It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Judging them isn’t our place. Everyone deserves compassion and anything less makes us as bad as them. Plan B will result in sadness and despair beyond what any of us can imagine. But don’t interpret my pacifism as weakness.

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Caled
You don’t want Plan B. It makes my heart hurt just thinking about Plan B.

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Plan B it is then.

These are democrats I'm referring to, not helpless unborn babies.

Same IQ.

Same result.

But adults.

Who in their right mind would plan B a helpless unborn baby?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Kind of like the FDA, CDC, NHI, Big Pharma, MSM and Governments are independent groups ?

Whatboutism.

No, they didn’t prove anything conclusively...

You can choose to ignore what they both came up with. That's your prerogative.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Newsweek was all over this:

What Is the Q Anon Movement, and Is It Related to Kevin Spacey?

www.newsweek.com...

Well, apparently Newsweek didn’t get the memo that the Q-anon mystery has been conclusively proven to be the Watkins !

Not sure how Newsweek makes the leap to any direct connection between Q and Spacey, other then the timing and his fall from grace.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by doxxing Q. If it could have been done conclusively, it would have been done already. When and if anyone figures out who Q is, there will be no doubt in anyone's minds.

The fact that Q hasn't been doxxed already means one of two things; people in power know, and do not want anyone to know who it is, or Q is an expert in tradecraft.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The fact that Q hasn't been doxxed already means one of two things; people in power know, and do not want anyone to know who it is

That is a definite possibility. Having a deactivated Q as a boogey man would be useful for the renegades.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Kind of like the FDA, CDC, NHI, Big Pharma, MSM and Governments are independent groups ?

More like Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, the CIA, the DOJ, the FISA courts and the FBI are independent groups.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Put your police state informer hats on, good Progs.

twitter.com...

Cheers
edit on 23-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: comma-nists

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by doxxing Q.

Why? It's an irrelevant movement that is basically a satire of itself, particularly after January 6th.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Put your police state informer hats, on good Progs.

twitter.com...

Cheers

Look for the FBI to detonate a truck full of explosives next to a school.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That's exactly my point. If anyone could definitively prove the source for the "Qanon" movement was a sham, it would be incredibly valuable. Demoralizing everyone that has been following it. That's just too high value a target to leave unresolved.

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by doxxing Q.

Why? It's an irrelevant movement that is basically a satire of itself, particularly after January 6th.

edit on 2/23/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Whatboutism.

No, they didn’t prove anything conclusively...

Wasn’t going for “ Whataboutism “ , more like when we have seen the coordination being deployed by supposedly independent organizations used to convince us of a desired outcome, lol, because of course “ they all couldn’t be in on it, Right ? “ my spidey sense kicks in. Also I don’t totally dismiss the possibility the Watkin boys infiltrated and posted some Q drops, which could explain the results they found ?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Also I don’t totally dismiss the possibility the Watkin boys infiltrated and posted some Q drops, which could explain the results they found ?

It was more than 'some Q drops', I posted the link.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Seems being an American exercising the freedom to peacefully protest now equates to a Fringe / extremist / terrorist behaviour..... All according to the Fringe / extremist / terrorist politicians defining we the people as such - casting vast judgements because we are not THEM
all the while dominating the FAKE NEWS mouthpieces.

NCSWIC seems to fit

a reply to: butcherguy
Theres a MEME or that -

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

That's exactly my point. If anyone could definitively prove the source for the "Qanon" movement was a sham, it would be incredibly valuable.

Would it? Look at the visceral reaction here and outright denialism.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Its also a possibility that you cannot name Q because it is no-one. What if someone in power came out and said Q was a computer? Or what if it is several people? It would be no different that what we are seeing now. You would have the believers and the doubters.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Its also a possibility that you cannot name Q because it is no-one. What if someone in power came out and said Q was a computer? Or what if it is several people? It would be no different that what we are seeing now. You would have the believers and the doubters.

edit on 2232022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Q indicated we would not believe who was providing the drops.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Still worth definitively doxxing, even if Q was a computer. Actually, even if Q couldn't be identified, it would be worth having the media all jump on a common narrative to make it appear Q had been definitively identified. I would do it if I were them.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol.

"Here is an article that flat out says two separate teams of "computer researchers" (intelligence contractors) set out to demoralize and disrupt a freedom movement and then made a program to that end to use as a red herring.. Wye don't u believ mee guyz?"

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nope. The collective IQ isn't high enough for that. Look at how easy it is for one distractor to infiltrate the thread, get inside their heads and commandeer the discussion. No agency wants a recruit who can't stay on task.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join