It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If any anons are discouraged with the pace of events, cheer up. You could be one of those who will be charged with cleaning up the, er, fruits of Dem progress on ...

Cheers
edit on 23-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Worth adding into the equation that Q hasn't been doxed for over 4 years!

Even James Bond's "Q" slipped up at least once very 4 years.

Just had a mini-epiphany to add weight to Melania Trump as a "Q" candidate...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198539 📁
Dec 7 2018 12:32:54 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing?
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
At some point, the Q will be asked.
Q

a) The tweet in the url is here (surprisingly not censored):

#AirForceOne - Callsign showing: 'Q 0'

26,000ft heading over West Virginia

🇺🇸 USAF VC-25A 92-9000

It refers to Q0 being Q+ as both 0 and + are at the same position on a phone keypad. Various decodes at the time.

FLOTUS is POTUS' PLUS ONE = Q+?

In summary; quoting you:

The fact that Q hasn't been doxxed already means one of two things; people in power know, and do not want anyone to know who it is

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Move Over Rice-a-Roni.

San Francisco has a new treat

edit on 2 23 2022 by dashen because: When world's collide

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Worth pointing out, angelchemuel, that most "West Yugoslavian" (Slovenian) children speak 5 or 6 languages; slovenian, german, russian, croat, italian, etc. It's the inevitable result of the different powers that controlled the area since WWI.

Children learn languages easiest from their mother, in their first 5 years. My fluency in Italian resulted from an italian mother who came to England speaking only italian and learnt English alongside me; through my kindergarten and primary school years.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Guess, I better be mindful of what I post or else may end up here...🤯🙄

Did anyone notice this OrphAnalytics is a private Swiss company.

qresear.ch... - The 8chan/8kun QResearch Board came on line sometime in 2019 and is within a Swiss domain. The OrphAnalytics report on Q drops is from Dec 2020, so why is western media, namely NYT just now making it out to be hot off the press bombshell?

Least they included one doubting scientist:

Gerald McMenamin of the University of Nevada, Reno, a renowned forensic linguist critical of the machine-learning techniques, said he doubted that software could pick out the telltale individual variations from the quirks of the distinctive voice assumed in the Q messages — full of short sentences, cryptic statements, military jargon and Socratic questions.

NY Times

@OrphAnalytics last tweet was Feb 14, 2021.

Claude-Alain Roten is the CEO/founder.
His twit acct: @ClAlRoten, last tweet was May 1, 2018.

Before we talk about possible applications, can you explain the origin of your idea?

When I was demonstrating a statistical genome analysis tool to my colleagues at UNIL, I was using texts instead of DNA code for purely pedagogical purposes. One day, I experienced what is called the “Aha! moment”, I wanted to use the tool to compare the writing styles (syntax) present in different texts. As this worked well, the tool was later optimised to be fully transposed to the field of stylometry, an existing discipline of linguistics that is specifically aimed at the analysis of written language and the authentication of anonymous texts. In summary, I was able to confidently draw on my expertise in the field of genomics to adapt and introduce a new technology based on machine learning into the field of linguistics and stylometry.

What does your work actually involve?

The entrepreneur becomes a manager at some point. There is a lot to do and I can’t take charge of everything. For example, I wanted to do the analysis of QAnon’s texts, I had to find the person within the company who wanted to do it, and then make sure that they had the necessary skills and support. In the end, I’m acting like a thesis supervisor! (laughs) So we could aim for utilitarian assignments only. But honestly, if I didn’t have high-profile analyses like QAnon, Ferrante, or Millenium, how could I present my solution to organisations like UNIL?

Dr Claude-Alain Roten

BE TO B - Claude-Alain Roten - OrphAnalytics (Jan 18, 2021) - French interview; you'll need to enable English subs if you want to listen.

ETA: 🙄🤔

edit on 23-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just foreign intelligence contractors doing their thing. Yknow.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"So they always like an #X in front..."

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

UN Security Council Resolution 1441

That awkward moment when the US government talks about respecting the sovereignty of other countries.

(Not a complete list)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
"Here is an article...

I didn't just link the 'article', I linked the methodology you said didn't exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Show me the answer, and I'll show you the methodology." Or was than man and crime? Same principle.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"Here is an article...

I didn't just link the 'article', I linked the methodology you said didn't exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You can choose to read it or not, which, based on the current level of information in the replies to me will be 'not'.

So far the best argument is that this is 'fake and gay' 'doxing'.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"Here is an article...

My apologies brother.

I meant scientific methodologies.

Grade school science stuff like how they avoided bias in the modeling.
:
was there anything resembling a control group .

When they were using a sampling of ferber tweets and watkins tweets did they take into account that many of their posts were actual reposts of queue.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

When they were using a sampling of ferber tweets and watkins tweets did they take into account that many of their posts were actual reposts of queue.

The fact that you're asking me this shows you didn't read the methodology, the answer is in there.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Pfizer Partnered With Chinese Military-Linked Pharmaceutical Company For 'Business Opportunities' In China - 2-22-22

To increase its business in China, the New York City-based multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation Pfizer partnered with a Chinese pharmaceutical firm linked to China's military.

Eleven years ago, Pfizer signed a memorandum of understanding with Shanghai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. which began a partnership "for the companies to jointly pursue potential business opportunities in China."

"The potential partnership is intended to leverage both companies' strengths," a press release explained, as reported by the National Pulse. The deal was designed to "[match] Pfizer's global capabilities in developing innovative medicines with Shanghai Pharmaceutical's capabilities and reach in the China market."

The release explained further that the two companies intended to "explore future cooperation opportunities, including further distribution and commercialization, research and development activities, manufacturing and equity investment opportunities."

However, Shanghai Pharmaceuticals has been known to support the "military combat" of China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) and has also partnered with universities that are funded by the group. This means that Chinese military-linked pharmaceutical company is subject to Article 7 of China's National Intelligence Law, which declares, "any [Chinese] organization or citizen shall support, assist, and cooperate with state intelligence work."....

lets not forget ...
Leaked Document Reveals ‘Shocking’ Terms of Pfizer’s International Vaccine Agreements

.....“If you were wondering why #Ivermectin was suppressed,” Ehden wrote, “well, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID19 the contract cannot be voided.”.....

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I read it. Interesting company. Their patents seem legit, and they have a tiny, but relevant to the field, staff. They could really use a high visibility project to propel their ~$200,000 USD business into the spotlight.

business-monitor.ch...

Rue de Patier 30, 1936 Verbier, Valais

www.google.com...

If you feed all of the posts in these threads into an analytics system and tell it to find you Q, believe it or not, someone on this thread is most likely to be Q (compared to the others in the thread). Because their methodology has excluded the possibility that anyone outside their tiny group of names could be Q.

You can choose to read it or not, which, based on the current level of information in the replies to me will be 'not'.

So far the best argument is that this is 'fake and gay' 'doxing'.

edit on 2/23/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
If you feed all of the posts in these threads into an analytics system and tell it to find you Q, believe it or not, someone on this thread is most likely to be Q (compared to the others in the thread). Because their methodology has excluded the possibility that anyone outside their tiny group of names could be Q.

That is not correct, they ran checks on it to proof the algorithm. Also, it would not show someone on this site is Q, only that they are quoting them. Only the larger Q posts from Reddit and 8Chan were used.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future

The prosecutors had abruptly stopped presenting evidence to a grand jury in the high-stakes criminal investigation into the former president’s business practices......

The prosecutors, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, submitted their resignations after the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump, the people said.

Mr. Pomerantz confirmed in a brief interview that he had resigned, but declined to elaborate. Mr. Dunne declined to comment......

edit on 2232022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem 225

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Confirmation bias is a terrible thing. Doubly terrible when the company obviously could use the attention.

originally posted by: Caled

That is not correct, they ran checks on it to proof the algorithm. Also, it would not show someone on this site is Q, only that they are quoting them. Only the larger Q posts from Reddit and 8Chan were used.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Whoah dude.

Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join