It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Q did not post from a protectee device.

Just not possible tech wise ('man in the middle') and far too many humans monitoring the device emissions at all times.

I should have been more clear: Q could very well have used a USG or MIL phone as well as consumer (and maybe other types that I am unaware of), but not possible to be a protectee device.

I don't have any idea what would happen if ANYONE ever tried to get past SS to POTUS for any reason, even with an arrest warrant.

Nobody else does either, including SS.

This has occasionally been heatedly discussed both inside and outside SS.

Nobody knows the answer.

(Except perhaps 'Q'?)

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Okay. I'll take you at your word on that. I don't see much reason to doubt it, because from where I sit, it wouldn't be too wise of you to come in here and lie considering there is a good chance someone with eyes on this thread could call you out in a lie.

So thanks again, and thank you for your service.

As for your edit, just ask Flynn. According to Patrick Byrne, he, Flynn and Powell snuck past the SS 007 style one time because they wouldn't let them meet with POTUS. 🤣
edit on 23-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Are we really fighting this war by driving Diesel trucks 2400 miles to only be blocked at every pass by NG?...

Chance of success are slim to none though it will help raise awareness.

Do you have an alternate plan? Asking as a canadian looking for plan B.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Okay. I'll take you at your word on that. I don't see much reason to doubt it, because from where I sit, it wouldn't be too wise of you to come in here and lie considering there is a good chance someone with eyes on this thread could call you out in a lie.

So thanks again, and thank you for your service.

As for your edit, just ask Flynn. According to Patrick Byrne, he, Flynn and Powell snuck past the SS 007 style one time because they wouldn't let them meet with POTUS. 🤣

What Flynn did, how he did it, what he risked, is WHY I ever had any interest in Q stuff in the first place.

It isn't an exaggeration to say that Flynn single handedly saved the Republic that day.

I still don't know all that much about Q stuff, and don't really need or care to, but Flynn, who had just saved the Republic by risking everything to get to Trump, obviously believes it 100%.

That's enough for me to pay attention.

I am not the only user here that can confirm or debunk most of my posts first hand, and they mostly stay silent.

There are also several semi famous lurkers that do so elsewhere with ATS posts on a pretty regular basis.

I don't mention their name, and they don't mention mine, but you'll see a pattern if you look.

One of them did so several times in the last few days.

(I was unintentionally off on a couple numbers, and confirmation of some nearly unbelievable current event info)

I was never SS.

Not qualified.

Few are.

But I did some work that put me in daily contact with SS for a couple years around 2 decades ago. Mostly with SS Admin Staff, a little with Details, and none with Archives.

Most of my SS 'detail' interaction was as a child and teen, a very long time ago.

I was child of USG (not anyone senior or memorable) who sometimes required protection and occasionally entered the bubble of a Presidential Child.

Great memories

All but the single horrific one.

(post by gmx0010110 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Chance of success are slim to none though it will help raise awareness.

Do you have an alternate plan? Asking as a canadian looking for plan B.

You missed sabre's point.

Looking back at Q's drops for acronyms that might be forced to fit the current situation isn't future proving past.

In a way, it is you asking what plan B is because plan A, maybe even "The Plan", isn't working out as predicted.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes, I am all but certain we have important eyes on this thread. And other similar threads around the net. Including Trump himself.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Re: "Who 'Q' ?"

One thing that seems to have drifted into the past was the fellow who was in charge of the SS (or the protective detail, something like that).

When he was in that position, the Q posts had a different feel. Those were, IMO, the most interesting drops and the ones that included the apparently original photos taken aboard AF1.

After he left, it seemed to me the style of Q drops changed.

Coincidence? No idea.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Highly doubtful..

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Highly doubtful..

You doubt everything. Makes no difference to me. I know better.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes, I am all but certain we have important eyes on this thread. And other similar threads around the net. Including Trump himself.

I am 100% certain.

Have seen exact, very unique words, first posted here and then repeated elsewhere, sometimes with the same spelling errors.

Not just this thread, I've actually noticed it much more often with other unrelated ATS threads on a variety of subjects.

Too many times to be coincidence.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Why would they waste their valuable time lurking a thread that is nothing but a bunch of roosters &hens clucking and gossiping, chasing their own tails, shaking the magic 8 ball and posting page after page of tired used up memes. They have first hand access to all the top quality Intel and data they need along with professionals to properly analyze that data. Right at their fingertips. What use would they have for a thread like this. Unless they need a good laugh...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Purdy sure Patriotgames4u is Ghostsdogood...

I don't know what you're talking about, but doxing someone can dangerous.

So maybe folks shouldn't do that kind of thing?

Well, whoever you are, your insights are fascinating ! It has always seemed to me that Flynn is a big player in whatever is going down, it’s always stuck with me that he said “ We have an army of digital soldiers “ and it sure seems truth seekers are more and more being treated as enemy’s of the State.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Why would they waste their valuable time lurking a thread that is nothing but a bunch of roosters &hens clucking and gossiping, chasing their own tails, shaking the magic 8 ball and posting page after page of tired used up memes. They have first hand access to all the top quality Intel and data they need along with professionals to properly analyze that data. Right at their fingertips. What use would they have for a thread like this. Unless they need a good laugh...

I can think of many reasons. First to mind would be that they may want to steer research from time to time.

Now, I can't speak for certain about this particular thread, but I do know for a fact that Trump peruses Q discussions from time to time.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This is a # Show by design..

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Re: "Who 'Q' ?"

One thing that seems to have drifted into the past was the fellow who was in charge of the SS (or the protective detail, something like that).

When he was in that position, the Q posts had a different feel. Those were, IMO, the most interesting drops and the ones that included the apparently original photos taken aboard AF1.

After he left, it seemed to me the style of Q drops changed.

Coincidence? No idea.

Cheers

I actually don't know anything at all about Q timing or styles, I just love all the discussions in this thread.

And the best meme collection on the planet.

Lurking daily since around part 6 or 7 (I think, that was a looonnng time ago), but leave the details to you guys.

An AF1 photo is one of the first things that really caught my attention though.

Haven't been able to look away since I became aware of a little known election related proofs that (I think) is about to be widely published as SHOCKINGLY similar to what Q impossibly predicted.

It has been floated around a bit for months, but nothing remotely official yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
To be totally honest, there are only a couple people in this thread who do any legit research. The rest simply copy paste info from other social media or spam the thread with useless memes or post unsubstantiated opinions and a lot of those opinions are pretty far fetched. We all know how valuable opinions are. The decodes and comms analysis never pan out. I can't see anything here that would be useful to a person in a position of power.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

1. We do have just a few dedicated researchers in here. Spreading what you believe to be pertinent information is also important.

.2. The decodes do pan out from time to time. Not always, granted, but I've seen enough that do pan out to know Sufi's methods aren't bunk. I think the problem is that there are too many different coding methods in use with this thing. I'm hoping when this is over we get a breakdown of all the different coding methods Q used. It seems very complex.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join