It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Purdy sure Patriotgames4u is Ghostsdogood...

I don't know what you're talking about, but doxing someone can dangerous.

So maybe folks shouldn't do that kind of thing?

Well, whoever you are, your insights are fascinating ! It has always seemed to me that Flynn is a big player in whatever is going down, it’s always stuck with me that he said “ We have an army of digital soldiers “ and it sure seems truth seekers are more and more being treated as enemy’s of the State.

I'm still not sure what to think about most things Flynn, but what he did that day is just beyond heroic.

He knew the price he would pay, a price that nobody else was willing to pay, and he did so with determination and without question.

He was the ONLY person to step forward and refuse to follow obama's treasonous orders out of the THOUSANDS involved, and risked EVERYTHING to shatter Obama's opsec to protect our next POTUS.

Absolutely historic actions of a single honorable man, just doing the right thing.

One man saved our Republic that day.

Not to be a hero, just because that's what American Patriots do. What we have always done. On our own when necessary.

Without his unbelievably bold action that day, the war would have been lost before we even knew it had begun.

Thank you General Flynn.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Apparently Mike Rogers also stood up to Obama. Special thanks to him as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Shhh.. Just let Blake Guide you...

edit on 23-2-2022 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You do a terrible job of it. 😂

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Double posted somehow.
edit on 23-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Admiral Mike Rogers also told Obama to stuff it. He got demoted, but has a ton of knowledge to help bring justice to that Administration. The way Durham operates, Rogers and several other top-tier patriots may be helping Prosecutor John Durham.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Admiral Mike Rogers also told Obama to stuff it. He got demoted, but has a ton of knowledge to help bring justice to that Administration. The way Durham operates, Rogers and several other top-tier patriots may be helping Prosecutor John Durham.

Agreed.

There were also others along the way, and some were very significant. Probably many others we'll never even know about.

But Flynn has the distinction of being the one who threw that first wrench into the democrat's machine, and to tell Trump that he was under an unbelievably treasonous attack by obama, the democrat party, and senior officials in nearly every department of the federal government.

I sometimes try to imagine how that conversation went.

With zero evidence to present at the time.

Try to play that one out for a minute.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

This thread is a potpourri.

Simply for its collection of different perspectives, I could see how some in government might find it at least occasionally useful.

For them, it will be a point of data among many others.

But yeah, I agree with you, I think it is watched for whatever reasons. Whether The Donald regularly reads it, I don't know, but knowing such would make me grin.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Actually I admitted in another thread that the Father and Son Duo gave me pause, their involvement leaves a bad taste and even if it’s possibly true these men are behind Q, which I don’t believe, LOL, it would be a perfect example of “ God works in mysterious ways ! “

And the findings by both independent groups?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
t.me...

Stumbled across this amazing individual last night/this morning. Just keep scrolling up. Amazing decodes. You will find several patterns in the loop that tie into other posts. It absolutely has blown my mind.

Literally, my Brain's Gone.

A lot of speculation with President Trump's new social media juggernaut of truth.

Up all night, just enthralled by how easy Amanda made the decodes click.
Would post some decodes but need to go to my daytime job. Really need zzzz's. Today is going to be a FUN day.

Bye Guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I think you made too much of my post.

All I was saying was that, since memes are usually digs at groups of people, it is only natural to be dismissive of those lobbed at you and find those lobbed at others extra funny.

It still inspired an important point, thank you for that.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Findings"

"Independent".

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust

What about the computer wiz of the family, Barron? I would think he could fly under the radar pretty easy

Very possible for the same reason I said Melania is a strong candidate.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not getting the reference.

If I had a gun to my head and someone told me to choose between Mike Rogers and Ron Watkins, I would not even think a second thought about it. Mike Rogers is far more likely to be Q than Ron is. One of the 9 anyways.

Definitely someone who accompanied President Trump on both national and international trips. Photos from AF1, NKorea, WhiteHouse, etc., demonstrate someone with ultimate clearance/access. That's what had/has Pelosi having nightmares about Q. (They knew Q is exposing them: www.congress.gov... )

Melania makes the most sense to me. She would be the easiest to shield from the spying with her SS and the fact she is NOT #45. After that I am open to it even being DJT. Those pics could be taken for one of those two and not taken by the true Q. True Q has a nice ring.

Melania had EXACTLY the same SS as Barron.

Not possible.

You would be obviously assuming everyone was playing by the rule book. I would have to step back and question the validity of that logic after all we are witnessing. I have no doubt you are right about the way it "should go". I think everything is open to the whim of white hats dealing with a centuries old entitled elite who are on the brink of conquering the world and turning into a concentration camp.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
"Findings"

"Independent".

It's funny, no one, not one person who doesn't agree with it, has actually discussed the details in the reports, it's just memes and videos as replies. Like I said, this is all become a satire of itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Do you know if the San Fran election disaster has been discussed yet?

Don't recall seeing it anywhere.

That worst in history democrat party polling that some have been discussing here...

Has just been confirmed.

San Francisco's actual results almost exactly matched the internal polling that democrats had until now concluded was impossibly inaccurate.

Exact same polling exists in enough districts nationwide for Republicans to potentially EXCEED 61 & 218 in November.

All 3 Democrats facing recall from school board lost in an absolute catastrophe.

In the bluest of blue cities.

Democrats lost to three wannabe Republicans by a margin of nearly 3:1.

Not a typo.

Democrats got a little over 25% of the vote.

With huge turnout.

In San Francisco.

Where biden got over 70% of the vote a year ago.

Bloomberg just predicted a nationwide 'Wipeout' for democrats in November based on internal polling conducted by his own company, and the confirmation just provided in Francisco.

He actually said 'Wipeout'.

He looks absolutely panicked!

Democrats are finally starting to realize what they've done.

Rapid party extinction.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Pokey even if I ever disagree I always appreciate your honest opinions here for one anyway. Same can be said for some I will engage when I believe I disagree with their logic that might need a bit of tweaking. I am fine with it being Ron. Even willing to send AM some money for being right....

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

I'm not trying to start anything, because Lord knows I was here with all of you for YEARS trying to figure everything out. That being said, how many different ways, and different people need to come to the same conclusion that at least the final iteration of Q on 8chan, was indeed Ron/Jim Watkins? Its there, staring all of us in the face. Perhaps its confirmation bias, or cognitive dissonance that blocks a lot of us from accepting it....but IMO I think this is the most logical answer unfortunately. And trust me, I take absolutely no joy in coming to this conclusion myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I'm sorry. You missed the post where I described point by point why this is fake and gay.

Mostly because their "systems" only choose names from a predetermined list against their available online writings. Allegedly.

They have published zero methodology.

Was Flynn on the short list of options they fed their magic computer algorithm?

Admiral Rogers?

Dan Scavino?

Oh, and I sure the two teams didn't collaborate to publish together.

Enough of this nonsense Mason.

Let's do Pizza and Adrenachrome Root Beer Floats at my place this weekend.

You're not thinking straight.

If Watkins was Q he'd be in jail or dead by now.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm with you brother, well 98% at least. Enough circumstancial evidence convicts I suppose, but I'm in this game till hell or high water comes.

“We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life.”

Send me some Shiner beer.🍻 Time to change that avatar, no? Is your body ready.😂😎

twitter.com...

Same tricks, different faces. Very similar to what happened with the Seattle Seven.

Also occurred with the Secret Army Organization. The FBI informant leading that group trained the members on explosives and he was trained himself as part of state-sponsored EOD training, in the course of his work as a firefighter, and then supplied them with explosives.

COINTELPRO: The Untold American Story [PDF]

That is a textbook example of entrapment. I hope those guys get acquitted.

This is also one of those cases where the "leader" is an undercover agent.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh I'm sorry. You missed the post where I described point by point why this is fake and gay.

Nah, you only said it was 'fake and gay'.

If Watkins was Q he'd be in jail or dead by now.

Right, because playing political D&D is illegal. LOL. Okay.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join