It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

5-tweet chain from RENEGADE, where each is 1 second apart forming ZERO DELTAs = Action in Progress:

Tweet #1 on Feb 22 2022 16:51:58

Three years ago, I helped @EricHolder launch @AllOnTheLine, a people-powered campaign to fight gerrymandering and advocate for fair redistricting. All On The Line is driven by the core belief that voters should choose their representatives—not the other way around.

(Didn't Eric Holder set up the US gun dumps to be used by ANTIFA in the expected riots?)

Tweet #2 on Feb 22 2022 16:51:59

Since then, folks across the country have participated in the redistricting process—many for the first time. It’s a testament to the work @AllOnTheLine has done to help folks understand why fair maps matter, and make an impact in their communities.

Tweet #3 on Feb 22 2022 16:52:00

In North Carolina, Karla Icaza De Austin, an Army veteran from Fayetteville, urged her state legislators to demand transparency, accountability, and fairness in the redistricting process—and reminded them of their duty to follow the will of the people. t.co...

Tweet #4 on Feb 22 2022 16:52:01

And in Ohio, @AllOnTheLine held 139 training sessions—equipping thousands of Ohioans from every corner of the state with the information and tools they need to fight for fair maps. And when the pandemic hit, All On The Line took its training online. t.co...

Tweet #5 on Feb 22 2022 16:52:02

I want to thank everyone who has joined @AllOnTheLine in its mission to end gerrymandering. Every phone call, every testimony, every action has made a difference in the redistricting process. And while our fight for #FairMaps isn’t over, we’ve made real progress.

1) Tweet timestamps point to posts:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 35b53c No.1983529 📁
Jul 1 2018 09:48:43 (EST)
“ICE executes its mission through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes, and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and trade.”
www.ice.gov...📁
Abolish ICE?
#GoodbyeDemocrats

Q

2) CAPS gematria for each tweet gives:
TIEHAOTLAOTL = 138... #138 = last of Rothschild central banks

SIAOTL = 76... 76 = Martial law declared in SA. What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)? SA ---> US What force is actively deployed in SA? NG? Have faith. These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history. Remember, disinformation is real. God bless. Alice & Wonderland. The Great Awakening.

INCKIDAFDUYVT = 149... #149 = FREEDOM flag

AOAOTLOAAOTLDVWLlKU = 233... #233:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo No.10956374 📁
Nov 25 2017 15:28:38 (EST)
Flash Dir_
Start_code_activated/instruction
LOG1_^67FVc
_4ch_n
_8ch_y
_Conf_y_[8]_8bCon
Key secured.
Q

IAOTLEAFM = 82... #82 Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.

RENEGADE call to action for ANTIFA because Alice & Wonderland crimes are about to be made public?

edit on 22-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Pentagon has approved the deployment of 700 unarmed National Guard troops to the nation’s capital as it prepares for trucker convoys that are planning protests against pandemic restrictions beginning next week.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin approved the request Tuesday from the District of Columbia government and the U.S. Capitol Police, the Pentagon said in a statement Tuesday night.

People’s Convoy organizer Mike Landis, in a video testimonial on the group’s website, said the current COVID vaccine “is not proven yet” but supported individual choice on whether to take it or not. Landis said the convoy was open to all vehicles and said the primary goal was to pressure Biden to lift the national state of emergency.
AP news

Large semi convoys, like back in the C.W. McCall days, are now illegal. Dunno what the limit of train semi's is today nor how they are planning this freedom convoy across the Country. How many semi's are participating? Widely interspersed with 4-wheelers, starting out seperately.? I haven't been following it all as closely as you, but I guess we'll know soon enough. Honk honk.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 22-2-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, we should reconsider #3 in relation to how many cities the convoy is passing through on the way to D.C.

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147104628 📁
Oct 29 2017 10:47:07 (EST)
Open your eyes.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?

Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Note also that HRC could also mean HONK ROAD CONVOY.

edit on 22-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Ingenuity

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

cute.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Perhaps then you can inform us how Obama's children managed to do all of the things they did?

You speak with authority and yet you are just another set of fingers typing away.

Kids will be kids and we all remember our own childhoods.

It is not hard to have a spare device that a security detail does not know about.

I am not saying you are full of it, I don't know ... but I do know what kids can get up to.

P

They didn't do nearly as much as some made it out to be until 18 and the rules changed, and MANY SS were terminated as a result of what little they did get away with.

Presidential kids simply have no such ability.

Example: All devices were confiscated and all students and staff were searched daily at the small private school they attended.

With a whole lot of SS securing the facility 24x7.

Including with military grade electronic surveillance.

Happens for ANYTHING they do, and anywhere they go, they are ALWAYS inside the bubble.

Losing sight of one for (classified) minutes results in a whole lot of immediate military activity that would absolutely be noticed by civilians and media.

This just doesn't happen in real life.

Could a sneaky kid get access to a consumer device somehow?

It's actually happened, and is a very big deal when it does.

Could a Presidential child retain a device for long enough to be 'Q'?

Simply not possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Can you provide anything in the way of proof?

Anything at all.

Sorry, not convinced by your typing.

Not trying to argue but all you did in your reply was to largely repeat what you typed the first time.

How do you know?

P

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thanks for the informative post about some of the inner workings of the SS. Let me ask you this though. What are the chances that some of the SS are read-in on this? I ask because I know that Trump himself is directly involved in this effort. Hell, the original pics from inside Air Force One and Marine One would mean, necessarily, that the SS is also well aware of what's going on.

If the SS won't give up details of, say, treason, being committed by POTUS' like Bush (both), Clinton, and Obama, who's to say that the Q plan wasn't ran by and approved by the SS themselves? If that's true, (again, they must be aware considering the pics) I don't see why Trump or his son, or his wife, couldn't be directly involved in crafting the drops. Hell, the SS may be helping them for all we know, with the intention of fixing the mistakes of former POTUSes.

Baron Trump is the youngest chess grandmaster in history. He isn't just some regular kid. And I still believe that Trump has been read-in on some of the most sensitive tech we have for a very long time now.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Interesting tidbit. Truth Social released their iOS app today. It's proprietary registration microservice is named Pepe. Three years ago, also on 22Feb, Q posted drop # 2857...

Feb 22, 2019 12:34:42 AM EST

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 

We thank you for your service, BO. We thank you for your service, Vols. We thank you for your service, Bakers. We thank you for your service, Anons. God bless each and every one of you. Patriots, one and all! Pepe is proud and has never been more popular.

Kek

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Can you provide anything in the way of proof?

Anything at all.

Sorry, not convinced by your typing.

Not trying to argue but all you did in your reply was to largely repeat what you typed the first time.

How do you know?

P

No, I can't.

Won't.

Not here.

But someone elsewhere will likely confirm what they can within a few days on a site most here are very familiar with.

Funny how that always seems to happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My Friend this is where I draw the line.. HRC Is Hillary Rodham Clinton..Not Honk Road Convoy...What are we doing here??..

Are we really fighting this war by driving Diesel trucks 2400 miles to only be blocked at every pass by NG?...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I'm not suggesting that the NG will stop the convoy.

But now you make me think about it, the opposite is more likely?

if you bundle the convoy together with my earlier decode on Renegade's 5-tweeter today, is it possible the NG would be used to stop ANTIFA causing trouble along the convoy's route?

The HRC/HonKConvoy was a bad attempt at humour... The tension is palpable and I felt some light relief was required.
edit on 23-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Secret Service would NOT tell the public, but they would immediately inform POTUS if a presidential child was caught doing something online.

This actually happened multiple times with a fairly recent Presidential Child not named Barron.

That still doesn't change the problem with retaining access to a consumer device or defeating the electronic surveillance (protective) bubble.

I have no idea who this 'Q' is, but am 99% certain it ain't the Monkey, and 110% certain it isn't Barron.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Barron knows who 'Q' is though.

I've always suspected someone related to the FLOTUS SS detail with agency experience (several fit this description), but have nothing but instinct and two Q photos to base that on.

Would be absolutely shocking if it IS a rogue patriot in SS though.

Would instantly take me off the Q fence.

Biden replaced every single SS that spent even a single day inside the Trump Whitehouse on inauguration day, so senior democrats appear to have the same suspicion.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

FYI - I was referring to SS Archives when discussing the zero leak reputation.

Not nearly the same with protection and facility details.

Some of them even testified about certain clinton activities.

There have been quite a few of these events with the 'details' in the past, especially in congress.

Just not with the Archives.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Secret Service would NOT tell the public, but they would immediately inform POTUS if a presidential child was caught doing something online.

That still doesn't change the problem with retaining access to a consumer device or defeating the electronic surveillance (protective) bubble.

I have no idea who this 'Q' is, but am 99% certain it ain't the Monkey, and 110% certain it isn't Barron.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Barron knows who 'Q' is though.

I've always suspected someone related to the FLOTUS SS detail with agency experience (several fit this description), but have nothing but instinct and two Q photos to base that on.

Would be absolutely shocking if it IS a rogue patriot in SS though.

Would instantly take me off the Q fence.

Biden replaced every single SS that spent even a single day inside the Trump Whitehouse on inauguration day, so senior democrats appear to have the same suspicion.

Thanks for the feedback.

What makes you certain they would be using a consumer device? Seems like Q had remained anonymous despite folks' best efforts to unmask them. Wouldn't that suggest they're using non-consumer tech?

Also, how would it go down, you think, when they actually have to arrest these people? Will the SS stand down? Someone higher than them would have to give the order, right? Seems like someone in the SS must be aware. Otherwise, they'll have themselves a showdown when it comes time to cuff these folks.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If anyone feels the urge to post what the post deltas are for today then please do... I need my zeds.

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join