It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So much to say about today, not enough words.
Point of never to return.
If you know you know, if you don't... try.
No right, no wrong... the now.

Use it as you see fit.

Back later.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That appears to be a popular thing to mention.

In perspective (or "40,000 feet" as Cranky puts it) --

- Neonazi movements in more than a few countries. Considering Ukraine's scraps with the Soviets postwar and the whole Bandera thing, it is not particularly surprising. At the moment, I'd guess the people responsible for Ukraine's defense would accept anybody who is willing to hold a firearm and shoot at Russian soldiers.

- Likely that Azov battalion types are a distinct minority if one looks at the entirety of the Ukrainian land forces. Can't be sure about that without being there, but as one seems to only hear about the Azov battalion and not other Ukrainian units with neonazi trappings, I gain the impression those guys are not the majority of the Ukrainian military.

This is why I don't care to go on about this, Metal. It is deeper than what is depicted a few popular memes, and I know I'll get tedious for the thread in rapid order. There are other threads on ATS for these topics, other than those concerning Q drops and the links of the Bidens to Ukraine.

Cheers
edit on 22-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

i GET IT - Many Flavors to choose from

Putin gets OK to use force outside Russia

Russian lawmakers on Tuesday authorized President Vladimir Putin to use military force outside the country — a move that could presage a broader attack on Ukraine after the U.S. said an invasion was already underway there.......

edit on 2222022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Check em

Ron Watkins, the QAnon-host-turned-congressional-candidate, has added a new title to the list: poet.
Watkins penned a poem entitled “I am not Shakespeare” and posted it on his Telegram channel Monday night, along with an audio recording of him reading the poem.
It was his way of rebutting claims made in a bombshell New York Times report on Sunday that revealed that two separate teams of forensic linguists had concluded that Watkins, together with a South African software developer named Paul Furber, were the likely authors of the almost 5,000 so-called “Q drops” that make up the basis for the QAnon conspiracy movement.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's difficult to discern what all is coming out of that part of the world coupled with the propaganda White House dept. + to understand Ukraine/Russia history & its culture, nevermind the language barriers; one has to be both a linguist & forensic Geo-political historian. Then again because I know so little about it, the complexities appear like entangled chaos with all the disinfo spreading like a virus.

Brandolini's law

And I lack the energy to pursue it all.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Note taken but then why is MyRadar showing numerous earthquakes between 0 and 10km, in the last 24hrs?

From your logic they should all show as 10km?

EQ1: Hawaii, 13:38 UTC = 1.7km
EQ2: 2x South Van Horn, Alaska = 0.1km and 7.3km
EQ3: Sutcliffe, Nevada = 8.6km
EQ4: Austin, Nevada = 0.0km
EQ5: Toyah, Texas = 5km
EQ6: Whites City, New Mexico = 6.1km and 5km
EQ7: Medford, Oklahoma = 7.9km, 5.7km and 6.2km
EQ8: Puerto Rico = 9.9km and 8.7km
EQ10: Iceland 7.7km

Why do these not DEFAULT to 10km depth?

Bear in mind I've only listed the ones showing less than 10km depths above - there's a LOT of earthquakes today!!!!!

I make it a minimum of 37 quakes in 24hrs, with many on plate boundaries. If I zoomed in there would probably be another dozen. "White Hats" and StormRider on telegram told us to be prepared for use of tectonic weapons and more quakes... it looks as though that may have started?

Bigger
edit on 22-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They are defaulted when they are shallow to 10k until they have established the depth which will be below 10k.
As to 36 EQ's today.... pretty normal as are around 25-30 volcanoes going off at any one time. Yes, the majority if not all will be along fault lines.
In other news, this chap managed to get a selfie with Trudeau and promptly called him a "communist f***" to his face. Trudeau wearing a mask of course. Sorry it's in FB.
Facebook link with 15 sec video.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Feb 22, 1879 – In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of five-and-dime Woolworth stores. My grandmother was one of the manager's at this store many decades ago.

Feb 22, 1946 – The "Long Telegram", proposing how the United States should deal with the Soviet Union, arrives from the US embassy in Moscow.
The X article

Feb 22, 1980 – Miracle on Ice: In Lake Placid, New York, the United States hockey team defeats the Soviet Union hockey team 4–3.

Feb 22, 1995 – The Corona reconnaissance satellite program, in existence from 1959 to 1972, is declassified by EO 12951

Feb 22, 1997 – In Roslin, Midlothian, British scientists announce that an Dolly the sheep has been successfully cloned.

Feb 22: Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I trust the data, they weren't even designing the system to process writing styles, it was just a happy byproduct. If two independent sources came to the same conclusion by happenstance that's good enough for me.

If you think they are independent that makes some sense to feel that way. But that would not be the end of discussion if they did and we have others that disagree would it?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just watched Biden give his address regarding Russia.
When he walked away from the podium, it looked like he had a load in his diaper.
edit on b000000282022-02-22T13:59:16-06:0001America/ChicagoTue, 22 Feb 2022 13:59:16 -0600100000022 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Prosperity was never achieved through actionable negative viewpoints, unless the flavor of prosperity sought is sour to begin with....

So our goal of prosperity should be upon the positive end of the spectrum, for the fruit of our labors be sweet.

Media will never be kind and offer positive insights, maintaining negative viewpoints is M O.

If we can focus on starving negative energy vampires, I'd be happier from this day forward.
🙏💞

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not getting the reference.

If I had a gun to my head and someone told me to choose between Mike Rogers and Ron Watkins, I would not even think a second thought about it. Mike Rogers is far more likely to be Q than Ron is. One of the 9 anyways.

Definitely someone who accompanied President Trump on both national and international trips. Photos from AF1, NKorea, WhiteHouse, etc., demonstrate someone with ultimate clearance/access. That's what had/has Pelosi having nightmares about Q. (They knew Q is exposing them: www.congress.gov... )

Melania makes the most sense to me. She would be the easiest to shield from the spying with her SS and the fact she is NOT #45. After that I am open to it even being DJT. Those pics could be taken for one of those two and not taken by the true Q. True Q has a nice ring.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
These types of car carrier cargo ships seem to have issues.

twitter.com...

"Felicity Ace" with 22 crew members. Supposedly 189 Bentleys too.
Quick, send EverGiven to rescue.

Ooouch! Easy come, easy go!🔥😂

A YouTuber's Porsche is among the cars trapped on the burning Felicity Ace
------------

It's the electric vehicles. The batteries are extremely flammable. It is illegal to ship them on any commercial aircraft, after an incident in which a crate of (I think?) laptop batteries caught fire in the hold of an airliner, and it ended up crashing in a swamp in one of the Southern states.

Until you reminded us of the situation I was thinking sabotage 100%. Still obviously not ruled out, but we do have a recent history with these batteries and fires to draw our conclusions.

Surely, the technique for transporting these can be modified to accommodate the heat issues so they don't catch fire.

One solution is to manufacture them closer to their destination with smaller lot sizes so they don't ignite the nearby batteries.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
But that would not be the end of discussion if they did and we have others that disagree would it?

Frankly I don't care what the people in this thread think about Ron Watkins, they wouldn't admit it even if he posted it on 8Chan.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Agree. Taken by someone close, and passed to Q for posting. The photo taken in the limo with Melania as they pulled up to Air Force One on the tarmac, was impressive.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Lithium batteries and Saltwater mist should never be mixed.

It negates some critical safety features engineered into in their design.

Tesla has engineered a pretty simple method to mostly prevent this, but VW in particular has a VERY big problem with this, and I suspect most other automakers still do as well.

This problem can be solved, but most automakers don't appear to be interested in doing so yet.

edit on 22-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your posting history sure seems to indicate the exact opposite of what you just claimed.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just announced on Sky news UK from Reuters that US is sending 30 odd Black Hawks to ? and 10(?) from Greece to Poland. That'll be minus the 2 that crashed at home then. 800 combat troops being sent to NATO(?).
I'll have to double check. Apparently US Foreign chappie just announced it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What about the computer wiz of the family, Barron? I would think he could fly under the radar pretty easy

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Maybe one should ask them to do a "stylometric" comparison against the Army of Northern Virginia - especially considering that retired General Vallely of US Military forces has specifically stated that that is who Q is!

Why did the NYT specifically omit athe candidate offered by this "retired U.S. Army major general and senior military analyst for Fox News. He served in the Vietnam War and retired in 1993 as deputy commanding general, Pacific Command." (Vallely's wiki).

Why did NYT or other Anonymous sources choose to use Paul Furber and Ron Watkins instead?

We know the answer why... but someone should put the question publicly to NYT and make them answer it!

Could be a good thread to be started on TruthSocial...
edit on 22-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join