It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
It's disheartening for me to see so many people still sucked into the illusion and captivated by such a blatantly obvious ritual. How much more suffering does the world have to go through before the spell is completely broken...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Apparently, this is the tweet that got @DefiantLs Epstein’d...

U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies.

The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.
US accuses financial website of spreading Russian propaganda

"Financial website"?

The AP allowed anonymous US officials to use them as a conduit to call @zerohedge a front for Russian propaganda, even though they admit the alleged association is not based on any "direct links" as in no real WMD evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
On this Day - DELTAs for Feb 16th = clock 32 min position = COMPLETION of 23 = PAIN.

4yr DELTAs

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.97 📁
Feb 16 2018 17:58:54 (EST)
“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity,” Rosenstein said. “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Future proves past:

In an effort to preserve the integrity of all U.S. elections, as ordered by the President of the United States, after an extensive investigation in select counties (the ‘sampling’), the DHS has concluded that while Russian entities (as outlined within SC Mueller’s investigation were complicit in attempting to undermine the presidential election of 2016) had no direct impact or bearing on the outcome of the presidential election, nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation, U.S. and other foreign entities (as further described within DHS[XXXX]), acting outside of Russian agents, did attempt on numerous occasions, and were successful, in interfering w/ the presidential election of 2016, senate elections of [x, y, z], [x] elections, whereby several million of illegal, non-resident ballots (the “irregularities”) were counted, while legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled. We believe these actions were a coordinated attack against the democracy of our country.

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.98 📁
Feb 16 2018 18:19:27 (EST)
Just_Waiting.png

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 732b35 No.402380 📁
Feb 16 2018 19:53:19 (EST)
Anonymous ID: ee1bed No.402088 📁
Feb 16 2018 19:19:07 (EST)
behold-the-pale-horse-scho….png

>>388822
Q, Anons, I've been following these drops since day one, but this is the first I'm hearing of this "Behold a Pale Horse" book from 1991, by Bill Cooper. It actually describes clowns planning to use school shootings as a way to disarm the citizenry.
“Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in topsecret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs. Bill is a lucid, rational, and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television. In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events that he had seen plans for back in the early 1970s. Bill correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over seventeen years of research.”
>>402088
BIG!
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 732b35 No.402538 📁
Feb 16 2018 20:05:17 (EST)
Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.99 📁
Feb 16 2018 20:26:57 (EST)
NSA_Traf_CAM_LONDON2847.png

[UK] - Stay Alert.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.100 📁
Feb 16 2018 20:35:54 (EST)
WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

3yr DELTAs

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e7dea8 No.5208021 📁
Feb 16 2019 14:00:44 (EST)
DZDsPa1U0AEa8sy.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Army Chief of Engineers?
ALL 'FUTURE' CONSTRUCTION?
How long have Anons known?
FAKE NEWS attacking us daily?
D's are predictable (stupid).
Nothing to See Here.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a8d7d3 No.5208800 📁
Feb 16 2019 14:55:53 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
On the daily.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a8d7d3 No.5209090 📁
Feb 16 2019 15:13:30 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 8dee3e No.5208844 📁
Feb 16 2019 14:58:13 (EST)
2121132321.JPG

twitter.com...📁

DybBmI9UYAAWF2s.jpg

>>5208844
You have more than you know.
Why did [LL] [ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES] grant 'special entry' to Natalia Veselnitskaya (Don Jr. 'set up' meeting)?
Why was [NV] barred from entering prior to?
If you have no real evidence of 'Russian Collusion' you must attempt to manufacture.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62dd43 No.5209530 📁
Feb 16 2019 15:44:45 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Bigger than you realize.
Purpose of FAKE NEWS attacks (slow growth/reach).
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62dd43 No.5209861 📁
Feb 16 2019 16:03:32 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Similar to below?
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 74d468 No.5213190 📁
Feb 16 2019 20:04:57 (EST)
www.breitbart.com...📁
How do you know when the media is biased and pushing a knowingly false (fake) narrative?
Disinformation campaign designed to buy ‘them’ more time by attempting to ‘con’ enough people in order to remove the duly elected POTUS in order to ‘save’ themselves from prosecution.
Enemy of the People.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7d110c No.5214701 📁
Feb 16 2019 21:46:28 (EST)
“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." - 2 Thessalonians 3:3
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1
“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one." - Matthew 6:13
Q

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I’ve found it most interesting because I can see it for a while with my eyes open, but it doesn’t impede my vision. But I wouldn’t describe it as transparent, although crystalline might fit. I can see and walk without any issues to the bathroom in the middle of the night and still see it at the same time. No different than being able to see and hear two things at the same time.

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Caled

Ever since I was a kid I would close eyes at night & I saw geometric objects spinning & moving all around. The shapes like squares & etc were not solid (could be wrong) but dimensional squares, triangles & etc. Pretty sure I also saw them not to
long ago & will try to remember to see if I notice them now. They rotate & travel in & out of view...as a kid it was like the back of me eyelids was a movie screen. I saw them every night & I guess after many years stopped noticing but they still do occur here & there.

I find it interesting cause I have never heard of anyone else experiencing this & I have never asked nor mentioned it to anyone.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I had a realization a while back; I was so interested in being right that I wasn’t worried about the impact. So now I pray every day for the vaccinated.

There will be a turning point; a sign, and we will know what to do. I don’t know what it is, but we’ll know it when it happens. Until then, all we can do is be compassionate and hope for the best outcome.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We were told that those who had had 3 jabs would have NO immune system by Christmas - so one would have expected a significant increase in hospitalisations and deaths by now.

Did those horrible projections not pan out? Or are the figures not coming out?

What gives?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I can't do it just like I can't darken the door of effing Wal fart and when others do it I have to contain myself from screaming STOP being part of the goddamn problem! I agree on the planning as well....the problem is that the only people I know with the attention span long enough or maybe just the intelligence to grasp where we are heading are online.....it's beyond stressful!

Two things that may make it a little easier for you.

1. You are watching a movie. Sit back now and relax. Just enjoy it!

2. The white hats are using a confusion attack. At this point in the timeline, there is no way you can see the ending. It is just not possible. The object of a confusion attack is to confuse every person except those deeply involved ... and they aint lettin anythin out in the public arena.

Sit back, our work is done for now so ... wait for the grand-finale .

After this though, it is time to get back to work to help those still in darkness to see the light.

Truth will set you free.

P

edit on 15/2/2022 by pheonix358 because: spelling spelling and spelling followed by more spells?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not much has changed.

Silent Coup: The Removal of a President (1992, 2015) by Len Colodny, Robert Gettlin.

The Colodny Collection at Texas A & M University, & Midnight Rider podcast.

Whole damn White House is an insane asylum today and nobody knows who the hell is in charge, and maybe that's the way it's always been.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
RelSciHistItSufi

OK I watched the video & tried to put in info on qanon.pub with & w/o /#601 but I get nothing mind you I have no clue...
Here are the names & numbers I could make out...
This was flight operations on flight deck Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier in jungle warfare exercise across Okinawa
PET(?)-30-03 back of jacket
7P Back of a Helmet
105 Plane Number
6L Helmet Number
601 Plane Number
LT Charlie May "Bobby" also symbol on his plane Lemur (?) & word Rescue VAW-117 Carmella, CA (?)
404 Plane Number Cocoa, FL & ground guy helmet U1 & hand written racy or vacy on back of helmet
also the word STEAM on the outer short wall towards water
214 Pane Number
3 Orange down stripes on back of helmet no numbers & back of the vest "SHOOTER" Plane says LT Daniel Thacker
211 Plane Number & parked
72 Tower on Ship

Not sure if I made any sense if not it's OK sorry I'm a little slow ATM...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Some Movement .. worth mentioning ...

Well Admiral Rogers originally reported there were an unusual number of unauthorized "contractor" logons to the unmasked data. He could have easily arranged a trap and packet trace thingy along the way. So really there is very little doubt who, what, when, where and why the bulk collection was abused.

edit on 15-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: lol the pool at Gitmo reminds me of my Dante's Circles meem

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting find by IET17 on telegram

Bigger

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok, for some reason I feel you mean it. I am fine with it. But it is good to believe there is someone like us out there to talk with on line who at least gets "it". Wherever the discussion is going I am sensing a connection with my opinion and yours.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Just take a break for a few weeks. Everyone who operates at full-speed has to unwind periodically.

I'll still be lurking daily, like always.

But I have reasons for making my ATS accounts one time use only, and fairly short in duration.

It's big part of why I always go full throttle while I can.

Same as last time, and time before... etc.

Reasons that can't be easily avoided.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

"Emergency Powers" seem to be something that reasonable countries should do without.

Been kinda abused the last few years

Cheers

That was the court opinion with PA mail-in / dropbox voting. In The Act, the parameters of an "emergency" were ill-defined, and rife for abuse at a timepoint now, where a genuine emergency would be clearly apparent and able to be demonstrated.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, for some reason I feel you mean it. I am fine with it. But it is good to believe there is someone like us out there to talk with on line who at least gets "it". Wherever the discussion is going I am sensing a connection with my opinion and yours.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Just take a break for a few weeks. Everyone who operates at full-speed has to unwind periodically.

I'll still be lurking daily, like always.

But I have reasons for making my ATS accounts one time use only, and fairly short in duration.

It's big part of why I always go full throttle while I can.

Same as last time, and time before... etc.

Reasons that can't be easily avoided.

I've noticed the same.

We'll meet again, Man.

And I'll be reading your posts here.

This seems strange to some, that I never stay long, but I've been doing it for a very long time so it's just normal for me.

Some of those reasons are really difficult to avoid.

And there are some good reasons for doing it this way imo.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Cheers for doing the legwork, Ektar! (Ps when you've added the post number to the url and hit return, you then need to refresh the page sometimes to get it to display the post)

Here's some of the posts from your references:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d6e0f4 No.5569577 📁
Mar 7 2019 23:45:10 (EST)
www.bing.com...📁
[Parts 3-9 coming soon]
Q

7p = #716 because P is 16th letter

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325862 📁
Feb 10 2018 06:14:17 (EST)
www.google.com...

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

6l = 612 because L is 12th letter: 612 = Feb 16th reversed

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.63 📁
Jan 27 2018 00:09:55 (EST)
/_Council on Foreign Relations/_
en.m.wikipedia.org...📁
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 58e607 No.142428 📁
Jan 23 2018 21:30:34 (EST)
@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q

#117 = Stealth Bomber?

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287184 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:50:33 (EST)
CH_Navy_Bund.jpg

Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What book was BO caught reading?
Why was this immediately disregarded as false?
What is ‘Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria’?
Why is this relevant?
Why would the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be reading this book?
What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS?
Who was BO’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and HRC connected?
Who was HRC’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected?
What occurred post 9-11?
What war did we enter into?
What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
Who financed 9-11?
Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released?
What just occurred in SA?
What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)?
Why is this relevant?
What information is contained within these c-releases?
Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
What does money laundering mean?
What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions?
Who audits where the money goes?
$15,000 for a toothbrush?
Reconcile.
Why did we attack Iraq?
Halliburton.
Who are they?
What do they specialize in?
What is oil field service?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton?
What is the primary goal?
What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption?
What does money buy?
How is this connected to SA?
How is this connected to Alwaleed?
How is this connected to LV?
Q

404 and U1 together refer to uranium that was "lost in transfer" from the Uranium1 deal and ended up in deep state hands?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150567199 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:47:45 (EST)
What is FB?
Spying tool?
Who created it?
Who really created it?
Nothing is what it seems.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150563217 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:10:13 (EST)
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

Anonymous ID: s4Iv8TW8 No.147981354 📁
Nov 4 2017 18:44:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: GE433ksq No.147977181 📁
Nov 4 2017 18:13:27 (EST)
WAIT
WAIT
WAIT

GO BACK TO THE POST ABOUT THE FAMILES THAT RUN EVERYTHING AND TRUMP TAKING ONE OUT

WAS ONE OF THEM THIS SAUDI FAMILY

SERIOUSLY

BECAUSE THAT MAKES THIS A HAPPENING

I Remember the phrasing not making sense, I was like "oh does he mean that dt took out the Clintons?" But the Clintons were on the list as remaining so I didn't know who was taken out

>>147977181
Very smart, Anon.
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Sorry I forgot to mention mine are different colors individually pretty vivid...blue, green, orange, gold, red & etc.
I have never seen them with eyes open during the day but possibly at night as a kid. I have always wondered what it was or what it meant. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees them.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm going to address this from my own standpoint. Anyone is free to disagree with me.... This is a spiritual battle...at this point is that something we can all agree on? If this is true then the work is honestly never done. Because the work really has nothing to do with research, digging, decoding, 'red pilling' or any of that stuff. What the real work entails is healing layers of trauma and shedding years of indoctrination. It's a very personal spiritual journey and it's not an easy one. It takes courage to face your own pain. And the thing is, there are no shortcuts or cheat sheets. There is also no set of directions. You're kind of stumbling through your own mess. Working your way through in your own unique way because everyone's experience is different. But this is the real work and we will know if we are making progress because the outer world will reflect the changes we're making within ourselves. Right now, the world looks pretty shattered. From my own personal observation, I'd say that means we still have some healing to do. This growth we're experiencing is about self-determination. I can't tell anyone else how to get through the process anymore than they can tell me how to. One thing I do earnestly believe though is that anyone who truly understands the totality of what we are trying to accomplish isn't going to tell you 'just sit back and enjoy the show. Let me (or us) deal with the rest'. That type of message is disempowering. That's the kind of message that our governments send.

Maybe this is a movie. Maybe white hats are in control. I don't really have an opinion about that. All I know is that God reads us. He reads our heart, He reads our intent, He reads our resolve. He knows how sincere we are by how closely our beliefs and actions line up with our desires. For instance, you may say you want to lose weight yet, you stuff your face with ice cream every day. Or you may say you want to build muscle but you sit in front of the tv instead of working out. In those examples, desire and resolve are not lined up. So the chanrs of actually losing weight or gaining muscle are pretty slim. It is up to each and every one of us to make sure our resolve is in alignment with what we are determined to accomplish. If we want to end corruption then we have to be absolutely resolved in all of our actions to make this happen. If we're not, then they are going to see this as a weakness and they're going to know that we are compromised. We're pushovers. They will continue pushing us over until we take a stand and say we've had enough. And mean it.

This battle requires the heart of a warrior. If your resolve isn't being tested right now, then you're not in the battle

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

in regard to Q-72, Trump did take Hillary out. She wasn't able to start a war with Russia nor was she able to do a damn thing while she wasn't President. Now that Biden is in office, I wouldn't be surprised if it's really Hillary pulling the strings on him. I wonder if Harris knows and how will she react if she finds out?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well put.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks mate for the assignment because I had no clue but doing that name & number search & seeing you put it together is just crazy! I think I started kind of seeing how that works...that was FUN LOL!!!

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join