It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's still a little early yet Rel. I'm mooting second half of March we'll start seeing problems.
Remember the order in which people were vaccinated age wise.
I'm keeping a close eye on my clients as are my students and I can tell you there is an uptick in clots, Parkinsons (a friend of mine) and cancers. These things will not show up on Yellow card here in UK as everyone I know had no idea about it, neither do my students clients.
It's going to be 'boots on the ground' reports.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Everyone remember when the link popped up between 5G and the vaccine? Someone stumbled on the "Epstein Barr Virus" and how it has been shown to be exacerbated by EM radiation. There was also the strange link to Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.

Anyways, this from the National Institute of Health. They're concerned that Covid is being exacerbated by 5G. Now I wonder what the boo-birds will have to say about this one. This is something that was called right here in this thread 2 years ago.

Worth reading.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: gmx0010110

Do you believe that the potential that Putin is a White Hat is not worthy of consideration and debate? Deny Ignorance!

Putin is ... a Russian Hat. Nothing more, nothing less.

White Hat/Black Hat POV can't be applied universally.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In answer to the "UK Stay alert and traffic, there was this yesterday which didn't even get a mention on main stream news...which in my book tells me security peeps were seriously concerned and want to keep it quiet.

A mile-long stretch of central London - including key bridges - has been closed in a massive police lockdown.

The Met operation stretches roughly one mile in South Bank along the River Thames, with the force saying it was a precaution while they assessed an unattended item.

The bridges were Westminster Bridge, Waterloo Bridge and the Hungerford and Golden Jubilee footbridges.

Eyewitnesses at the scene say police have called the "suspicious package" an "urgent matter" as people are evacuated from the area, reports MyLondon.

Waterloo is understood to have re-opened around 11.30am.

"A number of bridges in central London have been closed as a precaution while officers assess an unattended item in the vicinity of South Bank," Police said on twitter.

National Rail has said trains are currently unable to run between London Charing Cross, Waterloo East and London Bridge due to the security alert.

Video at link....
link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Two if by sea.

Those light sticks are used on carriers.

P

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've seen a couple of indicators this month. One was with a friend (heart issues) and the other was the man who was the President of the European Parliament. Both vaccinated. May be coincidence, or not.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

One thing I do earnestly believe though is that anyone who truly understands the totality of what we are trying to accomplish isn't going to tell you 'just sit back and enjoy the show. Let me (or us) deal with the rest'. That type of message is disempowering.

First off, my message was to two people discussing a need take a break. Context of remarks matters a great deal.

Everybody's Spiritual Journey is different as you pointed out.

Just because you believe that your Spiritual Journey must continue (almost as a battle? That's my interpretation of your missive) other people, from what they have imparted in this thread, need to take a break.

What is good for you may not be good for another.

Treat each other as individuals. My next task is to help people understand ... but not yet!

P

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
My name was in the block of text you were responding to & since RQ and I were both talking about the same subject I assumed you might have been addressing both of us but maybe you weren't...

Battle... yes. Resisting lethargy, resisting human vices, addictions...When you feel a strong pull in one direction but you are attempting to move in the opposite direction, pushing against that opposing energy feels like a battle. But you're right. Everyone is in different places and in between resistance is rest. Taking a break is a good idea. Especially when you feel like you've hit a wall. That's exactly where I'm at.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In case anyone didn't see Care's thread on this, the other shoe of the Jeff Zucker scandal has dropped (and resigned) at Clown News Network.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here is an interesting Flashback that occured to me ...

Remember When they were Blaming Guccifer for the Hacks in DC during the Obama years ?

With the revelation that there was spying going on with internet connections in the White House - Doesn't this start to make more sense ?

Report: Guccifer Was Paid by the Obama White House to be DNC’s Fall Guy

......ENTER THE PAKISTANI MAFIA

At about the same time, an IT staffer at the Capitol building who worked for dozens of U.S. Representatives (all Jackass Party members) and Senator Tammy Duckworth (also a Democrat) were (unknown to them) being scammed by said staffer. The IT guy was a Muslim man named Imran Awan, a Pakistani national, who was hand-picked by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and given a very generous salary of 165K a year to do IT work for herself, as well as these other Representatives and Senator. The hitch here was that this IT guy had also gained access to highly Confidential information in the course of his work. You see, all the Representatives and the Senator he was working for also chaired panels on committees, subcommittees and groups that entailed national security, military intelligence, counter-terrorism and threat assessment, finance, infrastructure and code encryption information for the United States government!......

SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE ABOUT GUCCIFER'S TRUE IDENTITY

You'll note that Guccifer was consistently listed as a Russian hacker. That narrative was spun and spun until there was no doubt in the Fake News Industrial Complex (FNIC) that Russia was the culprit, through Guccifer. Better yet, they needed proof and, conveniently, they found it. Courtesy of Guccifer.

Or was it?

New information has surfaced that proves that neither Guccifer, nor the Russians, was behind the information leaked to MacFadyen, but was the DNC itself.

The alleged Russian computer Hacker named Guccifer 2.0 whom the Democrat National Committee has publicly blamed for hacking its emails and giving them to WIkiLeaks before the Election in order for Russia to help Donald Trump, was really a fiction created by an Obama White House Staffer in order to prevent the exposure of why DNC Staffer Seth Rich was murdered and also try to pin the exposure of DNC emails on Russia and Trump.

Democrat operatives had pushed the fictional Guccifer 2.0 story as the supposed Russian hacker who broke into DNC servers and downloaded thousands of emails, then sent them to the Russians, who then sent them to Wikileaks so Hilary Clinton could be defeated.

Never mind that it has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the download speed was far too great to have been done by anyone but a DNC insider like Seth Rich. Because Internet speeds are not nearly sufficient to support download speed that the meta data, embedded in the emails, reported.

Never mind that the same meta data shows that the download came from the eastern time zone of the US, not Romania or Russia.

Let's take a step back for a moment. In the unfolding saga surrounding Imran Awan, there is a corroborated story from investigators that he and his two brothers, Abid A. Awan and Jamal Moiz Awan (who were also similarly employed by the DNC and who also had access to Classified, Confidential, and Top Secret information), were DOWNLOADING INFORMATION FROM CAPITOL BUILDING COMPUTERS TO AN UNKNOWN OUTSIDE-THE-CAPITOL THIRD-PARTY SOURCE!

COULD THIS THIRD-PARTY SOURCE HAVE BEEN SETH RICH!?

If you have ever accidentally tried to open a Microsoft Word document in a simple text editor like Notepad, you can see the meta data behind each word document, including WHO that copy of Word belongs to.

The video below explains who the author of the original opposition research document was and how we know:

. . . it also includes who the AUTHOR of the document of is. It gets that information from the name that was entered when you installed your copy of Microsoft Office. Inside the original trump opposition research, the document later released by WikiLeaks, the author of the document is listed as Lauren Dillon, DNC Research Director.

This is Lauren Dillion from the DNC:........

Aug 1, 2017

DONNA BRAZILE & DC MAYOR AT HOSPITAL WITH SETH RICH? BTW - at 4:19 AM

Pay to Play...
As you were....

edit on 2162022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting find by IET17 on telegram

Bigger

Candles = Stockmarket?
Red = Crash?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Watch the Water

edit on 2162022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Watch the Water

And The Hunt for Red October.
Are they signalling that there will be a sub pop up somewhere soon and they're gonna capture it? Wouldn't it be something if, say, the CIA had a submarine they intended to use to create a devastating false flag drawing us into war was captured and paraded for the whole world to see?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
White Rabbit at the Pentagon.

A sign?: www.arlnow.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Re: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Definitely worthy of a thread of its own, for max exposure.

Great find!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We all have our own battleground. I’m still only almost through the wonderland that is Omicron causing hives and rashes everywhere. At this point it has literally affected every square inch of my skin, but in patches over the course of many, many weeks. I’ve sworn off all alcohol, much to the dismay of everyone I know. I never realized how dependent people are on alcohol as a social crutch until now. I can feel the intensity of people at work reaching a new level. I have a specific point that will mark my shift from one battleground to another. When it happens, the gloves come off…although I dread that day coming. Which is why I am trying to enjoy each day.

I’m starting to think the vaccine destroying peoples immune systems is the whole point of the vaccine. Destroying our God-given ability to fight off what has and will be done to us. I don’t think Omicron affected every square inch of my skin just to vanish completely.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: pheonix358
My name was in the block of text you were responding to & since RQ and I were both talking about the same subject I assumed you might have been addressing both of us but maybe you weren't...

Battle... yes. Resisting lethargy, resisting human vices, addictions...When you feel a strong pull in one direction but you are attempting to move in the opposite direction, pushing against that opposing energy feels like a battle. But you're right. Everyone is in different places and in between resistance is rest. Taking a break is a good idea. Especially when you feel like you've hit a wall. That's exactly where I'm at.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The file name ends in 666!?

jclintranslres-2021-7-5-666.pdf

Come on. This is getting ridiculous.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Re: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Definitely worthy of a thread of its own, for max exposure.

Great find!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The airlines not wanting 5G near major airports gave me a queasy feeling. It wasn't until I heard of their resistance that I began paying attention to the 5G health-related theories.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You aren’t allowed to take pictures there without authorization. And yet there it is.

I was originally going to post how unlikely it is there would or could be a rabbit in the center courtyard, but now that I really think about it, it probably isn’t that unlikely. In fact, if you had a tracker on that rabbit, you could probably learn some interesting things.

White Rabbit at the Pentagon.

A sign?: www.arlnow.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Re: These before/after photos of Hillary yesterday: www.msn.com...

I hope she announces she's going to run again, or am thinking about it, when she addresses the New York Dem Convention this week. We had a lot of fun with her "weirdness".

Fake HRC not looking so good, the above pic was posted on the twit not controlled by her corpse. Me thinks the health decline is coming...

Holy crap! When I see people who look like that, they're usually being taken to a homeless shelter.

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join