It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
‘This is TREASON!’ Trump responds to bombshell Durham report that Clinton camp paid to ‘infiltrate’ WH servers

Infiltration....

NEWS unlocks the MAP

edit on 2132022 by MetalThunder because: 777 15-Feb-2018 3:47:34 PM EST

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Oh my gosh! You have just reminded me of a 'peculiar' event when I was giving a lady some Reiki quite few years back.
I was just starting, with my hands either side of her head and all of a sudden there was a loud 'wheeee' type of sound. Turns out the lady had tiny hearing aids which I hadn't spotted. Stopped as soon as I took my hands away. She immediately said that the Reiki was triggering them off! She took them out and all was well. Lovely bit of confirmation for us both that there was some 'energy' certainly coming from my hands

I have no idea what you mean by the brown and red notes though. Can you explain please?
Rainbows
Jane.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Italians have finally decided to disobey:

They were told they could take off the masks
and they didn't!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this means anything or not since I have no clue how this Q stuff works but I am fascinated with how you brains work on the puzzles. So I keep seeing "17" & here's an article I came across from an ATS thread...

17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World: End Mandates NOW!
January 23, 2022 admin Mandates 0

thejabberwockytimes.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If Clinton goons hacked into WH servers then all her foreign backers got in too.

Bigger than you can imagine

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

If Clinton goons hacked into WH servers then all her foreign backers got in too.

The "CAT5 to Moscow" theory was right afterall 🥥

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Ah, now the number 17. Yesterday I was on a video call with a student and the number 17 came up three times.
"That's it, I'm looking up the number 17" says Vicci. I asked why and she said we had mentioned 17 three times.
So my student, and friend, is into all things Angelic, so this is the 'Angelic interpretation' to the number 17.

I do love a recurring number and its meaning.
In a very short space of time today, while chattering all things therapy with Jane Lawson, the number 17 came up separately at least 3 times!
Apparently 17 signifies self-sufficiency, independence and supports delving into new subjects while finding ways of doing things differently. (Most appropriate to the conversation topic).
17 offers support, peace and love while you are guided in the right direction. Life will improve if you live it your way, not the way dictated by others (I like that 😊)
A positive number, connected with Karma, business growth and abundance.
It takes 17 muscles to make a smile 😃

Copied and pasted directly from a post she made about it.
I couldn't help thinking yesterday if this could also be applicable to investigations here?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Rpld.
Found these on tele gram

Well isn't this interesting

Declassified FBI Document States That Nikola Tesla Was An Alien From Venus

He had over 1,000 invention patents on record that included his 1905 patent called “The art of transmitting electrical energy through the natural medium” which was based on his thoughts that the Earth was an electrical generator that could supply an unlimited amount of electricity.

edit on 2/13/2022 by CrazyFox because: doing a dive into Jack Of Spades (card in back pocket of Trump in Plan to save world video) and wanted to clear up tabs b4 bowling

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Robert... 🤩
edit on 13-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

Robert Durham was the man who built the boats that allowed General George Washington to cross the frozen Delaware River on the night of December 25-26, 1776, during the New York and New Jersey campaign of the American Revolutionary War.

edit on 13-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Ektar
Ah, now the number 17. Yesterday I was on a video call with a student and the number 17 came up three times.
"That's it, I'm looking up the number 17" says Vicci. I asked why and she said we had mentioned 17 three times.
So my student, and friend, is into all things Angelic, so this is the 'Angelic interpretation' to the number 17.

Speaking of 17, this is a great ATS thread about the 17,000 doctors calling out the Plan-Demic .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just looked up the angelic meaning of 313, very interesting, on a personal note ( that’s a reoccurring number in my life ) but also because of all the mirror meanings that Cranky has pointed out and possible connection to the Super bowl being on the 13th, lol, IDK...feels like something might be there ?

Hope you all enjoy some quality time with friends and family today, I’ll be selling flowers and I have noticed that business has been good, Lot’s of folks celebrating Love ! ❤️ Then off to party with some friends, lol, it’s all about the food to me, but hope the Bengals win. 🐯

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you that was nice & positive! I keep seeing references here & on the drops (?) messages so I thought it might be
something or not...but I appreciated your message!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

What if everyone here has things 180° wrong?

The Nazi World Order,
is the Sum Of All Fears,
Nazis Know.
POTUS took you HOSTAGE.
The THREAT of the pandemic,
was to DISARM the population.
And the STAGE is SET,
For THEIR FREEDOM.

CHECKMATE!

Why presume "Q" is a friend.

Just thinking inside the box for a change.
edit on 13/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
That’s exactly what it felt like.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Made me think "Is a Transhuman a thing?"... i.e. Are our 6th senses being confused by those who are no longer "human"?

A lot to unpack on this. Most we'll have to leave alone, best to simplify. Up until now, any person living on earth "people" would appear to be at a same or similar vibrational level. That is to say, if one went into a stadium full of people in 1985 most would be at roughly the same vibraitonal level or in phase.

Now, the opposite is true. Most are not at the same vibrational level, or vibrating at a same or similar rate. As such, people will "sneak" up on you, or even not see you at all and attempt to walk right through you because they are out of phase. Temporary phasing matching can be made to happen when we have a "meeting of the minds" and that works for lots of things. But strangers in a store... not so much as folks have no need to do it in the background or ability.

Many have seen this manifest recently. We talked about this occurring as a result of the Choice Point: Fear and Love are out of phase with each other. Compliance and Liberation are out of phase with each other. Physical presence has nothing to do with complimentary vibrational rates.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
#847 #765
Water Watch the water.
Why is this event BIG?

Bezos superyacht Y721 seems to have been overbuilt to match his ego. At 417 feet long , it is too tall to fit under the Koningshaven bridge so what to do? Dismantle the bridge. After all he has a net worth of $175 billion and who is to argue with him. The bridge is an historic monument and renovations were completed in 2017.
However 13,000 people and 4000 others via Facebook live = 17000 plan to throw rotten eggs at the yacht as it passes by. Lol.
The city is trying to backtrack on the agreement while telling the citizens that the dismantling will create construction jobs.
The water event is BIG because the people are fighting back. In people must be shown... Bezos with his superyacht, Blue Origins and the hypocracy of having established the Bezos Earth Fund to save the Earth by 2030 yet nothing applies to him.
People are refusing to comply. Fun times ahead at Oceanco ship builder.

www.bbc.com>news>world-europe-60241145
www.npr.org>2022/02/09>jeff-bezos-yacht-de-h...

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing the Amazon theme...
Scott Free=WWG1WGA
At what point do they WAKE UP?

MacKenzie Scott, as in Scott Free [free from Bezos], is joining forces with Melinda Gates in the philanthropic world. Melinda Gates has decided not to contribute her fortune to the Gates Foundation. Melinda may now have some serious concerns as to how and to what that $$$ was used for such as the C-19 plandemic and vaccine deployment campaign.

We are AWAKE, so when do they, the elite WAKE Up because not all want world domination. They are now WAKING UP because by joining forces they are rejecting the traditional philanthropic giving and instead are giving funding directly to people, groups and charities that are historically bypassed. The media power is being dismantled.
WWG1WGA, all together, right now.
nypost.com...>2022/02/02>melinda-gates-won-t...

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sound has always been the 'WMD' that worries me.
From your link about it seemingly affecting middle aged women most. It's pretty well known middle aged women (read menopausal) can develop tinnitus when they are 'in the change'. It's when mine started 10 years ago in both ears.
I would like to add, some 10 years ago my son came downstairs telling me to open the windows and listen because we could clearly hear the 'trumpets'. Remember that?
Rainbows
Jane

Yes, certain sound frequencies can wreak havoc on the body. I did not know about that tinnitus part; good to know now, thanks. I never heard the sky trumpets personally, but yes do remember when it was making headlines all over the world.

Imminent things or 10,198,080 imminent minutes...

NY Times, September 25, 2002

Tass

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Another thought on the Nazi theme. The Amazon logo on the iphone app was changed and many thought the change represented Hitler. Enough fuss was made that they changed the logo back in March last year.
I can't link images but if you look you will see what I mean.

Art has had a big role to play because of the universal language of symbolism. Bezos wants to be part of the dictatorship class so he projected it through the app. Really sick people.
www.bbc.com>news>technology-56266514

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Epstein Network map

☢️NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL: A TIMELINE☢️

A Timeline of Curious Events surrounding Biden's, Clinton's, John Kerry, Kazakhstan, & Iran, starting from 1992.

As the world turns.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Well think about what the even bigger question is....
Not just anyone can hack the POTUS....the security has to be top level #....so.....
DID they actually hack OR....were they let in?????????????????
Obozo and Hillary should be hung in public like yesterday.......

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join