It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was talking about America and the World Economy and the lack of war type things with respect to DJT. Once again you are off on a tangent about one nation that might have a good spot today it hasn't been that way and is more fragile thanks to Venezuela type situations. Or the consequences of the drug lord regions with their armies running rampant in several known locations like Bogota in S America and more nearby nations of Guatemala in Central America.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
That you are not a US citizen I can handle. I did, IIRC, claim if you are a citizen of the US you should be happy with the results.

But we were talking about the citizens of guatemala. They have no reason to be happy with the good things DJT did for the US.

On the other hand, the tough on illegal immigration stance just made some people here, in guatemala, that are not ex-pats, dislike him even more.

All I'm saying is that if american citizens can be manipulated to think "orange man bad", imagine how much easier it is for people in a country like this. It isn't rocket science.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

twitter.com...
edit on 12-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I thought it was a conspiracy theory...

First and last DJT Tweet with Spied included.

Date difference: 1364 days, 19 hours, 31 minutes and 37 seconds

Reminder... Nixon, Spying, Resigned, Tricky Dick, I'm Not a Crook etc. etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I was talking about America and the World Economy and the lack of war type things with respect to DJT. Once again you are off on a tangent...

No, you are off on a tangent, because the discussion you jumped into was about Trump fans in Guatemala.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

a reply to: cherokeetroy
Perhaps someone is about to be arrested in Ukraine?
Grasping at straws again

"On Christmas Eve, the Prosecutor General office confirmed the information ... that the Prosecutor General had approved a motion to arrest Poroshenko with the possibility of bail set at 1 billion hryvnia ($37 million)," Iryna Gerashchenko said on Facebook.

Came across this on telegram
anyone smarter than me wanna take a crack (that is pretty much everyone)
More

edit on 2/12/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank you for posting information to this thread that most of the news media ignores, and therefore many of us would never see.

cherokeetroy has been knocking it out of the park in this edition of the thread. I have noticed a definite shift from philosophical insights to research and hard information. Very impressive.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Rand Paul urges truckers to disrupt Super Bowl and come to D.C.: ‘I hope they clog up cities’

.......“I’m all for it,” Paul, a longtime opponent to masking and vaccine mandates, told the Daily Signal, a conservative outlet, on Thursday. “Civil disobedience is a time-honored tradition in our country, from slavery to civil rights to you name it. Peaceful protest, clog things up, make people think about the mandates.”....

YYZ

edit on 2122022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Team Joe's Social Media brings you............ The War Room = Mr. Poopy pants and a guy.

Comments.

Then again, Team Joe is doing things differently...

Here is a subtle, but important bit of mind control to notice. Pre DJT, "politics" was dinner table sport. During DJT, it was "kill DJT" and related drumph, doofus, I hate his voice, stuff. Post DJT, or Team Joe, "politics" in the polarity world is "don't talk, shut up, say nothing, nothing to report, leave me alone about Biden he's fine..."

This is mind control. Those who followed this pattern, are following it, will not see the above as beyond preposterous. They will see nothing unusual or inflammatory about any of that or any of the rest of the dumpster fire that is Team Joe at this point.

It is that mind control cap that is a problem here, it is on soooooo tight that Team Joe is going to have to really take a huge one on the world's stage to get their attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Well Joe did Stalin on the whole "counts the vote" thing. So there's that.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Holy psychotronic CIA magick, they brought back "The Hum"!!! And the "Sky Trumpets" (where is Caled?)

twitter.com...

Not to mention the bizarro story comes from Financial Times.🤔
If you hit a paywall, here's alternate link.

Similar with gangstalking & psychotronic weapons, I'm actually not against the possibility of "The Hum" (I've heard it myself in certain outdoor environments and I've never had tinnitus) as being a thing that exists, but it seems like these stories are only now being taken seriously, while at same time mocked, so journalists can look to the past as means of validating Havana Syndrome.?

The Seattle Hum

The Hum dates back to at least the 1980s when claims first started appearing in places like New Mexico. Some victims groups formed around it in different countries (Windsor, Ontario to Woodland, County Durham) and a segment about it appeared on Unsolved Mysteries in the '90s.

What is the 23 day rule in Death Note?
If you write, "die of disease" for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23 day rule.
Death Note - Chapter 39.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just a refresher most know

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Worth a watch, see the agenda, the brain lock, the anti-science etc. VAIDS will be a thing, but not as we know it, it will be systemic collapse as the body tries to deal with too much toxicity and no viable outlet.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh I’m around. I’ve heard the hum a bit lately. I don’t think it sounds the same as it did before winter. I went outside tonight and I can hear it, but it doesn’t sound the same outside. Inside the sound it is a deeper sound. Something is up (not just the sound) but I just can’t put my finger on it. I’m still leaning toward the hum being weather control, because usually the clouds show up soon after.

Something strange happened to me today. I was at the store and an older lady appeared behind me. No sound. Nothing. I only looked because I felt like I was going to bump into a “thing.” I say “thing” because people don’t sneak up on me. People feel different. It was very unnerving. Everyone in the store was moving strangely. Slow. Meandering. Very “in the way.”

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Holy psychotronic CIA magick, they brought back "The Hum"!!! And the "Sky Trumpets" (where is Caled?)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
By all means indulge

files.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: FlyingFox

Regarding Doucheua's post earlier about anything being on the table
UN wasn't there something a lil bit ago about Chinese military exercises in Canada
Troubled waters ahead

edit on 2/12/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on Sat Feb 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: nerbot

twitter.com...

OMG!

I hope we find out who he IS.

I am crying but thankyou for sharing, this is important.

Question is...what will the MSN say.

Question...why is the date in your pic of the tweet marked 1:42pm and the actual tweet marked 10:42pm?

What am I missing?
edit on 12/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That Kary Mullis clip taken from "House of Numbers" is very good. That Biochemist who worked at Amgen Inc. - that company original name was Applied Molecular Genetics, born right at the boon of Biotechnology in 1980 and has a very interesting history along with some familiar connections.

New Q clearance deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy at DOE.🙄🤡🙃😳

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join