It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I took a screenshot of the tweet timestamped 1:42 so I don't know about the time discrepancy. Reading through the comments there was a conflicting report that he was treated at a hospital then released. But there were witnesses who saw him convulsing on the ground for at least 30 minutes. I didn't see any further updates on his condition. I left the post up in case it turns out that he was murdered and they tried covering it up

Here's another incident of a protester with a broken leg

twitter.com...

ETA I believe this is a related video
edit on 12-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is a telegram account that I find of interest to follow: White Hats on telegram. It seems very similar in language idiosynchronicities to (Q) The Storm Rider, and gives information that appears originial rather than re-spouting others posts.

Here is a post from tonight that gives a new definition for NCSWIC:

:;D/CL<

CFC (Controlled Foreign Corporation) has ]INFILTRATED[
Top Elite Hollywood companies and agencies and is working with Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in July 2010, the National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC)
>>NCSWIC was Established by the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY who are currently protecting important assets, movie stars, musicals (Britney Spears) ect.. whom were all used in the human trafficking of Hollywood/CIA/CCP paid owned companies .
These Important WITNESSES have first hand accounts and evidence of pedophilia, satanic rituals, Adrenochrome drugs industry sales and Full information on Hollywood's 120 year reigns on human trafficking and connections to FBI's full involvement in the century long Dark Operation into the Satanic cults connected to Bohemian Groves Rockefellers/Rothchilds world wide operations.

>>The PLAN is much larger than any person can imagine and has its roots corrected to JFK JR. who created The SPECIAL FORCES>>
-Whom were created to protect the U.S. citizens in case the U.S. Gov.(CENTRAL BANKS) tried creating a totalitarian state!

Stay vigilant!

As per (Q) The Storm Rider, I'm not going "All In" on them being White Hat... just saying that they are positioning as a primary source and their inputs, at the very least, make one look at the situation from a different perspective.
edit on 12-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I took a screenshot of the tweet timestamped 1:42 so I don't know about the time discrepancy. Reading through the comments there was a conflicting report that he was treated at a hospital then released. But there were witnesses who saw him convulsing on the ground for at least 30 minutes. I didn't see any further updates on his condition. I left the post up in case it turns out that he was murdered and they tried covering it up

Something not right here. Your screenshot of the tweet with 1:42pm isn't possible if the actual tweet was marked 10:42pm and still is.

He was also not convulsing for 30 minutes because from when the incident happened to when he was put in an ambulance was no more than 10 minutes max.

The related video you added was a seperate event I'm sure.

Hopefully some time will shed light on events better.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Video of how magnetic doors were opened on Jan 6th at the capitol here... implies coordination by under cover FBI(?) and those in charge of Capitol security systems!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Made me think "Is a Transhuman a thing?"... i.e. Are our 6th senses being confused by those who are no longer "human"?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Timezones? The tweet shows for me as 9:42pm... 1:42 would be UTC-8... 10:42 would be viewed from Europe?
edit on 12-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What happened to the "Humans as currency" Talk?? Have we abandoned this topic in lieu of more political BS..

Funny how you all post about Russia,Ukraine,Durham,Biden,China, and so on..

I mentioned the Buffalo-Windsor Corridor 2 years ago..Whats actually in those trucks? 0311 any comment?

This is Biblical not Political...Troy has been reduced to twitter highlights because most of you don't see the big picture..

or are here to divert open minds away from the truth..Sad

No hate here..just my thoughts

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The media is working hand in hand with pedo's to try and make you leave Minneapolis.

Star Tribune

Twin Cities

Common Heli psyops too...

Minnesota Reformer

Twin Cities Terror

And all your data belong to FBI and numerous other alphabet agencies that's obviously been going on for years...

Mystery surveillance plane

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
What happened to the "Humans as currency" Talk?? Have we abandoned this topic in lieu of more political BS..

I mentioned the Buffalo-Windsor Corridor 2 years ago..Whats actually in those trucks? 0311 any comment?

This is Biblical not Political...Troy has been reduced to twitter highlights because most of you don't see the big picture..

Democrats forced us into an unexpected existential battle that requires urgent priority status for now.

I haven't forgotten.

I doubt anyone has.

I'm just not able to walk & chew gum at the same time.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There's a 9 hour time difference between Paris and where I'm located
This is a comment from the thread:

The second video I added was the same incident. It showed the ambulance that came to pick him up.
I don't have any further information

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Single tasking never helped anyone but the one doing it..

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That’s exactly what it felt like.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Made me think "Is a Transhuman a thing?"... i.e. Are our 6th senses being confused by those who are no longer "human"?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Single tasking never helped anyone but the one doing it..

Perhaps, but everyone has limits in capability in some way.

This is one of mine.

I can be pretty effective focusing on a single objective, and less than average when chasing two objectives at once.

Can't speak for anyone else.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Democrats forced us into an unexpected existential battle that requires urgent priority status for now.

I haven't forgotten.

I doubt anyone has.

I'm just not able to walk & chew gum at the same time.

This.

I'm curious exactly what this "big picture" is that Sabre thinks none of us can see. Because all I see from this dude is inflammatory posts that come out of nowhere every single time. The dude acts like a complete ass.

Don't just insinuate you have the answers, Sabre. Effing tell us what they are, if you think you know. You aren't doing anyone any sort of service in here. You're just acting a fool.

Oh, and btw, maybe Troy has slacked on her philosophical musings because they look like they would fall on deaf ears after she has repeatedly gone to bat for someone who acts like a complete ass up in here and has called other members "pussies" while trying to balance that with her other persona of someone who believes we can manifest all that is good by simply meditating on it.

Don't forget to take your meds, you two.

(Do love Troy's posts, btw. Just saying.)
edit on 13-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Psychopathy. Great subject. Psychopaths will always rise to power. This will happen because a normal person will never go to the same lengths to rise to power. Never try to deal with a psychopath. Run.

There is also the anti-psychopath. The true altruist. Some consider true altruism impossible though.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Psychopaths are drawn to positions of power because of their need to control. This system is created by psychopaths for psychopaths

Their strength is also their weakness.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
On that subject of whether or not Q called out the CIAs secret data center and said it was underground...

I believe he is saying that the data center they're using to spy on us is underground near or under hoover dam.

It's a supply of limitless energy is why they put them underground at dam sites.

They probably have them at virtually all hydroelectric dam sites in the US.

edit on 13-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Nice ring.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mentioned that direct DoJ flights were spotted from Minneapolis to Guantanamo Bay.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rings. Two of those pictures show the "Person" wearing similar if not the same ring style. Does anyone have a good picture of the signet on that ring?

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join