It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Answered by ETMN already, but how do you know that, don't see a 'members viewing' at the bottom of my screen. If I'm wrong, sorry. You guys been here from the start (!), so won't dispute. Do we know who's viewing, this...., whatever it is ? Even for laughs or tears. or both !

It is kept on the front page for a reason.

edit on 12-2-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I’m starting to feel a little uneasy about the organic roots of the trucking convoy.

Maybe there is a reasonable explanation for what seemed off to me

But, did anyone else find it convenient that the protesters all had mostly brand new gas containers to circumvent the fuel rules?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

TG = Telegram. Apparently the Stasi has alot of reach.
twitter.com...

Folks running for higher ground. I heard Poast is gaining popularity.

Apparently every social media platform will follow orders of a government, even if the platform is not based/HQ in that country?

Former Congressman Devin Nunez took a top position at former President Trump's brand new media company. It's been very quiet over the past 40 days. Did Biden/DOJ/FCC silence the company before it could get going good?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

6 years later and they're still tweeting #ImStillWithHer. It’s a cult.

No idea who controls that acct, but we can rule out these folks...(partial list)...

She really stores all her secrets in those fake cheeks

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

I don't remember the screen name of the member, but someone popped in to the thread to let us know that thousands of visitors spend time viewing for at least a few minutes every week. Some are connected with higher government officials, because Nancy Pelosi pushed (and passed) a resolution condemning Qanon posts and followers, after Q pointed out how she was instrumental in enabling Covid-19 to get a foothold in America.

Here's one such message from Q a few months after Covid-19 had been declared a "National Emergency' in 2020: qalerts.app...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Re: war in Ukraine

[Rasputitsa is a]

term is applied to muddy road conditions in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine, which are caused by the poor drainage of underlying clay-laden soils found in the region. Roads are subject to weight limitations and closures during the period in certain districts of Russia. The phenomenon was a hindrance in the early 20th century in the Soviet Union since 40% of rural villages were not served by paved roads.

Note. Even with tracked vehicles, going through deep mud is problematic. Yes, there are more paved roads these days, but for effective attacks, units have to move off-road.

I'm not sure of the weather in the border regions of Ukraine, but it looks like some rain and above freezing temperatures.

If the Russians move, they may wait for a cold spell so they can roll on frozen ground.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

With no one from "the West" to monitor who fires first, all those wonderful weapons of war provided to Ukraine by the US and UK can be unleashed against the citizens of eastern Ukraine and no one will be there (except those unreliable Russians and their allies) to report that the attack came from Kiev rather than from Moscow.

This is how World War III starts. It's all laid out before us. An incompetent yet hubristic Biden Administration believes that it can bring Ukraine into NATO and then use Article 5 to regain Crimea from Russia.

mailchi.mp...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I’m starting to feel a little uneasy about the organic roots of the trucking convoy.

Maybe there is a reasonable explanation for what seemed off to me

But, did anyone else find it convenient that the protesters all had mostly brand new gas containers to circumvent the fuel rules?

Nearby Canadian Tire stores.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Oranges (arrests) on the way?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think it's clear the Republicans are only investigating how to cta.

From Punisher's War Room on Telegram
edit on 2/12/2022 by CrazyFox because:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sat Feb 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This one seems more accurate (not to split hairs lol)

All of God's Creatures Deserve Freedom

Apparently Broadcasting only works when it is deception

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Asking for knowledge will never be confused with trolling, admitting you do not know is the first step of knowing

a reply to: guidedbyblake
Cut to China admitting it has been on Dark side of moon and said it was black goo akin to the weaver of a spider web.
What if the moon is the Death star and to break the Matrix we have to destroy it?

edit on 2/12/2022 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
catching up but... some weird comms over last 24hrs:

@romanadidulo telling people to go home and prepare on the eve of WW3?

Phil Godlewski on telegram's LIVE on thursday night, was the kind of "confessional" that people come out with when they know something is about to break and they want people to know they've been a part of making it happen. Also Moderna execs selling massive amounts of shares; 400m + 1.5 billion... CEO has deleted his twitter???

Simon Parkes (yes, i know... but he has some family experience of the diplomatic community)... on bitchute, last night, informed that when state departments tell their citizens to "get out of Ukraine by any means possible'" it means "you have less than 24 hours to get out".

Gold has jumped 31.75 to $1859/oz... on a Saturday!

I'm seeing a real lag in internet response this afternoon.

edit on 12-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
iL Donaldo Trumpo....

twitter.com...

BTW anyone know a hacker who could put this on every electronic billboard in Canada?
Asking for a friend.....

If I'd been drinking tea....I'd still be cleaning my screen.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I thought oranges meant death.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Saw this posted elsewhere so grabbed it. No idea of its veracity.
However, if true, could be this a blatant sign that the military are on the side of the people?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Despite the Ottawa Police briefly raising the possibility of a military intervention to clear a stubborn holdout of Freedom Convoy truckers blockading their downtown, the Canadian Armed Forces have been quick to say they will be doing no such thing.

Here

I would not too quick to assume what the Canadian military may, or may not, do. =Unknown.

ETA. Note article is from 4 February. Lot can change in a week.

Cheers
edit on 12-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, I've heard that news about Military/Ottawa last night on both telegram and a bitchute video... can't recall which.

As cavv says, can't predict their reaction til it happens; however it is thought that 70% of military worldwide are white hat and 30% have deep state commanders. The implication is that there will literally be "in-fighting" between good and bad in each military. There've been several clues that White Hat military and Air forces are removing standard unit badges etc. to allow people to see that the ones WITHOUT are part of the Worldwide White Hat Alliance.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join