It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Do the MK Elon monkeys of Neuro-Gnostic alchemy get a vote...

twitter.com...

Basel-Stadt is Switzerland's 7th largest economic center and has the highest GDP per capita in the country, above the cantons of Zug and Geneva in 2019. In terms of value, over 94% of Basel City's goods exports are in the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors.

The canton has a sister state status with Boston & NYC.

One of the largest pharma companies in the world, "Novartis" borne out of the Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz merger is headquartered in Basel and is of course a WEF partner.

The Novartis Foundation aims to improve the health of low-income populations by working with local authorities and partners to re-engineer health systems from being reactive to proactive, predictive and preventative.

We drive sustainability and scalability by delivering robust evidence that informs effective policymaking and health and care delivery. All of our work is underpinned by the power of data, digital and AI.

Sounds very similar to the Biden-Harris Healthcare Advanced Research Projects Agency [HARPA] modeled after DARPA.😳

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Success!!!
NCT04368728 ClinicalTrials.gov BioNTech-Pfizer Clinical trials for Covid-19 vaccine.

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals.
First submission April 29, 2020 and the last update was February 1, 2022.
I went through all of their submissions and just wow...

This is about the children. In the section about eligibility to participate in the studies this disclaimer appears "18 years of age and under cannot be enrolled in the EU." This is included right to the final submission.
If so how have the clinical studies been conducted on this age group and why is this disclaimer still appearing?
Another exclusion- The individuals involved in the clinical trial must be capable of giving personal signed informed consent. Might be a real challenge in the 6 month to under 5 crowd. This would be a stretch for the under 18 crowd as well.
Boosters exclusion: the participant could not have had a previous vaccination with any coronavirus vaccine. Not sure how this is a booster shot.

Exclusions : HIV, Hepatitus B+C along with pregnant women and those that have IgM/ or IgG antibodies. There is a list of other comorbidities such as diabetes.

My takeaway observation is that the age groups assigned are constantly changing but two groups stand out. Ages 66-84 are left out and the ages 16+ 17 age group were left out and then October 17, 2021 they were added but their data was lumped in with the up to 55 years of age. By doing this the myocarditis issues in young males were obscured.

Meanwhile the FDA is providing Approval and EUA prior to the clinical studies that BioNTech are posting on the Clinical Studies government website which is to provide clarity to the public. Maybe they are privy to data not available to the public but to make this statement December 17, 2021 "We are confident of the safety, effectiveness and manufacturing data behind this authorization" is a stretch since in their own statement they recognize the increase in myocarditis among young males between 12 and 17 years of age.
December 17, 2021 BioNTech and Pfizer indicated that they would amend the clinical trial study to include 6 months to under 5 years of age and they are on the record for stating that the data is not published for the public and they provide no guidelines as to when it will be.

www.cnet.com>Wellness>Parenting children as young as 12www.fda.gov>press-announcements>fda-auth... FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine For Children 5 Through 11 Years of Age.
www.pfizer.com>news>press-release detail>p

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has partnered with hundreds of major multinational corporations in order to achieve their “Great Reset” agenda.

One WEF publication reveals that future humanity will “have no real privacy” after this Great Reset. People of the future, according to the publication, will think to themselves, “Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.”

Below is a list of ten of the largest commercial banks who are officially partnered with the WEF.

twitter.com...
americanfaith.com...
edit on 12-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Kicking Off In Paris

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a Mark Lombardi drawing called "Oliver North, lake resources of Panama, and the Iran-contra operation, ca.1984–86 (4th version)."

“Death-defying Acts of Art and Conspiracy”

Zoomed-in on image near center showing all the (solid) lines of influence and the flow of money (dashed lines) converging on the Contras in a radial pattern.

The vast and intricate, but delicate Spider Webs of Scandalous political & economic conspiracies around it.

The library of Mark Lombardi - Putting the pieces together.

Mark Lombardi developed his drawings of power relationships from reading publicly available books and news sources.

He did more useful research work on behalf on the American people than any 1,000 CIA analysts.

These were the books that were found in his studio when he died.
👀 Amazing collection.

Mark Lombardi (March 23, 1951 – March 22, 2000) was an American neo-conceptual artist who specialized in drawings that document alleged financial and political frauds by power brokers, and in general "the uses and abuses of power".

In March 2000, on the day before his death, Lombardi moved all his work to Pierogi 2000. He then bolted his apartment from the inside and hanged himself, on the day before his birthday and three years after he had moved to Williamsburg.

Another one of those highly suspicious deaths. If he were still alive today his pencil analysis diagrams (next to impossible to read) would be the size of a football field (take a Rel on steroids to decode) and we might know/learn alot more via meticulous researchers.

Mark Lombardi: Global Networks

Pierogi 2000: Mark Lombardi, Bill Clinton, the Lippo Group, and Jackson Stephens of Little Rock, Arkansas (5th Version), 1999.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For those who know of SantaSurfing....now speculates that C before D is from the chess board....
C=Bishop
D=Queen

Carry on............

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That you are not a US citizen I can handle. I did, IIRC, claim if you are a citizen of the US you should be happy with the results. There were great things for all on many fronts. How could we here be unhappy with any person who manages to increase the world's economic outlook while protecting American workers jobs too? He got NK to the table with SK. He was militarily able to improve our position that is being squandered by the enemy within our borders usurping our COTUS to do so.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
...how hard you are focusing on the wrong angles and riding it out to the end.

Someone stated DJT was still my president. I stated the simple fact that he can't be because I am not a US citizen.

The guatemalan gov was responsible for the deaths of many civilians during the internal conflict.

Some of DJT's policies, which many see as good for the US, are seen as bad by guatemalans who have family members living illegally in the US.

These are plain and simple facts. There is nothing to debate. It isn't focusing on wrong angles but merely replying with the facts to what was posted.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I've seen this sentiment echoed a few times... truckers are fighting the mandates so we can get back to "normal". No. There is no going back and even if we could go back, the normal that we used to have was never healthy. It wasn't functional and it wasn't real freedom. Removing mandates is only the beginning. We have a shot to take this all the way and create the world we all want to share. Now is a good time to define what true freedom is. What does it look like to you? How does it feel.

Is this what freedom looks like?

To me freedom is about unlocking dreams. Dreams that have been suppressed over lifetimes. These are some of the things that represent freedom, to me:
Expanding consciousness
Healing our physical bodies from mutations, disease and illness
Freeing our Spirit to discover its Sacred Destiny
Unlocking innate powers, gifts, abilities
Healing our minds
Bring balance back to the world

What are your dreams. Please don't say " to have a successful career " or "to retire comfortably". It's time to break through those walls. Think about your lost dreams. The ones that were crushed because you started believing they could never come true. Bring those dreams back to life and make that your destination.

Dream big or go home
edit on 12-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There's a lot of dirty cash out there, and the ideal fix is to make mattress money obsolete. That's why I like staying in The System.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That you are not a US citizen I can handle. I did, IIRC, claim if you are a citizen of the US you should be happy with the results.

But we were talking about the citizens of guatemala. They have no reason to be happy with the good things DJT did for the US.

On the other hand, the tough on illegal immigration stance just made some people here, in guatemala, that are not ex-pats, dislike him even more.

All I'm saying is that if american citizens can be manipulated to think "orange man bad", imagine how much easier it is for people in a country like this. It isn't rocket science.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Apparently it's not about juror number 50.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

But Durham's filing on Feb. 11, in a section titled "Factual Background," reveals that Sussman "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign." 

Durham’s filing said Sussman’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
NBC/White House invoked the "Olympic Truce" as a reason Russia shouldn't invade Ukraine, noting that 173 of 193 UN member nations agreed to cease hostilities while the Olympics are going on. Naturally, they failed to mention that one of those countries that refused to sign is...the US.🤡🙃

It's that US 1% or maybe it's 0.1% of war hawk traditional bureaucrats and to the Pentagon boys EVERYTHING is a threat, including some of us, apparently.🙄

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

rumble.com...
edit on 12-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join