It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Canadians at Guantanamo?
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

What's going on here?
Posts are coming out and then immediately deleted like the one above.
they seem strange communications ...

The last one (I didn't have time to take screenshots)

Be human so I don't throw you out

t.me...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

Canadian judge just ruled the bridge disruptions illegal.

Same idiot who liked shutting down the economy over minimally lethal covid.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wiki

twitter.com...

MK Elon of Neuro-Gnostic alchemy and 23 monkeys...

NY Post

"Accurately recounts the early days of NASA, when chimp parts rained down from the Florida skies."
Dogs too. NASA ensured that both Thoth and Anubis were appeased.

Quote from "12 Monkeys": "There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion." -Brad Pitt as Jeffrey Goines

The Elon Musk Post Series (screencap is from Post 4: About Elon's secret sauce)

"The dog ate my homework" or "NASA deleted my Apollo moon landing telemetry data."

The Industrial Light and Magic complex are hard at work on it as we speak, in preparation of Elon 'Alien' tech and NASA theologians announcing to the world that human origins found on Mars circa 2030s.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think this was to protect Macron from a strangling.

One would think the mixed messages about Ukraine and Russia would be a clue to folks that things are both not as they seem and not as they were. The Controller minions are changing messages daily, which is not traditional minion behavior.

In honor of the mentally ill person, or people, or they/them, whatever at the DOE,,,

Victim.

Update on the 22222, 22222, 222222 triangulation: For those with hearts to see, this will be fun.
(yes pun intended)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There seems to have been a big purge of TG accounts today, something's a popping.....

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Food is easy, just loot... like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Has anyone heard that Russia has invaded Ukraine? My sister's neighbor who is a professor has friends in the Ukraine and he texted my sister saying that Russia has invaded. The text came in about 4:30 but I see no mention of it here or on the news.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Buckle up folks.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Has anyone heard that Russia has invaded Ukraine? My sister's neighbor who is a professor has friends in the Ukraine and he texted my sister saying that Russia has invaded. The text came in about 4:30 but I see no mention of it here or on the news.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I think this was to protect Macron from a strangling.

One would think the mixed messages about Ukraine and Russia would be a clue to folks that things are both not as they seem and not as they were. The Controller minions are changing messages daily, which is not traditional minion behavior.

[...]

Thank you for this post, Cranky. I was feeling a bit deflated today after Premiere Ford of Ontario (where I live) announced that our peacefully-protesting transport drivers now risk a year in jail, up to $100,000 CAD in fines, having their commercial drivers' licenses revoked and/or having their tractors/equipment seized if they don't immediately disperse and shut up. This post made me smile and laugh a little bit, something that before this pandemic scam I might have taken for granted - smiling and laughing, eh?

I think I may have just committed a CRIME by appearing just now to support our FREEDOM CONVOY 2022 truckers!!

Again, thank You, Cranky!
edit on 11-2-2022 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You completely misunderstood the entire post and that tells me all I need to know

a reply to: daskakik

edit on 2/11/2022 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

C-ya soon...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: PeteMitchell
At this point (whether controlled op is murky)
These are the only ones who have stopped and stood their ground to defend our freedom
Not a single one so far has call themselves a d or an r they are vxd and unvxd
They are blowing the horn for freedom.
This is an awesome slaughter

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I just pointed out that you placed "After 36 years of civil war with leftists" in there as if they were responsible for the mass murders.

And what does "hopefully he can help Guatemala as much as he has the US" mean? How is he going to do anything, where is there evidence that he even wants to?

So yeah, I guess I misunderstood because it was a mess, heck I don't even understand the point of the memes in this one.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Youtube link for the reversed Superbowl commercial.

Ok, I saw this and it seemed like a waste of time. I don't see anything that sparked a reason to be concerned. I hope someone can explain?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Putin: “There will be no winners.”

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com... - White House propaganda machine. Events are moving towards peace at a dangerous pace. Also, anyone/everyone old enough to have lived thru the Cold War or the Reagan Admin may be kinda nervous?

Meanwhile, IDK about dis, seems a bit over the top.🤪😂

"Lies My Gov't Told Me: And the Better Future Coming” - coming June 7, the same day DHS "terror alert" ends.🤪🙃 (and probably extended, again)
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
3rd density minion meltdowns are pretty funny overall, when taken in context that is.

Biden Warns Of "World War" While UK's Truss Says Rostov And Voronezh Are Not Russian

Britain’s top diplomat demanded Russian soldiers to withdraw from the border with Ukraine, prompting Lavrov to reiterate that they are stationed within their own sovereign territory and Russia has the right to conduct such maneuvers.

According to Russian media, Lavrov questioned whether London recognizes Moscow’s sovereignty over the Rostov and Voronezh Oblasts, in which Truss replied: “[the UK] will never recognize Russia’s sovereignty over these regions.” British Ambassador to Moscow Deborah Bronnert had to embarrassingly intervene and remind Truss that the two oblasts are actually considered Russian territory by London and are not claimed by any other country, including Ukraine.

This embarrassment follows on from Truss saying on January 30 that “we are supplying and offering extra support to our Baltic allies across the Black Sea” – the Baltics and the Black Sea are on the opposite sides of Europe to each other.

No word on whether Lavrov asked her about her pronouns.

Ukraine Joe, and Chalupa, and Vindman, and Nuland, don't seem to have any pewblick oriented answers that create the result they want, but at this point I don't even think they know what result they want. Headless chickens.

Hmmm, do these somehow go together?

strange hashtag results #imstillwithher
edit on 11-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

from your twitter link:

US officials anticipate a horrific, bloody campaign that begins with two days or aerial bombardment and electronic warfare, followed by an invasion, with the possible goal of regime change.

So is this why Biden sent those B-52s over there, so that we can bomb Ukraine? This whole thing sounds like it's going to be one of those "We said that they did it, so it's impossible that We did it first". I'm really hoping that this isn't one of those Dr Strangelove events, and every bomber sent can be returned with their payload.

It's sad that this Administration has projected so often that when something like this Ukraine situation happens, we can't determine if it's real or the failed wet-dreams of Joey-Joe trying to cover up his Ukrainian crimes.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
iL Donaldo Trumpo....

twitter.com...

BTW anyone know a hacker who could put this on every electronic billboard in Canada?
Asking for a friend.....
edit on 11-2-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

edit on 2112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join