It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Apparently, according to Chas Carter (about 5 min mark):

The Superbowl commercial gives a timeline of events if played in reverse (hat tip to Ready player 1).

It starts with Queen then blackout...
Car number plates start with "Blackrock" and end with "IamQ"...
When eminem shows words on hands these are mirrored?

I haven't seen the video of the reversed commercial but apparently it's out there...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Is this system perhaps the famed "HAMMER" that Obama used to spy on Congress and the Supreme Court back in his admin? If I recall correctly it was rumored to be a CIA thing...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I believe you are correct but I also remember something being said that there were various versions of Hammer used for different purposes, one being involved with elections.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

...and GiveSendGo promptly told the Ontario government to get bent, because they're not a Canadian company.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know the type very well. My condolences for having to survive such treatment because that is what we called bangin' our head where I studied. Our P Chem Prof said any text you could find to use as a source, any non programable calculator (we had to enter some function manually that are a hot key now). We still were helpless because of another "teaching trick" they used back then of missing one of the variables that you practiced being available to answer study questions. Nasty move indeed.

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Justoneman

Worse was an undergrad physics final. 0800 start had to finish by midnight of the following day. Five questions. The only restriction was that it had to be your own work -- no consults. Library access granted (when books and journals were the sources of technical information). Slide rules and log tables permitted but not required. As many exam blue books as needed.

Over caffeinated and bedraggled we all discussed the exam. No one could figure it out and we thought we were doomed. Professor Leyn casually explained that no one else had ever figured out the questions, either, and he wanted to see our approaches to the problems.

This is similar to the Q clock. We are discussing the approaches and trying to find the key(s) to unlock the code but there are no answers that we can be sure of. Maybe the code changes with each post or alternates between posts in a cyclical fashion. (In a past life, I often operated a KL-7 encryption machine doing semi-routine secret squirrel stuff and that device, like the Enigma, had a variable substitution code changing the code with each position in the line. It is now old and retired like me as this was a while ago. I was one of the honest people that never claimed to be at Woodstock. It was an ocean away and we had no knowledge of the event until after the fact.)
Maybe some drops are marked that say pay attention to this and ignore the rest or take every third word, etc. We'll crack the coding when we see the answers.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I did go look at the original. That is why I posted what I did.

Q: Underground data center

Anon: Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ being involved in a Bangkok hacker case

Q: You have more than you know

4 years later

Two senators: We "believe" the CIA has a massive data center has a program for collecting bulk info on americans.

You: Dead ringer

Although the only thing that those two share is the mention of a data center.

There are supposedly 7.2 million scattered around the world, that are known.

Q isn't telling you anything, you are convincing yourself.

ETA: The report from the senators doesn't even mention data centers so they don't even really share that.

edit on 11-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was going to add this to my post above but since you asked, the report says it was done under Executive Order 12333. That EO is dated Dec. 4, 1981 so it started under the Reagan admin.

edit on 11-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

I bought a decent amount of gold securities on Monday, based on the idea that it's overdue for a gain, and will never "fail" compared the to cheap dollars it replaces, for me. It's a default position that I am comfortable with.

It's just that nobody can create it out of thin air like cash, Bitcoin or similar commodities. Materials and energy, on a war footing, kept me at -3% when S&P went down like 12-14% last month.

you know we can't eat gold but we can buy something with it someday, if someone doesn't decide it belongs to the Gov or a crime boss.
Barter items right now look like food for one. I have a slew of canned tomato's from last summer and my chickens are old and tired of laying eggs so I predict I can barter for some eggs and maybe some farm fresh smoked sausage.

A Tomato growing secret is to use lots of chicken poop in the garden before you plant. I literally grew cantaloupe sized beef masters last year. The wire racks we use all fell over from the wt and I had to get stakes and posts to help put them in place long enough for them to get ripe. My other varieties like cherry tom toms loved it too.

edit on 11-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi Folks.

Found this article about Steve Bannon's buddy, who boat he was arrested on.

www.bloomberg.com...

If someone else posted (sorry) missed it.

Just thought it was an interesting article.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

All we need is one law, don't bother anyone else.

My version of a "right wing government" right there. If you can't leave others alone you asked for any trouble that comes your way. We all appreciate our individual space not being violated.

"So let it be written. So let it be done!"

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Horseback Heros!!!!! Thanks Bliss.....I loved this ya know. I am sincerely hoping that this Canadian protest ends peacefully but am getting very worried to say the least!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Youtube link for the reversed Superbowl commercial.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Former CIA guy KS says that was all a hoax. Perhaps cover for something else and we all know if it was a CIA program they like to change project names often.

"Operation Golden Lily" and the Secret Legacy of the Black Eagle Trust > short vid. "The financial, banking and economic shadow world...is the dirty little secret of the Western economy. It is a form of money creation that is effectively unchallenged by any form of oversight or accountability as we understand it." -- David Guyatt (former London banking insider and researcher)

I think much of this recent revelation (according to msm) on CIA data mining by their numerous fronts is financial collection related.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"The financial, banking and economic shadow world...is the dirty little secret of the Western economy. It is a form of money creation that is effectively unchallenged by any form of oversight or accountability as we understand it."

I'll go with Babylonian Money Magic for $500, Alex.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A couple of things from the Superbowl commercial when Eminem is on screen:
'Made of rubber'
'Assuming I'm human'
'Snap back to reality'
'Superhuman innovations'
'Shoot for the moon'
'Blueprints simply youthful exuberance'

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

So, is any evidence going to be left of what Biden/Pelosi/Romney were up too after the bomb falls? Do we know if those 52's are carry conventionals or nukes?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I was going to add this to my post above but since you asked, the report says it was done under Executive Order 12333. That EO is dated Dec. 4, 1981 so it started under the Reagan admin.

Q4299 and 2 years later the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) was founded, also by Reagan (earlier post) that for whatever reason(s) was never mentioned in the drops, unless the [D] was supposed to elude to it. And they (@NEDemocracy) are still busy pushing propaganda around the world or depending on what you believe.

@NEDemocracy
Though Guatemala has been plagued by government corruption & widespread violence, there is an uplifting story in the unprecedented mobilization of its people to take action against corruption.
I'm sure you might be able to opine on that better than me if you so desire.

Now this is one CIA covert operation, and it's interesting to note that the Senate Report said that the Agency conducted over a 14-year period, 900 major covert operations and several thousand minor covert operations, including domestic operations. The CIA, by its charter, is explicitly prohibited from being involved in domestic covert operations. Of course, President Reagan has changed all that with Executive Order 12333. But until that time, this had been explicitly prohibited.
The CIA's Deadly Deceits and the Vietnam War w/ Ralph McGehee (1986)

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"The financial, banking and economic shadow world...is the dirty little secret of the Western economy. It is a form of money creation that is effectively unchallenged by any form of oversight or accountability as we understand it."

I'll go with Babylonian Money Magic for $500, Alex.

Ha.👍 Now, where have I heard that quote before?😎

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
???

Military Events, [11/02/2022 20:49]
📝 What the Iranian authorities of the Islamic regime are thinking about is just the illusions of their defective minds, and it will be their turn.
You have nowhere to go, those whose hands are stained with the blood of many will be punished, fourteen hundred years of free eating are over ...

t.me...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

I bought a decent amount of gold securities on Monday, based on the idea that it's overdue for a gain, and will never "fail" compared the to cheap dollars it replaces, for me. It's a default position that I am comfortable with.

It's just that nobody can create it out of thin air like cash, Bitcoin or similar commodities. Materials and energy, on a war footing, kept me at -3% when S&P went down like 12-14% last month.

Gold 'securities' aren't created out of thin air?

I suspect you may be missing a critical attribute in your market analysis.

The volume of available gold 'securities' is rising at roughly the same pace as newly created dollars.

Behaving like reverse TIPS now.

edit on 11-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join