It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The way that the press underreacts to adverse news about their party elites, it gives perfect cover to operate just behind the curtain and fight a war of attrition without much fuss.

nytimes.com/2021/12/29/us/politics/pentagon-guantanamo-secret-courtroom.html
www.nytimes.com...

Pentagon Building New Secret Courtroom at Guantánamo Bay
The concept is to permit two military judges to hold proceedings simultaneously starting in mid-2023.

edit on 30-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For any that have both the knowledge and the inclination:

I have been doing some research on the history of the IQ test.

The conclusion I have come to is what I thought I would find and it is part of the long term plans for humanity.

That is often referred to as confirmational bias. That is, I found what I was looking for!

So to check my bias, would anyone like to do some research.

It took a while from the first proposed IQ test to get to a robust test that was useful. Such tests have been used by anyone and everyone for many purposes. My question then is this: Once the research arrived at a robust test, did it stay that way ... or ... was it changed significantly that caused its base measurement to be skewed to another purpose.

For me to say more is to introduce bias to your investigation.

I truly hope others can assist because this is vital to understand at this junction in our timeline.

Please don't reply in haste, give time for others to research please.

P

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok new but explain to me how Q is still postig this long after

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74

Since you're "new", I'll direct you to this site where you can read the Q drops. It'll answer your question.

qalerts.app...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74

Actually, the original set of Q posts are later referenced by number when a "connected" person drops messages where the numerology points to a certain historical Q post.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't think Trump is coming back at all. Here is my theory: I have contended like the plan says the military is the only way and Trump's entire presidency was a military sting where he was knowingly a tool for them that began before 2012. Once the mass arrests start to go down I think we will see a more obvious show of martial law ( I think in some areas it is happening now just covertly). During this time the evidence of election fraud, elite child trafficking etc start to come out. Because of the evidence found and given up by the arrests that have taken place there are tons of state and federal politicians that are going to be implicated. The government as we know it will cease to exists and the military will need to step in and form some type of temporary government for several months to keep order while changes are rolled out.

At this time other individuals that have been out of the current spotlight will step forward to help lead and heal the people and show them how corrupt the government and elites have been and how their actions have kept us enslaved for hundreds of years. It is during this time GESARA/NESARA will be rolled out to the public in conjunction with the blockchain devices that will allow us to integrate and manipulate the new blockchain systems (Banking, shopping, voting etc). Part of the system will be a blockchain election system that will in essence create a new form of government controlled by the people. The citizens will vote through blockchain devices for local policies that directly affect them. There will be no need for state and federal elections again as we know them now.

If anything Trump will be a liaison between the people and the Starlink system which is controlled by the Space Force. Basically his job will be to relay the benefits and features of the system and explain to us any changes that may take place. How long he does this I have no idea but lets be honest he is getting old and he doesn't need to do this anymore, his job will be done and in reality we will not need him.

Since a huge part of GESARA involvement will be treaties the need for huge militaries will not be needed any more or at a very limited level. Anyone not involved in the treaties will not be in GESARA. There is obviously more to what will happen but a lot of that will depend on what is to be disclosed in my opinion. I can foresee this process taking a few years 3 -5 or more as more countries enter the treaties and new technologies released. WE need to take a bigger role in what is going on and by eliminating the fraudulent systems and by providing money through NESARA it will allow people to spend more time and effort molding the policies that directly affect them rather than working to make money for these corrupt systems.

When they say the power will go back to the people that mean just that. WE will govern ourselves directly and if things get messed up or we don't like where it is going we directly vote on these things through blockchain with no interference of politicians to add pork, kickbacks, etc to these bills and laws and make the changes ourselves. How the local leadership is laid out I am not sure yet but I see it being much smaller and I can see it being more regional as a possibility. Imagine all the things that can be done without the need to feed the animal?

There is still a long way to go and there are lots of painful things that will need to take place and occur before things get better but I really feel that it is coming. There is no going back and basically everything we see now that is in the process of being destroyed is on purpose because we will no longer need it in the future.

We'll see if I am at least on the right track but the start of the end is coming

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The next variant?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Trump will be a three term president.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus (APR 26, 2020)

On 7 April, the first COVID-19 patients at Northwell Health in the New York City area began to receive famotidine intravenously, at nine times the heartburn dose. Unlike other drugs the 23-hospital system is testing, including Regeneron's sarilumab and Gilead Sciences's remdesivir, Northwell kept the famotidine study under wraps to secure a research stockpile before other hospitals, or even the federal government, started to buy it.

Dr. Robert Malone is part of a classified project called DOMANE that uses computer simulations, artificial intelligence, and other methods to rapidly identify U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved drugs and other safe compounds that can be repurposed against threats such as new viruses.
👇👇👇

Created by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)

The intent of DOMANE is to bring together teams with diverse technical capabilities and identify an effective workflow that enables integration and rapid resolution of threat agent mechanism of action (MOA), MCM target discovery and MCM development. In doing so, DOMANE will create a broad candidate pipeline (Figure 1), which in turn will facilitate drug development against priority CB threats.

DOMANE (4 pg PDF)

Judging by the language in the paper this DOMANE did not yet exist in Dec 2019 and how did such complex program requiring supercomputers come online so quickly assuming Dr. Malone was using it? I would not be surprised if the reason hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were persecuted so harshly is because these drugs were never put through this DOMANE AI machine, because they didn't have enough guinea pigs to mine the data. DNA/mRNA vax & gene therapy all the way.🙃

DTRA One Pill. Broad Spectrum

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

H5N1

Have The "Pandemics Of 2022" Already Started?

Here in the United States, officials are deeply concerned about a widespread outbreak of an “undiagnosed respiratory illness” in northern Ohio…

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Rings true for me... I need to dwell on it to let it sink in.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yet again cherokeetroy, you hit the nail on how many of us feel!

A problem shared is a problem halved.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dec 2016 - “Warp speed” operation for Zika virus mRNA vaccine ... “Will there be a market for it”?😳

Let’s be clear: That is warp speed for vaccine development, especially in a case, such as this, where the race commenced from a standing start. But will there be a market for a Zika vaccine when the work is done? That question hangs over this work.

“That’s something we talk about a lot,’’ admitted Jon Heinrichs, associate vice president and project lead for Sanofi Pasteur, the only pharmaceutical giant with hopes of producing a Zika vaccine in the near term. (GlaxoSmithKline is also working on a Zika vaccine, but it is using a new vaccine approach and is several years away from human testing.) “We have models that suggest there is no profitability for this vaccine, and we have models that suggest it could be profitable. Time will tell.”

Scientists at Fauci’s institute designed a Zika vaccine using a pattern they developed for a West Nile virus vaccine about a decade ago. The West Nile vaccine worked well, but was never brought to market because vaccine manufacturers didn’t think it would sell.

It’s anyone’s guess how eager the new administration will be to proceed with this work.

Warp Speed
Kinda like predictive programming in movies.

Saturn's Cube as the destination for warping and Trump's Abraham Accords seal on Temple coin shows Saturn at the "tip of the sword."

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Real Raw News - Gavin Newsome tribunal Day 1, on 28th, focusses on rape and/or molestation of 7 minors.

Day 2 will focus on his COVID crimes.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is this #....He's not at Gitmo on Trial.

Your peddling poop again Rel and I am very disappointed..
The Truth is out there but this is just further truth that it wont be found here..

I liked that 1-2 you pulled on CT with the Thoughtfull1 and the Angel..

"CARE FULL WHO YOU FOLLOW"

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Real Raw News seems to be pushing some kind of soft disclosure on some issues. The current problem is (at least I have) is that we don't know if it's a hit or miss random luck thing, or if there is a formula to the mess RRN seems to be pushing out.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Soft Disclosure is a pretty puffed up term isn't it Guy?

I think we all know it's time to simply disclose..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Real Raw News - Gavin Newsome tribunal Day 1, on 28th, focusses on rape and/or molestation of 7 minors.

Day 2 will focus on his COVID crimes.

Well this is interesting Sufi, I came across this article while looking to see why the indoor mask mandates were back in CA, supposedly only until Jan. 15th....ugg...lol, I thought we almost won this one, most people had given up the masks.

Anyways this article says that “ Conspicuously absent from Mon. Announcement was Gov. Newsome, who instead released a “ Social innovation impact report “ that highlighted the states-public-private partnership amid the pandemic “ weird huh ? It also talks about how his absence highlights the political delicacy of more mandates and that he had actually been trying to “ nudge school board to reconsider plans “ WTH does that mean ?
calmatters.org...

Sab, you do realize very few of us can actually “follow” Sufi, he’s too darn smart ! However his insights and kind Heart are invaluable to this thread and I’m grateful for the glimpses of his brilliance I can understand ! 🥰

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

GN has been more slippery than usual lately. Thinking of that disappearance after which he was identified in a photograph at a rich person wedding.

Like auntie, like nephew.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MountainLaurel

GN has been more slippery than usual lately. Thinking of that disappearance after which he was identified in a photograph at a rich person wedding.

Like auntie, like nephew.

Cheers

Yup ! One big slimy club and thankfully we aren’t in it ! Off to look into the history of IQ tests, Phoenix’s post was intriguing.....hmmmm , what does he see ?
youtu.be...

edit on 31-12-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join