It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Happy birthday Jane! Much love to you.

Struggling to catch up, so don't know if it's been posted, but Romana Didulo's supporters fundraised and put together her convoy which left Victoria on the 1st I think and is now heading to Ottawa. Anyone wanting to join, seems able to be funded, which is the community based support she is all for. They have been making stops along the way to greet people and the aim is to get to Ottawa and hoist the flag of the new Kingdom of Canada!

Probably won't hear about that in mainstream news,

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I enjoyed that very much loveguy, thank you very much.
A play on Baroque which I love!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Thank you hun.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Censorship in the time of Covid-19.
Janet Woodcock [FDA], commented in a webinar 'What Physicians Need To Know about the Therapeutics' about the enormous number of studies and clinical trials that were taking place during WARP SPEED and still continuing. 2900 with only 5% that she felt could be acted on based on established guidelines. That meant many were not considered despite so many covering the same issues.

What happened to all of that information?
retractions... watch.com>retracted-coronavirus-covi...

These studies were posted to the National Center for Biotech Information, which is a U.S. government run biomedical data base falling under the NIH. There were many that were posted and then retracted that cover the issues that have been flagged during this plandemic event. Retraction is a good way to keep the information away from the public.
Published and Retracted partial list:
1. Effectiveness of therapeutics such as Ivermectin, Favipiravir, Hydroxychloroquine/Chloroquine, Convalescent Plasma Therapy.
2. Vaccine development and confirmed myocarditis, relationships between second dose of BioNTech- Pfizer and cardiac involvement with patients with prior Covid infection.
3.Safety of the vaccines.
4.Vitamin D deficiency linked to Covid-19.
5.Spontaneous abortions.
6. Allergic reactions, Herd immunity, False positives, Effectiveness of surgical masks.
A couple of serious concerns:
***The Role Of HIV infection in the clinical spectrum of Covid-19. Published June 6, 2021 retracted June 24, 2021.
*** Unexpected Detection of SARS-COV-2 antibodies in the pre pandemic period in Italy. Published Nov 11, 2020 retracted March 21, 2021.
And one of my favorites...Countering Fake News in Covid-19 Era:
The Public's Opinion on the role of a honest and reliable website. Published November 17, 2020 retracted March 21, 2021.

Once again who made the decision to retract these publications???

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Not the best gift I am afraid but what you have worried about...the link to HIV...The Role of HIV Infection in the Clinical Spectrum of Covid-19. It was published June 6, 2021 and retracted June 24th. Since it was retracted we don't know if it confirms or concludes that there is no link. But you have had your suspicions. My fingers crossed that if there is a link it is just part of a building block.
Knowledge is the gift.
Have fun!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The Jan. 28 post referenced the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database...

But these figures are wrong. They resulted from a glitch in the database, a military spokesperson said.
PolitClowns

The wild thing about this 'fact-check' is that in attempting to debunk an anti-vaxx claim, it's probably revealing a much bigger scandal: the military under reporting miscarriages and cancer diagnoses; likely related to groundwater contamination.

The time frame tracks with lawsuits targeting military bases for PFAS contamination.

These 90 Army posts have contaminated drinking water (9/11/19)

As a Pentagon task force looks into unsafe drinking water on its installations, a new list of Army posts has been added to the roster of bases where per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances have been found in ground water as recently as this year.

The "forever chemicals" lawsuits been going on since 1998.

"Dark Waters"
The Lawyer Who Became DuPont's Worst Nightmare.
Robert Bilott: "The system is rigged. They want us to believe that it'll protect us, but that's a lie. We protect us. We do. Nobody else. Not the companies, not the scientists, not the government. Us."

Speaking of Army bases, what the MK-topia is going on here...

Exclusive: Army Files Charges in Mysterious Fort Bragg Beheading Case (Rolling Stone rag)

The U.S. Army has filed criminal charges related to the case of Enrique Roman-Martinez, a 21-year-old soldier in the 82nd Airborne Division whose beheading remains one of the most baffling of the many unsolved killings to have taken place at Fort Bragg lately.

Spc. Alex Becerra, who according to multiple sources planned and organized the camping trip to the North Carolina seashore that preceded Roman-Martinez’s disappearance and death, has been charged with conspiracy; dereliction of duty; two counts of making false official statements; three counts of disobeying a superior officer; and wrongful possession, use, or distribution of a controlled substance — but not murder or manslaughter.

Meanwhile, Fort Bragg soldiers have been turning up “unresponsive” in their barracks on a disturbingly regular basis since the beginning of 2020, including Caleb Smither, Terrance Salazar, Jamie Boger, Joshua Diamond, Matthew Disney, Mikel Rubino, Michael Hamilton, and numerous others who have not been named.

Just a coincedence one of them has same last name as Secretary of Health & Human Services, Xavier Becerra.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was saving some fibers I yanked out of my side for a while. I found a new pet! I named him Morgie. I had to put him down though. This is his last swim in some 91% rubbing alcohol.

rumble.com...

Edit: After doing some research, I think I'll need something more robust to finish the job. Acetone, bleach, or bromine.

originally posted by: Caled
Yes, they are. And apparently that are composed of polythene...but somehow there is iron involved. Interestingly enough, polythene is used in antennas to prevent corrosion. I wonder if there is actually iron in the middle...

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

Whew. Morgellons is nasty.

Cheers

edit on 2/2/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN Zucker has resigned 😃

Lots of dirty little secrets involved !!!!😃

Yeah, a "consensual" relationship. I wonder how old this person was when the relationship started.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
National Center for Biotech Information...

Right from the start it was involved in the Plandemic Operation.
January 3, 2020 Zhang Yongzhen, a Chines virologist received a sample of the virus from Wuhan. Within 40 hours his team mapped out the genome sequence. At the same time the Chinese top health authority forbid publishing any information about the virus. How did they know before it was identified?

January 5, 2020 He notified Chinese authorities but at the same time published the details to the data base. The data base was available to all researchers if they knew it was there.
The data remained on the site for three months! before he retracted it for reasons of updating and posting to another site. During this period of time the world was pressuring China for the release of the genome sequence and yet we already had it.
According to the NIH "Submitting investigators hold the rights to their data and can request withdrawal of that data."
Even in a world wide pandemic???
Jesse Bloom, a virologist at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center managed to find the genome sequence because the information had been stored on Google Cloud or else we may never have know that it had been posted and maintained on the site.

January 11th WHO made the first public tweet about receiving the genome sequence...and they never thought of looking at the data base? Meanwhile Edward Holmes, a Sydney University virologist, uploaded the genome to an open discussion form Virological.org after discussions with Zhang Yongzhu. Maybe that forced WHO's hand and forced them to acknowledge that the genome sequence was available.
Coincidently that was the day that the first person in China died from Covid.

Who knew that the information was on the data site and who made the decision to allow the information to be retracted? Retracting it would blur the line of when the genome was really identified and released to the public and how soon Moderna had access to it to develop the vaccine.

https:time.com>World>COVID-19
www.scientificamerican.com>article>deleted-c...economictimes.idiatimes.com...>...>World News
Chinese Researcher removed key Covid-19 gene data from...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: duncanhidao
BOOM!

GLOBAL TENSION STRATEGY

Canadian police caught carrying a few tons of explosives into an Ottawa hotel, where truckers sleep.

t.me...

I have footage of the OPP and other cops bringing in Budget™ moving trucks into the vicinity. No idea what was in them but this fits.

I seen them driving a rental, I was like...this isn't gonna be good.

Hope the cops don't blow me up

I'll be posting it when I get home, it's from the GoPro.

Mandate Freedom

this?;

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go...
twitter.com...

Biden must be doing a bang-up job of following orders, for everyone at the White House to go to such extremes to keep him Covid-free.

Or maybe like us, they know deep down in their very soul that VP Harris is an empty skulled Liberal who can only laugh when asked hard questions?
That scares the hell out of liberals. Joe is toast now mentally if not a stand it, but in his old days he could pretend a mean game.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Remember we are living through a MOVIE...

As the suspense and the fear grows, this is when the Jester enters to provide some LIGHT relief!

The Jester's input is often contentious humour (PFS) - because it makes people take a breath, sit back, and think rationally about the situation (Sabre).

It stimulates participants with different VIEWS to debate, thereby taking a TIME OUT from the MOVIE's driving suspense (Troy).

The Jester trigger has done it's job - but please remember that we are all on the same side and are all being directed through the same movie.

Got to be a Joker, he just do what he please,
I know You... You know Me,
One thing I can tell you is You got to be FREE,
COME TOGETHER...
right now,
Hold you in his armchair, you can feel his disease,
COME TOGETHER...right now

You have ALL made driving contributions to this thread - and your diversity is what has made us STRONGER as a whole!

I love this version by the Beatles but that one Aerosmith really took it up a notch.

Normally I am not going to want something the Beatles sang that was so awesome be copied but I will share it because it fits and honors the authors IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't think it's a coincidence that they're ramping up their "precautions" as a very large and potentially very economically damaging protest is about to bear down on DC. In fact, with all the talk of, "it won't be safe for them to walk the streets," I would imagine they are actually scared of this Incoming convoy. As you say, they gotta abandon the Covid narrative any way you cut it. On one hand, they either admit the vaccines are worthless because they just incapacitated the fully vaccinated POTUS, on another they admit that Covid isn't that big of a deal because the old man just made it through it fine, but then the elephant soon to be in the room is that over 100,000 truckers are occupying DC until you drop it all anyways.
edited

I hope a trucking protest in the US doesn’t play into the Deep State’s hands.

Biden seems to be all about weakening the country, economically, militarily, and socially.

A trucking blockade could collapse already strained supply lines of basic necessities. Biden might just let that ride. He would mouth some rhetoric about not compromising the medical safety and security of the country by giving in to the demands of a bunch of red-hat terrorist truckers. It doesn’t matter that the Covid restrictions don't make sense. Biden is not about making sense. His Presidency would further suffer, but we must not think of a Biden failure as a Deep State failure. Biden is not intended to be reelected to the Presidency. He is here to end the Presidency as we know it.

Meanwhile, public opinion would also turn ugly against the freedom fighting truckers when the food shelves start going empty. The economy would further tank, along with the markets currently being propped up. The country would become more divided than ever. Biden would get the chaos that is his mission.

And chaos is essential for the NWO plan. Order out of chaos. Their chaos. Their order.

The source and nature of the chaos doesn’t matter so much:

Covid and vaccine deaths
Social division, riots and such
World War
Global warming panic
Civil war
Economic collapse
Starvation
Failed Government

The people will demand an end to the threat.

The Deep State will be ready with a solution. Build Back Better.

Digital currency
Digital identity
Global government
No political dissent allowed
No messy personal freedoms that might disrupt the sacred order.
Government and corporations will work together to manage and control every detail of your life. For the good of everyone.

The chaos will go away. But so will all your rights.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Janet Woodcock [FDA] March 17, 2021

In the webinar Episode #6 What Physicians need to know Therapeutics for use in Covid-19.

You don't say?...Operation Warp Speed, we should have had trials of repurposed agentsText Black Green in outpatients.

From the horses mouth..."We have had hints about Ivermectin for a long time. Hydroxycloroquine was known to be a promising antiviral, and if you treat them early they are not going to get real sick. Monoclonals will remain active against the variants.

WARP Speed: NIH set up with BARDA and the FDA a pseudovirus essay so that they can rapidly screen monoclonals against the variants. So what's up with variant specific jabs? Not only do they have a lot of knowledge it is also predictive!

***How did they prevent therapeutics from being massed deployed? One unaddressed issue is that for many treatments they demanded that Individual Emergency Requestsbe submitted which overwhelmed the system. This delayed treatment resulting in unnecessary deaths.

"Large numbers of individual emergency requests to use treatments known to be effective- such as Convalescent Plasma- everyone knows to use it for infectious disease where there is no treatment" overwhelmed the system.

www.ama-assn.org...>public-health>fda-experts

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Happy Birthday, Angel! Hope you have a wonderful day.

I have a cousin in Arizona who is also celebrating her birthday today with homemade lemoncello, made with beautiful Meyer Lemons from her tree.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN Zucker has resigned 😃

Lots of dirty little secrets involved !!!!😃

well lets celebrate good times come on!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Better journalism...💥🤣

twitter.com...

Narrative Device - Have fun!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, FUTURE PROVES PAST? Did Prince Andrew set the stage for #3850?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9f19f8 No.8092721 📁
Feb 10 2020 12:58:12 (EST)
Justice.JPG

twitter.com...📁
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….

Logical thinking.
Q

a) Bolded timestamp has MIRROR PAIR of Feb 10th '22 encoded,

b) How do you introduce evidence legally? x2 = 10/2,

c) How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?:

Use a High Profile case involving a royal?

d) How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
:

Use the people who put you in a coma to wake you up!

e) Picture name is Justice.jpg - linking post to Supreme Court!!!

The picture is "Hunters become the Hunted" (ATS upload giving me probs!)
edit on 2-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We have a convergence of birthdays... I'm multi-tasking and cooking buffet food for Ma's surprise 85th party tomorrow, 3rd Feb. Obviously it's her twin brother's birthday too.

Just in case you have a weekend party Jane, here's a couple of novel finger food recipes I threw together:

a) Par-boiled Broccoli/Purple Sprouting, dipped lightly in Soy Sauce then heavily in Parmesan and baked for 15 mins,

b) Croutades filled with a pulsed blend of Avocado, Stilton, Crab, single cream, tabasco; peppered with Paprika and baked until they brown and rise (20 mins)

I've had a few connection problems this afternoon; down 3 times, backup 3 times - what with the solar flare scares I almost had a PREMATURE POPCORN!

I'm also getting the kind of headache when there's lots of electricity in the air, together with lower back ache around the kidneys. Don't get headaches often but thought I'd mention it in relation to the power being supposedly turned up on 4G/5G.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join