It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Happy 60th
Here's to another 60
a reply to: angelchemuel

Punisher War Room Updates
This is 4th Amendment material in the US I believe
Please ftlog

Too late

edit on 2/2/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes, they are. And apparently that are composed of polythene...but somehow there is iron involved. Interestingly enough, polythene is used in antennas to prevent corrosion. I wonder if there is actually iron in the middle...

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

Whew. Morgellons is nasty.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen

You may be right about the Q-related interpretation for 2-22-2022 = Sh'it Hits The Fan.

2-22-22 is on a TUESDAY

💩

Feb 22, 1997 – In Roslin, Midlothian, British scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly (6LLS) has been successfully cloned.

Interesting perspective on cloning and "future shock" > Clones, Synthetics, Organic Robotoids and Doubles

Feb 22, 1995 – The Corona reconnaissance satellite program, in existence from 1959 to 1972, is declassified.

Feb 22: Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter

Alexa predicts Feb 22 2022 at 2:22 a.m. things are going to get much worse.😳

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
MR POOL MATCH

👇👇👇

Biden Moves To Regulate Bitcoin

Might be a bit more to this one...

^^^Tether + BTC = Illegal Activities Platform.

Context.

The Controllers recognize earth based contracts of 99 years (Scientology 1billion+) so one can see the pre-PLANNED decline of the value of the dollar over the expect lifetime of the contract. It was planned demolition. Along the way a few hiccups forced them to shift the process, Petro Dollar for one. Regardless, this should, one would hope, show people the plans are hundreds of years in advance, not days = the replacement for "the dollar" was planned over 100 years ago --- yes, before the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't think they thought this pic through.

Axios turning on Team Joe? Scoop: Leaked document reveals Biden’s Afghan failures

This one is for FF,

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Thank you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

2-2-22

....and my 60th

Rainbows
Jane

Now that is cool Jane, Happy Birthday ! May I present a few virtual gifts...lol...yeah, not the crazy meta reality, but reaching out from Planet Earth based Love ! Computers have so much potential for Good and we’re all an example of that
But let’s face it, without the context of real world human interaction, what’s the point ?

Come what may, we can never go wrong operating from a place of Bravery and Love....yeah, Life is that Good and Worth Living !

Some Beatle’s for the Birthday Girl....🥰

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

And a very happy birthday to you

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Thank you Laurel
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

wishing you the best 60th birthday EVER! Love and Hugs sent your way with sugar on top!
MP

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus
Thank you MP, that's very sweet! (see what I did there?)
*I'll get my coat*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

2/22/22 is the really important date. It's the Plutonian 2nd American Revolution, which will be ushered in by the release of Donda 2.

DONDA 2 is dropping on 22🙃

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Compliments of 8-chan...

Virginia Guiffre vs Prince Andrew
A new document has been filed on January 31, 2022. Case 1:21-cv-06702-LAK Document # 72
"The Petitioner [Prince Andrew] presents evidence the defendant cannot receive a fair trial in the U.S. because the U.S. Supreme Court and lower courts created by Congress do not support the U.S. constitution as the Supreme law of the U.S."
Ex. 1- U.S. District Judge Thomas P. Jackson ruled over a case involving where Walter Lee Jackson challenged the constitutionality of the ruling of the Supreme Court in the case of George W. Bush V Albert Gore.

The judge gave conflicting decisions and this involved the ruling that if the petition had been successful it would have invalidated the current presidency. He considered it a moot point.

"Any case challenging the legitimacy of the POTUS is never a moot point because American people are entitled to a president who was lawfully and legally elected to sit as President of the U.S."

As we have seen Trump has mounted numerous legal challenges involving the legitimacy of Biden as President.

The document goes on to make this claim...The U.S. Supreme Court is guilty of high treason. This action of high crimes is impeachable and criminal.
Therefore the Supreme Court no longer has the constitutional authority to judge cases.

Now the Supreme Court is going to have to defend themselves so where does this head? If they ignore the case, it is tried in another country but this is admitting the high treason. If they react they will have to defend themselves, but before what court???
link is to 8-Chan but seek at your own risk.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Happy Birthday!

I found something that will interest you.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you! Love it, made me smile,
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Thank you!

Spill then
Or I'll have had too many Limoncello's!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Happy birthday!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Compliments of 8-chan...

Virginia Guiffre vs Prince Andrew
A new document has been filed on January 31, 2022. Case 1:21-cv-06702-LAK Document # 72
"The Petitioner [Prince Andrew] presents evidence the defendant cannot receive a fair trial in the U.S. because the U.S. Supreme Court and lower courts created by Congress do not support the U.S. constitution as the Supreme law of the U.S."
Ex. 1- U.S. District Judge Thomas P. Jackson ruled over a case involving where Walter Lee Jackson challenged the constitutionality of the ruling of the Supreme Court in the case of George W. Bush V Albert Gore.

The judge gave conflicting decisions and this involved the ruling that if the petition had been successful it would have invalidated the current presidency. He considered it a moot point.

"Any case challenging the legitimacy of the POTUS is never a moot point because American people are entitled to a president who was lawfully and legally elected to sit as President of the U.S."

As we have seen Trump has mounted numerous legal challenges involving the legitimacy of Biden as President.

The document goes on to make this claim...The U.S. Supreme Court is guilty of high treason. This action of high crimes is impeachable and criminal.
Therefore the Supreme Court no longer has the constitutional authority to judge cases.

Now the Supreme Court is going to have to defend themselves so where does this head? If they ignore the case, it is tried in another country but this is admitting the high treason. If they react they will have to defend themselves, but before what court???
link is to 8-Chan but seek at your own risk.

I'm not sure what one has to do with the other, at all. Seems like a very strange thing to put forth. It's a civil case, not a criminal one, so the Constitution doesn't really apply much here at all - at least at the outset.

I've often said most people don't get the Supreme Court's purpose. It is to rule on one case, and one case only. And to rule on it they are SUPPOSED to only rule on both the case brought forth and the arguments.... and not simply go outside the courtroom. It is a court of Law, not a court of Morality.

Elections Undecided by Midnight are Void & Preempted by Federal Law – Foster v Love (1997; 9-0 Decision)

The voters vote. The officials count. These combined actions form “the election,” and the election must be decided on the day. States that failed to make a final selection of officeholder by midnight after Election Day have violated the statute, subjecting the nation at large to the very evils Congressionally mandated deadlines were drafted to prevent.

Federal Election Day statutes were designed to curtail fraud, and to infuse a prima facie sense of integrity in our electoral process. But these States – in failing to obey Congressional deadlines – have flagrantly attempted to preempt federal law. This is certainly prohibited, and this is why the late election results are void.

At this point, you may be wondering, if my analysis above is correct, why the election in Bush v. Gore wasn’t void? It’s a very good question. That nightmare dragged on for 37 days, finally settled by a nebulous opinion, just as the Florida Legislature was getting ready to use the nuclear option to seat Bush electors via bicameral resolution. Incredibly, the answer to this very relevant question is shockingly simple:

That election wasn’t void because nobody asked the court to void it.

The courts are not moral, they are not referees, they are not making the decisions best for all. The are ruling on the case brought to them and are not,,, - unless you are Roberts, supposed to make up an entirely different case and rule on that.

That said, that court, nor any other, hasn't been operating as intended for ages, and, at this point, many or most involved only understand the modern version of teeeveee courts because they were weaned on the boobtubes lawyer dramas.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join