It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

For me, Il Donaldo Trumpo is almost certainly a White Hat account! Hence I record all it's tweets in the spreadsheet.

It is not isolated, it works in tandem with the @catturd2 account and the @DanScavino account!

I've got over a years tweets from all 3 that consistently follow the same decode methods as the @realDonaldTrumpo and @DanScavino accounts. It has some additional methods with the new accounts but here are a few that are consistent between old and new accounts:

a) SELF-Retweet DELTA links to post numbers,
b) DELTAs of Retweets of each other linking to post numbers,
c) DELETIONs of important COMMs to hide deltas from black hats,
d) Alignments of old vs New tweets/posts on the Qclock.

Now we move to consideration of whether Il Donaldo Trumpo is actually POTUS45 or a member of Q-team passing out communications in line with the plan requirements - I'm undecided on this bit.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I didn't say hair style. I said hairline. The hairline is obviously not the same. You're so caught up in your delusion that you refuse to see it.

Also the eyes are different.
edit on 28-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There may be some COMMs in this US Navy tweet but I'm going out in a bit so no time to detail them fully:

Start your day of with a BANG! 💥 💥

Sailors assigned to #USSRalphJohnson (DDG 114) conduct a live-fire exercise in the South China Sea.

Ralph Johnson is assigned to #DESRON15, the Navy's largest forward-deployed DESRON and @US7thFleet
primary surface force.

1) It has 4 pictures; 1 of which has STRIKE FACE on a gun guard,

2) Timestamp of 1:02PM UTC points to #1302 whose tweet picture also mentions LIVE FIRE,

3) DDG 114 gives us:

11.4 MARKER

Duck, Duck... GOoooo!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So I'm just going to point this out... according to prior posts that did a side by side earlobe comparison, this is not the real Joe Biden. This version is a replacement clone-bot. So wouldn't that mean his behaviors and actions are simply programmed and scripted creating a character to fulfill a role in this movie? Clone-bots technically can't be stupid because they're computers.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Ya'll giving up on Vincent Fusca being JFK Jr?

On top of the earlobes and hairline, this guy has some acne type scars the JFK Jr didn't have.

edit on 28-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

You seem to avoid responding to my points?

Disguises change hairlines!

As to "delusions", I'm not aware of which ones you're implying?

I haven't said it's him... I'm just pointing out evidences to consider!

Let's take a different tack for a change... tell me which aspects of the two DO look similar?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Are you saying that there can only be one disguise; this one or Vincent Fusca?

Why?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Are you saying they are both disguises?

Why?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Look at the hairline above his brow in the picture of JFK jr. It's not the same as the other guy's. When you're trying to decide whether or not two pictures are of the same person, you should be looking for similarities and differences both. If you're just looking at the similarities then you're obviously going by your own preconceptions of what you want the outcome to be. Are you looking for the truth? Or are you creating a narrative of what you want to believe.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Secret Service Is Watching Former Ambassador John Bolton’s House

Secret Service Police vehicles have been monitoring the home of John Bolton, a former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, for at least the past two days.....

....A Secret Service spokesperson declined to explain the officers’ presence, stating, “In order to maintain operational security, the Secret Service does not discuss protective operations or protectees.” The former ambassador did not respond to requests for comment. A spokesperson for his PAC declined to speak on the record. The White House also didn’t reply to an inquiry, but a search of its website for executive orders to protect John Bolton yielded no results.......

Q 993

03-Apr-2018 12:23:03 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
>>875827
Follow Bolton.
Clean.
Stage.
Learn how to archive offline.
The streets will not be safe for them.
Q

What Did Clinton Know And When Did She Know It? The Russiagate Evidence Builds 1-28-22

Top officials involved in her campaign have repeatedly claimed, some under oath, that they and the candidate were unaware of the foundation of their disinformation campaign: the 35-page collection of now debunked claims of Trump/Russia collusion known as the Steele dossier. Even though her campaign helped pay for the dossier, they claim she only read it after BuzzFeed News published it in 2017.

But court documents, behind-the-scenes video footage and recently surfaced evidence reveal that Clinton and her top campaign advisers were much more involved in the more than $1 million operation to dredge up dirt on Trump and Russia than they have let on. The evidence suggests that the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory sprang from a multi-pronged effort within the Clinton campaign, which manufactured many of the false claims, then fed them to friendly media and law enforcement officials. Clinton herself was at the center of these efforts, using her personal Twitter account and presidential debates to echo the false claims of Steele and others that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians......

edit on 1282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

edit on 1282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A while back you posted a Loop tweet:
58a3f851f9afd6a8842cfe8c37a11eo

I wonder if this is related to smart contracts and NFT. Maybe pointing to something specific...

Melania held her auction of an NFT, white hat and painting with the auction falling short raising $170,000 ...$80,000 short.
She sold her autographed white hat, a painting of her wearing the white hat and a NFT of a white hat with payment in Solana tokens.
Lots of white hat comms. Just really sad that the MSM celebrated her falling short when the plans were to use the $ to help foster children.
www.theguardian.com>us-news>jan>melania

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Concerns building about Pfizer-BioNTech Covid Vaccine safety.

Four famous German chemistry professors sent Ugur Sahin, Founder of BioNTech, some serious questions.

1. The color of the solution is grey but all of the ingredients are clear. The grey is a diluted black so what is causing this?

2. Compounds are not approved for human use.

3. Why are there different side effects amongst people who receive jabs from different lot #'s.

4. Is BioNTech investigating any of this?

More worries. These professors have not been able to "find a starting point on how to ensure the quality of the mRNA technology due to the large volumes" being manufactured. And they have not even addressed problems with the manufacturing process itself.

This was originally communicated through the German paper Berliner Zeitung.

americanfaith.com...>german-chemists-write...lette...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin held a public meeting about the Covid vaccines the other day. He had some real heavy weights there including Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. David Weissman, Dr. Paul Marik, Peter McCullough.
He also invited Fauci, Walenski, Woodcock, Bourla, Ugar Sahnin, Gotlieb, Collins and the rest of the gang. Not one of them showed up to argue in favor or refute what the good Drs. were reporting and discussing.

If they were really interested in curbing, as they say," disinformation" why did they not attend and provide some proof?
Just wondering if we are at the point where it will not be safe for them to walk the streets.

www.arlingtoncardinal.com>2022/01>twitter-...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think it was you that mentioned an interesting twist last week about the trip codes being linked to possible different timelines.

Is it possible that these accounts are the same thing where really only one of the accounts is "good" based on the current timeline we are on. It would be really difficult to see what was going on without knowing the timeline and is a nice way to hide communications and add misdirection.

I liked your theory on the trip codes and different timelines and could for sure be a possibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That’s a 128 bit AES encryption key in hexadecimal.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
A while back you posted a Loop tweet:
58a3f851f9afd6a8842cfe8c37a11eo

I wonder if this is related to smart contracts and NFT. Maybe pointing to something specific...

Melania held her auction of an NFT, white hat and painting with the auction falling short raising $170,000 ...$80,000 short.
She sold her autographed white hat, a painting of her wearing the white hat and a NFT of a white hat with payment in Solana tokens.
Lots of white hat comms. Just really sad that the MSM celebrated her falling short when the plans were to use the $ to help foster children.
www.theguardian.com>us-news>jan>melania

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: ZoraD1994
This guy was doxxed a while back. He's got everyone thinking he's Trump when he's not. He sells merch so my thoughts are he's a phony who's in it for the grift. Just like catturd.

I recall seeing some tweets about this recently that it was actually someone named Anne.
Never cared to follow up either way as I personally don’t attribute his page or the catturd page as something significant. I keep an eye on both for entertainment but it’s More like a hype page or any other page on the left or right that frequently posts in a similar fashion
edit on 28-1-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Lithium is a critical input to batteries where the United States currently has very little domestic supply. The Biden Administration has funded two dozen teams to expand sourcing of lithium from geothermal brines and approved a permit for the Nevada-based Thacker Pass lithium mine. Automakers area also signing contracts that leverage domestic supply, including Ford sourcing lithium from recycled content through Redwood Materials, GM sourcing lithium from geothermal brines in the Salton Sea with Controlled Thermal Resources, and Tesla sourcing lithium from a Piedmont project in North Carolina.

The investments proposed by the Biden Administration will accelerate and amplify this progress. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law includes more than $7 billion in funding to accelerate innovations and facilities across the battery supply chain from battery materials refining, processing and manufacturing to battery manufacturing, including components, to battery recycling and reuse. 

www.whitehouse.gov...< br />

In order to get everyone transitioned to EV by 2030, they're going to need a lot of lithium in short order. So now, instead of invading countries for oil, they'll invade for battery minerals. Same # different day. How people can believe competing for and strip mining the earth of its resources for this agenda is a "clean energy solution" is way beyond me.

At the same time, digitalization allows customers and electricity system operators to control where, when and how electricity is being used, with new business models emerging. 

www.weforum.org...

In 2010, an internal U.S. Department of Defense memorandum identified the extent of Afghanistan’s mineral wealth at a value between $1 trillion and $3 trillion. 

www.instituteforenergyresearch.org...

Incidentally, another country with a large reserve is Ukraine

www.eenewspower.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What’s crazy is there’s not enough lithium and cobalt on the planet to replace every single car currently on the road…let alone for decades or sustainably

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What’s crazy is there’s not enough lithium and cobalt on the planet to replace every single car currently on the road…let alone for decades or sustainably

Maybe that's where the depopulation agenda comes into play...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: crankyoldman

So I'm just going to point this out... according to prior posts that did a side by side earlobe comparison, this is not the real Joe Biden. This version is a replacement clone-bot. So wouldn't that mean his behaviors and actions are simply programmed and scripted creating a character to fulfill a role in this movie? Clone-bots technically can't be stupid because they're computers.

You seem to read at a level that is not commiserate with the posts I make.

Look again at the post, I didn't say JOE, I said "Team Joe." While it seems you cannot make a distinction, I'll help you out. Team Joe is everyone that does things like make tweets, write Joe's scripts, directs Joe to eat ice cream, tells Joe what to say, where to go, how to walk, and so on.

Fact is, you don't care one way or the other. You'll feel it is some kind of "victory" to get me to reply to you. Since you've got all of life figured out, in essence an earthly ascended master of sorts, maybe it's time to spend less time playing the "gotcha game" and less time on the "Say the opposite of whatever these stupid people say in this stupid thread" and find a life that works at your evolutionary level. The days are numbered, counting down, don't miss out on what every young girl desires these days in order to say completely banal and pointless things to stupid people on a stupid thread.

Now, off you go to go back and study my post and your reply and find a way to say that I misunderstood what you meant because to misunderstand somehow makes you a victim and me triggered.

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join