It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cool locations! I flew in and out of Kadena Air Base once.
I've been up close to those potash ponds in Utah, near Moab. Really bizarre, bright, rich blue looking. The potash mined near Moab is from the Pennsylvanian-age Paradox Formation. Utah and New Mexico are the only two states that currently produce potash.

Here's another more recent location...Cause of Pittsburgh bridge collapse identified.🤪

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a bit perplexing.

Cynthia Lumis

1/ I wanted to share a few thoughts about House Democrats’ version of the America Competes Act (pg. 1485 below), which is raising alarms across the financial industry.

= Panic

It doesn’t say it explicitly, but this is a direct attack on the digital asset industry.

Should this provision remain in the bill, we really should rename it the America Fails Act. This provision stifles innovation and competition.

5/ I will not stand by and let the heavy hand of the government pick winners and losers. If we go down this path, we threaten our own position as global financial leader.

So here is the section in question. PG 1485 Which amends this:

31 U.S. Code § 5318A - Special measures for jurisdictions, financial institutions, international transactions, or types of accounts of primary money laundering concern

While the "amends to" way of doing this is confusing, the section 31 mirror 13 deals with money laundering. I'm a bit lost how tightening up slack in the money laundering world somehow stifles competition in the S#%tcoin world?

One should really look at the document, someone bothered put this mess together. I have no idea what sort of "people" do this - it has to be AI, because this on top of that on top of this on top of those tied to these with that is exactly the very thing DJT spoke of. Too much of too much... an endless sea of stuff simply because Government has no stop button, no hold button, now backspace button.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Part deux or three...I remember a more recent "cash for clunkers" or "cash for junkers" program. Reminds me of Project Cassandra

Bruce Ohr prior to his demotion in Dec 2017 was the head of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF) program and directly involved in Project Cassandra.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dog Comm... wait Cat Comms?

NBC news

At the Biden White House, the first feline is finally out of the bag.

Willow, a 2-year-old short-haired tabby with gray and white stripes, has moved into the White House, where she can now scratch and leap inside the historic home.

ABC news

After dealing with months of pressure and giving indirect answers, the Bidens have finally made good on a longstanding commitment to the American people.

There is now, finally, a first cat at the White House.

Vogue

Cat people, rejoice: Your feline predilections have been greenlighted in the highest halls of power, as the Biden White House announced on Friday that the first family had welcomed a shorthair tabby named Willow into their fold.

NECN

The White House has been without a feline resident since India, President George W. Bush's cat, who died at the mansion in January 2009, just before the end of his term. Before that, President Bill Clinton had his cat, Socks, at the White House, too.

So is this possible evidence that Joey-Joe will ask Harris to go to the SCOTUS and Hillary will get the VP appointment, or am I'm just reaching this message over "Cat-Comms"?

Addition of a note "Q-36"
a quote from Q-36

What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.

Could the NSA have leaked out that Breyer was thinking of retiring to the media. This action would have major repercussions if true, and this retirement could be the path forward to safely remove Harris and replace her with Hillary (as I pointed out above).
it will make sense if you can't see why
edit on 28-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
GF: Cat coms

_________

Elsewhere. So it seems BLM moved to the center stage with DJT, then set fire to the country demanding something something equity or free stuff. Now their HERO Joe is in office, ,,,, and low and behold, BLM is gone. Literally. So what gives? Why aren't the BLM goons demanding all their promises be kept? Why aren't they rioting for free jabs for the under served black community?

BLM's millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors appointed two activists to serve as the group's senior directors following her resignation in May amid scrutiny over her personal finances. But both quietly announced in September that they never took the jobs due to disagreements with BLM. They told the Washington Examiner they don't know who now leads the nation's most influential social justice organization.

Adding to the BLM lives don't matter at all factor...
Where is BLM's office? It’s a mystery

The nonprofit organization listed a nonexistent address on its 2019 IRS 990 form, and a visit to the similarly named address listed on a credit monitoring report (which has the same street number but a different spelling for the street and the wrong ZIP code) came up empty.

When will black folks get sick of being a political tool for the likes of Racist Joe and company?

Q BLM

I was also under the impression from the Antifa shills that Antifa was going to bring down the man. Oddly they arrived with DJT as well, and, ,,,, just like BLM went poof upon the arrival of an actual Fascist. To be fair, the few Antifa events held in the last year were in support of forced jabs and a sex offender using a spa to continue offending.

Q Antifa

Lesson here: If one participated in either of these movements, it would seem that one is, in fact, ,,,, a "useful idiot" as a literal racist, demented child molester, who also rules by EO (fascist) is now in office thanks to the billions in damage done by said "useful idiots." Literally, these folks walked themselves into the prison cell because mind control is a helluva drug.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
21st -28th Jan, dud.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Any ideas on what is happening on the top of the WH? It's around the area where the spotlight that shines up on to the flag.....

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I saw somebody walk straight across the roof. Otherwise I didn't see anything odd.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Any ideas on what is happening on the top of the WH? It's around the area where the spotlight that shines up on to the flag.....

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

More than likely it's just steam passing infront of the lights on the roof. It can also be a random counter-Sniper up there, but I really doubt that happens much. I'd would go with just steam.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

SS does a lot of things on that roof.

Probably nothing.

edit on 28-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
This is clearer footage but enlarge the vid
www.earthtv.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday
This is clearer footage but enlarge the vid

Thank you for the better image!

This is some sort of fog or steam passing by the bank of extremely hot lights directed at the flag.

There are (or was) 3 banks of 6 of these lights, but only 1 bank is visible in the video.

Hypnotic effect though.

SS is ALWAYS hidden in multiple locations on that roof, so they would know immediately if something was amiss.

edit on 28-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
There was a guy walking around up there in the first vid but he was hard to see and several people walking on the ground in front of the WH but its probably nothing.....just struck me as odd.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

'Adorable'? No.

When you stare into the abyss, the last damn thing you need is for the abyss to record your micro-expressions and correlate that data with logged activity.

Surveillance algo's just never ends...

GAIT Recognition System

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood
There was a guy walking around up there in the first vid but he was hard to see and several people walking on the ground in front of the WH but its probably nothing.....just struck me as odd.

I also saw what looked like someone moving around for a bit, but SS is always up there, so nothing unusual.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Timcast IRL - PA Court Rules Mail In Voting UNCONSTITUTIONAL Sparking Electoral Chaos

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Pennsylvania court strikes down state's mail voting law as unconstitutional

Commonwealth Court Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt agreed with that argument, writing the law violates the 1838 amendment that says a person must vote in-person on Election Day unless they meet certain criteria. She wrote the law can only be changed through another constitutional amendment.

“No-excuse mail-in voting makes the exercise of the franchise more convenient and has been used four times in the history of Pennsylvania,” Leavitt wrote.

😂

Feb 13, 1974

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I think you might be far underestimating the reserve heat capacity in EVs. I used to think the same thing.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join