It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I apologize for posting this video in Italian.

This report shows that good journalism can still be done.
Instead of being broadcast in prime time by Rai1 and taken up by other national newspapers
It was 'hidden' among the Rai schedules.

HERE'S HOW THE CORONAMEDIAVIRUS WAS BUILT

'Thus there are many false deaths for Covid'.

Rai made a real scoop. One of those that should lead to the immediate resignation of the Minister of Health Speranza; The opening of offices of dozens of inquiries on private clinics and hospitals.
Is it possible that we don't know anything about it, you will say?

And yes, it is possible because the scoop of the good and courageous journalist Valentina Noseda was literally self-censored. No opening of Tg 1. No special edition, relegated to the 'Re Start' broadcast and to Youtube without any type of Promo.

We try to recover us and we ask you to spread it yourself to make it reach as many people as possible. Inside there are dozens of answers to the two-year lies that are collapsing in these hours one by one.

The data of the infections 'drugged by bureaucracy' or there is something more, Noseda asks in her service.

And the scoop is the interview with a manager of a hospital in Lazio who perfectly explains the mechanism.

'Very often in the folder it is written dead of Covid when in reality he is not'.

What is the purpose of asking the RAI journalist. 'So that the number of positives goes up. The same goes for hospitalizations: if a cancer patient is hospitalized even if he has no symptoms he immediately becomes a Covid patient ', he continues.

'It is very serious to transfer a cancer patient to a Covid facility. It means sending him to death as often happens'

But what are all these positives for? The reporter asks.

'To make policies. The hospital takes the money on the basis of Covid admissions, but then there are logic to divide up the booty .... There are interests, money, powers and career advancements'.

Again: 'They called it productivity but unfortunately there are only many false deaths due to Covid. In some hospitals the data is altered because by proving to be in difficulty for Covid they can get their hands more easily on the money of the PNRR '. Here is the first self-censored scoop by Rai.

'The public opens the structures, the management is given to private individuals and the positives are used to feed the system', the perfect conclusion of the interviewed executive.

The additional money for Covid hospitalizations starts incredibly from the day of hospitalization and therefore if a patient enters because he has broken an ankle and after days he discovers that it is positive, the reimbursement starts from the first day of hospitalization. All legal.

And this mountain of wasted public money leads to the second scoop of the Rai journalist. A healthcare professional who works in the private sector declares them as' what happens in the private sector is very serious. We have received requests from above from general managers, medical directors, to alter the medical records, declaring that the swab is positive or declaring suspicious cases as covid. For the hospital out of 10 deaths, 7 are Covid it has already been decided '.

Altering medical records to steal public taxpayers' money. A scoop that should be the opening of news and newspapers. A scoop that should concern a dying policy that should demand the immediate resignation of a minister who has allowed all this.

Public money has served to fuel this criminal system. Rai has self-censored it now it's up to us: let's make sure that it reaches as many people as possible.

After this news report

THE ITALIAN JUDICIARY SHOULD HAVE TO INVESTIGATE!
SHAME ON YOU!!!
edit on 28-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Last of Dan

What does it remind you of ? (sec 0.7) 😎

Does the 7-day countdown begin?

I h EAR ya !

Keep your CHIN up !
TGIF - EYES ON

STAY FOCUSED

Enjoy The Show !

Dead Kennedys - Kill the Poor

edit on 1282022 by MetalThunder because: We The People !

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
mRNA vaccines are designed to poison people; a certain number of doses will kill you

This is an extermination campaign

“I’m going to speak briefly about the toxicity of the Covid vaccines, in particular, of the mRNA vaccines. This is really a technology designed to poison people. That is my considered opinion as a medical doctor working in biochemistry; teaching pharmacology and toxicology. They have two components. One is the messenger RNA, which contains the blueprint, in this case, for the spike protein that occurs normally on the surface of the virus particles. And the idea is to sneak this messenger RNA into our own body cells in order to have them make the actual protein to which the immune systems respond.

The second component is the lipid nanoparticles, lipid fat like molecules, that encase the messenger RNA. And they serve two purposes. One is to protect the messenger RNA while it is in transport and, secondly, also to help it enter the body cells. There are several different components and one of them is so-called cationic, or electrically positively charged lipid that is known to be quite toxic.

They tend to, once they are inside the cell, disrupt the mitochondrial respiration. We have to assume that just as with radiation, there is a total dose limit, total lifetime dose limit that you can survive. What that means is the total lifetime dose of these messenger RNA vaccines that you can tolerate before you die is limited. We don’t know the exact amount because there is simply not enough experimental data.

It’s actually one of the great scandals of these vaccines that no proper toxicity studies have been carried out before these were rolled out and applied worldwide to the population. In principle, we can be quite certain that the total dose of these vaccines that you can tolerate before you die limited. Whether that’s ten shots or twenty shots or eight shots, nobody knows. So this is really a technology designed to poison people.”

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
The earlobe is completely different
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I do not agree

The lobe gets longer over the years and the rest of the ear is identical.
Even the nose.
And the hairline on the temples.

But as I said earlier
The one next to him is THE SAME BODY GUARD next to Carolyn
In the now missing videos of the gunner's wife.

Can anyone find it and put it back?
Even that of the entire family behind Trump at a rally two years ago...

this account is fake
edit on 28-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Yeah, I'd like to see this video you speak of. I think the dude is still alive.
edit on 28-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You have to think big picture. If everyone is screwed from the original variant, then releasing a positive variant has a positive impact no matter what. There is no real negative or sacrifice.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
If that's the case, if white hats are playing around with these viruses and spreading them into the populace with no guarantee of the safe outcome of this deranged plan then when it all comes out in the open they'll be seen as murderers too. All the people who've lost loved ones... innocent children... I don't see them accepting the reasoning, "we were just trying to cure you guys".

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It’s interesting how the mind works. Two older folks in my family got vaccinated. Everyone knew I disagreed, but it wasn’t my choice to make. Now two other family members got vaccinated, and I was told “well you thought it was a good idea when the two old people got vaccinated.” I had to correct them and say I absolutely did not agree with the old folks getting it. This discussion was with an unvaccinated person that I’m positive would be vaccinated if I was.

I hate to tell you this, but we still haven’t weeded out the weak ones in the population. During this exercise I’ve realized something about myself. I’m hard-wired to oppose any kind of control.
edit on 1/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Except was everyone screwed from the original variant? And by the time Omicron was released a good number of people were vaccinated (immune compromised) so releasing any variant would be a risk. There is no such thing as a "positive variant"
Now you're just making stuff up. If the white hats wanted to release a real cure, why spread another virus? Why not spray something anti-viral instead?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Good Morning All...🥰

Have been watching some footage from Canadian Convoy and I gotta tell you it melts my heart, as do ALL the protests around the World ! Sometimes it feels so hopeless, but we gain strength from each other. Whatever you’re able to do, from resisting the jabs and bio-hazard masks, supporting folks on the front lines, speaking up at work and in your circle of influence matters a lot ! It needs to be made abundantly clear that we’re NOT going to allow our kids to be poisoned and masked, PERIOD, AMEN !

Update on Tesla Girl: Her workplace is backing off of Kung-flu mandates and is apparently readily accepting religious exemptions, lol, cover their ass dynamic, but we’ll take it....hold these folks feet to the fire and muck them up !

edit on 28-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
"the sooner we can get back to being a nation based on the COTUS and Bill of Rights who have fair elections"

Do you really believe this? And you think digital wallets are a good thing?
Good Lord.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The hairline is different.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Other countries paid medical providers for Covid-19 diagnosis and deaths too? A global conspiracy by the medical/pharma complex to milk taxpayer dollars?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I did say "if." I can't make believe to know the plan. I only proposed an alternative theory that would rationalize potential "sacrifice."

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: Caled
Except was everyone screwed from the original variant? And by the time Omicron was released a good number of people were vaccinated (immune compromised) so releasing any variant would be a risk. There is no such thing as a "positive variant"
Now you're just making stuff up. If the white hats wanted to release a real cure, why spread another virus? Why not spray something anti-viral instead?

edit on 1/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

CHECK TOP GEMATRIA

BREAKING: Biden admin briefs Wall Street banks on potential Russian sanctions
edit on 28-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What are everyone’s thoughts on il Donaldo Trumpo on telegram? This was posted this morning…

LET'S KICK SOME BUTTOS THIS FREEDOM FIESTA WEEKEND, PATRIOTOS!!! ENJOY THE SHOW!!! LET'S GO!!!

t.me...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Great match on the EARS and Nose in those JFK Jr pictures, MT!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
This guy was doxxed a while back. He's got everyone thinking he's Trump when he's not. He sells merch so my thoughts are he's a phony who's in it for the grift. Just like catturd.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Do you still have the same Hair style you had 20 years ago?

What is the first thing you change when disguising yourself? Hair/Beard!

I can't believe you thought the hairline was a relevant factor in identifying if it's the same guy - but I guess you were just deflecting attention from the discussion on EARS and NOSE?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Glad to hear Tesla-Girl got a "Get Outta Jail Free CARD"!

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join