It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It is from a protest in Moscow in 1991.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Where is this Duncan?
Brussels?

originally posted by: duncanhidao

That first pic is a cropped photo of...
Moscow of the 90s

Moscow Aug 1991

ETA: Ooop, see Dask already found it.
edit on 28-1-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guys you are really smart
I apologize

THIS is Brussels

The meaning of the post does not change

edit on 28-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
GO CANADA! 🐱‍🏍

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Class test

Write a thought about the day of remembrance:

My dad can't go to work

My dad can't take the bus

My dad can't go to the barber

My dad can't take my sister to kindergarten

My dad can't go into the shops

I honestly believe that having a remembrance day is useless

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
More sabre rattling...

twitter.com...

Note that Gen Milley says "an attack against one NATO ally is an attack against all."
Last I checked, Ukraine is not part of NATO.

NATO Could Invoke Article 5 In Response To Space Attacks

Article 5 of the alliance's founding treaty, which states that "an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all", could also be expanded to cover attacks from space.

If triggered, Article 5 allows such actions as NATO deems necessary, and has only been activated once, in response to the 9/11 terror attacks on New York and Washington, on 11 September 2001.

When you have earpiece-controlled Crash Test Dummy, the 404 Comedian and Clown News Network spinning around like headless chickens, WHAT ELSE would you expect?

CNN In Meltdown Mode Over Biden-Ukraine Phone Call Fiasco

CNN journos doing damage control after the network's Natasha Bertrand panicked and deleted tweets containing harsh comments reportedly made by President Biden to Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky - namely that a Russian invasion was "imminent," that the Capital city of Kyiv could be "sacked," and to "prepare for impact."

Now - none of that apparently happened according to CNN's Jim Sciutto, the White House, and apparently Ukraine itself. Of note, CNN claims their source was a "senior Ukrainian official."

But it remains that two conflicting narratives have emerged, given just prior to the call it was being reported that Zelensky was expected to request that the US be more cautious in its messaging surrounding a potential Russian attack, per source--particularly the word "imminent," as it risks causing panic and negative economic consequences for Ukraine. That was also according to CNN.

Reminds me when I was in the Navy and the battle Commander said "weapons tight, followed shortly thereafter with "weapons hold, firing status is imminent"...20 minutes later the order "weapons free" was given and I was pushing the Tomahawk launch buttons. Those were exciting, but much different times.

If Zelensky resists taking Ukraine into warfare, will Swampington DC replace his administration? Who will blink first?

Gen Milley: "What if Putin were to unleash on Ukraine. It would be significant...it would result in a significant amount of casualties, and you can imagine what that might look like in dense urban areas, along roads, and so on and so forth. It would be horrific. It would be terrible...and we think a diplomatic outcome is the way to go here."

Tensions hold, MIC hysteria high, sweaty palms, false-flag clown show imminent, or just moar heated 'cold-war' rhetoric vaporware from the Swamp.

"Clearly, they (the West) are befuddled and not really sure how to get out of the corner they have painted themselves into."
"We are prepared to reliably defend the interests and security of our country, as well as the security of our citizens."
Sergey Lavrov Foreign Minister of Russia. (1 min vid clip)

At least 720,000 residents of Donetsk and Luhansk are Russian passport holders.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Plus video of Fusca shows him being a few inches shorter. Yet many people keep on with it.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MetalThunder
Ya'll giving up on Vincent Fusca being JFK Jr?

On top of the earlobes and hairline, this guy has some acne type scars the JFK Jr didn't have.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2010/10/20/google-maps-discovers-batman-symbol-at-us-military-base/

goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

True all that and even more so: why buy an electric car in a temperate climate? To look good? Green? Status?

It sure is not for reasons of performance.

They don't heat themselves well, because, there is a lack of 'waste heat' as is a byproduct of higher temperature engines, such as an internal combustion engine, among others. I am sure there are also electric engines that generate a lot of heat too, but they are probably larger than you would want to put in something the size of a car?

Also, the range currently sucks for travel in areas between cities, and for a lot of commuting.

Regardless, electric cars will always be a niche market, for warmer, and more solar friendly areas and urban areas with short travel times first, and the rest of the planet as geography / reality allows, to follow.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for the kind words. Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PleasantAve

Fusca is Fusca

JR is JR

Sometimes Jr took over from Fusca.
And others too.
We will soon find out that Jr has shown up often in the course of events.

He has always been under our eyes ...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am Ra.

The harvest is NOW.

assets.llresearch.org...
assets.llresearch.org...
assets.llresearch.org...
assets.llresearch.org...
assets.llresearch.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ukraine is weak.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
If they're able to implement the social credit system then that will motivate people to make the switch to EV because we'll be penalized based on our carbon usage. The goal is to eliminate gas vehicles within the next decade or so
fordauthority.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
FFS, what is Team Joe's obsession with cars? As if we're all out here dying of car drought, of course they want cars gone, of course they want electric cars, of course they want only pewblick transport, of course they are just total imbeciles.

From the devils themselves, Brookings, How does the government measure inflation?

Joe had the nerve to YELL about the cost of insulin, after Team Joe raised the cost of insulin, which will be lower, when ObamaCare is finally passed later this year, because ObamaCare is too costly for a family of four with momma and grandpa feeding their kids from the liquor cabinet or something. HIlarious Clip

So President - release the transcript - Zelensky says Team Joe has no idea what they are talking about RE: Ukraine.

CLIP

I'm beginning to think the IC community is sabotaging Team Joe's talking points. So far, in particular the last few weeks, it would be impossible for Team Joe to do worse in the talking point wars. It is so bad, it has to be Sabotage from within, or White Hats, because everything they say or do is the opposite of PR 101. Everything.

And just because,,,, sabotage.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: crankyoldman

True all that and even more so: why buy an electric car in a temperate climate? To look good? Green? Status?

It sure is not for reasons of performance.

They don't heat themselves well, because, there is a lack of 'waste heat' as is a byproduct of higher temperature engines, such as an internal combustion engine, among others. I am sure there are also electric engines that generate a lot of heat too, but they are probably larger than you would want to put in something the size of a car?

Also, the range currently sucks for travel in areas between cities, and for a lot of commuting.

Regardless, electric cars will always be a niche market, for warmer, and more solar friendly areas and urban areas with short travel times first, and the rest of the planet as geography / reality allows, to follow.

There was a secret meeting in the late 80's in CA, where, in essence, "old cars" would be phased out. Not the worst idea, but worth noting the majority of those targeted for being phased out got better milage than many of today's cars. Anywho, I knew about this meeting, don't ask, and the plan was hatched. First increased smog requirements, then "cash for clunkers" and a few more tricks. 20 years later most of the effort was fruitfulish.

What we see now is the result of "everyone's a leader" "be the change" "get out there and make it happen" world of education. Too many cooks in the kitchen, all with zero life experience and all thinking the downsides will just take care of themselves. Like the nuclear waste issue was dealt with not dealt with. Literally nuke waste abounds, but the battery waste on top of that won't really matter because science.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy
There was a WH petition about a year ago requesting that XRP's status be changed from a security to currency. There's speculation in the XRP community that XRP will replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. For those who aren't aware, the CEO of Ripple is a partner to the WEF and promoter of the Fourth Industrial Revolution

In December 2020, Ripple Labs and two of its executives were sued by the U.S. SEC for selling XRP tokens, which the SEC classified as unregistered securities. NY Times

American Banker:

According to the SEC, Ripple executives have sold 14.6 billion units of XRP for more than $1.38 billion to fund the company’s operations and acquire personal wealth without registering their offers and sales of XRP with the SEC. Those actions have broken several securities laws, the complaint says. The SEC seeks to permanently ban Ripple and its leaders from selling unregistered XRP, make defendants "disgorge all ill-gotten gains" from the transactions and impose unspecified civil money penalties.

The capital markets division of Royal Bank of Canada, a former Ripple partner, enthusiastically endorsed Ripple and XRP in a 2018 report called “Imagine 2025.“

From 2018:

You can now store Ripple and Bitcoin in a creepy microchip implant that’s been compared to ‘the mark of the beast’

A Danish firm called BiChip has just released an update for its microchip implant which means it can use Ripple – one of the hottest virtual currencies right now.

This means you’ll be able to store your virtual cash stash under your skin by getting a chip installed in your hand. The chip uses Ripple’s own payment system, which means it doesn’t need to be connected to the owner’s bank account.

Danish tech firm, "Paid by US Navy to come up with a chip that could be implanted in the human body that could integrate with Ripple."
Catherine Austin Fitts vid clip.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

BiChip has a patent in Denmark for "IoT human Microchip Implant with Data"

The other Illuminati queen...sovereignty chips...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I randomly clicked on this video. I wanted to scroll through the comments to get a gauge on where the 'collective' is energy-wise. 1,500 comments, only a handful in support of the CDC. The rest are made by people waking up to the lies and deception. Some of the comments have been removed. YouTube took the dislike button away. Next they'll probably remove the comment section because it looks like they're losing control.

I pray to GOD that the tide turns very soon. I think the truckers injected some much needed promise into our veins. Hoping that whatever good comes out of Ottawa will have a ripple effect worldwide. I want to live to see humanity rise up and reclaim our power.

For those who forsake the path to redemption.. Karma will be your worst nightmare

m.youtube.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 28-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join