It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is a great one. Larry McDonald was calling out the deep state in the 80’s. Created his own deep state intelligence network.

The Congressman Who Created His Own Deep State. Really.

This is the story of one such example, now largely forgotten. It is about an archconservative congressman, Larry McDonald, who became a leader of the New Right, founded his own private intelligence agency and died at the hands of his geopolitical nemesis, all while in office. McDonald was a militant cold warrior and talented zealot who built his own mini-deep state—a foundation that worked with government and law enforcement officials to collect and disseminate information about supposed subversives.

The tale of Representative Larry McDonald might be the weirdest, most unbelievable one in modern American politics that you’ve never heard.

Larry Patton McDonald was dedicated to the cause...

McDonald’s sense of besiegement bled into his personal life. He often wore a bulletproof vest, his brother told the Atlanta Constitution in 1983. He kept significant assets in silver. At least one report from the same paper said he stocked purified drinking water and dehydrated food in his living room. A legendary teetotaler, McDonald also reportedly abstained—at least some of the time—from other pleasures of the flesh. “We’re at war,” his ex-wife said the future congressman once told her, according to the Atlanta Constitution, “and people do not make love in wartime.”

In 1979, McDonald embarked on his most ambitious project yet: establishing his own foundation, which would in fact serve as a massive intelligence clearinghouse. The organization was called Western Goals, and it set up shop in a 200-year-old townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia. Full-time staffers tended to a 6,000-volume library, and wrote and edited publications and newsletters about domestic subversives, terrorism and the evolving communist menace abroad, which were circulated to supporters. According to copies of the organization’s annual reports, Western Goals established two mysterious European offices too, in West Germany and Austria.

Larry McDonald and Ronald Reagan

The most critical part of Western Goals’ work was its computer database—a gigantic repository of information about allegedly communist-aligned individuals and groups in the United States.

In his wife’s law office, Paul had also installed a state-of-the art $100,000 computer system—a computer owned by Western Goals and connected to its main computer system in Alexandria. For two years, the Los Angeles Times reported, Paul had been entering “vast amounts” of information—by some reports, more than 6,000 files—into this computer, apparently from other law enforcement agencies, as well as from his own purloined trove of data. He also reportedly had access to a password-protected terrorism-tracking database from the RAND Corporation, which he likewise entered into the Western Goals computer.

Late on August 30, 1983, Korean Airlines Flight 007 departed New York, bound for Seoul. It never made it to its final destination.
In reality, the Soviets had tailed the civilian airliner with fighter jets, and blown it out of the air, according to the Reagan administration, which cited Japanese intelligence intercepts. All 269 men and women aboard the flight were killed, including Congressman Larry McDonald, who had been on his way to a Heritage Foundation-sponsored South Korea-U.S. defense conference.
Whether we like it or not, we are, to a great extent, living in McDonald’s world today. Sometimes, the paranoid, projecting their vision on others, forcibly join us to them. And, so indentured, we all twist in the dark, together.

Lengthy Politico article.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of Soviet boogie men.
From: "History", the fine people who brought you "Skinwalker Ranch" and "Ancient Aliens"

According to a State Department memo, Khrushchev said that if the U.S. challenged the Soviet position in divided Berlin, the U.S.S.R. “must respond and it will respond,” eerily threatening that “It is up to the U.S. to decide whether there will be war or peace.” Kennedy reacted with a statement even more chilling: “Then, Mr. Chairman, there will be war. It will be a cold winter.” (Yikes.)

The summit didn’t produce any concrete policy decisions, partly because the summit hadn’t had any set agenda or goals in the first place. Kennedy had gotten a pre-summit commitment from Khrushchev that they would discuss a nuclear test ban, but they weren’t actually able to agree on one.

It's a good article, but what's missing is the part where Khrushchev first met JFK asked him, "How do we get the men who control everything off our backs?" (or something to that effect, it was reported years later by a Russian journalist, but was also backed up when Kissinger let the comment slip out).

McDonald was clearly killed by these people, probably by using the CIA to do it then blame the Soviets. Remember Carlos the Jackel? Guy didn't half of what was blamed on him, yet he accepted it all as it gave him credibility in the field. This was just like that, blame the boogie man and no one will question it.

Also, could Biden be trying to set up a second cold war in order to deflect the removal of rights and the tanking economy?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

We have been dealing with grifters and hoaxers in the UFO community for a very...very...long time. This is a piece from APRO-Bulletin, Vol 1, Jan 1953, titled "Beware of Hoaxers."

APRO = Aerial Phenomena Research Organization

Both Lue and his Ancient Alien cohorts are big fans of recycling obscure old school stuff they assume the modern audience won't have seen or heard of before. There is a wealth of great shtick to revive and remix for the new era. The new age kids these days just don't read enough historical material. Some of what Lue says is nearly verbatim from old 1950s comic books & FOIA papers.

Lue is psychic: New Book from the Bigelow Circle Alleges Lue Elizondo Claims Psychic Powers

Back in the 90's I went to a MUFON talk with some retired AF guy talking. I got roped into it, then the person who roped me into it backed out. Big event, 150 or so people. The AF, some top brass guy was the attraction. He more or less gave a book report on the Florida incident, can't remember the area name, which he didn't even write. He literally said NOTHING that wasn't written in the book. Folks bought into it.

Several takeaways that night. MUFON is honey pot disinfo organization. What passes for "information" must fit a formula, anything presented outside that fails to attract folks. Oh, I happened to be one of TWO people who didn't nod off about halfway through. I said to the other who didn't nod off "hey didn't you happen to notice our speaker?" "Yes, what the fk was that?" I'll say this.... that was no AF top brass giving that presentation. "The community" was not for me.

I forgot all about that incident.

Reminds me of another "I forgot."

I knew a Projectionist whose father was a projectionist on the moon project not moon landing. He was sworn to secrecy but told him as he was dying. MOIWYW. Super nice guy. For folks who don't know, when things were filmed, they would get developed over overnight and projectionists were needed to run the film for viewing to determine what was what. Faking the moon landing would have been a helluva rush to see and probably required a keen projectionist, mistakes would have been a problem.
edit on 22-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
International Mail Service Suspensions

I can no longer get parcels from the US of A.

Thread here

21 countries.

Question. Why these 21 countries and why is Australia and New Zealand on the list.

Lol.

Ya'all don't want our business. OK. Bye bye.

P

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Huh, did not know about that JFK episode. Bet you're right on McDonald. Alot of suspicious plane crashes back in the 80s. Yep, I remember Carlos the Jackal. I read Frederick Forsyth's The Day of the Jackal when I was a teenager. Found it in my dad's study next to a stack of 'Soldier of Fortune' magazines.👀

a reply to: crankyoldman

I've never been but have heard similar experiences. I thought at one time they were a well respected investigative organization with some really good smart people. Maybe that was back in their early days.

WTH! Marketing 🤡's approved by Fox...

Lets Go Brandon

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
anybody been to ingersoll lockwoods website lately?

interesting dates

"THE 17th FOR 45 IS ON THE 22ND OF 1

THE 45th FOR 46 IS ON THE 17TH OF 6"

or maybe not dates.

the first "17th" is not cap'd

and the 17th president was johnson. he was impeached / acquitted.

are they saying biden will be impeached 6/17/22?
edit on 0pm22220000000Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:00:26 -0600kAmerica/ChicagoSat, 22 Jan 2022 23:00:26 -0600 by LadyLurker because: iduno

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like I said before, wouldn't it be funny if Americans were extradited to stand trial for crimes against Russia or Novo Ukraine....out of reach of any US pardons...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Based on demonstratable facts surrounding byoweapon security risks, USA should boycott China and not let anyone who attends their 0lympics back into the US without a minimum 60 day Quarantine. #DOITQ

China was locking down Office Buildings and bringing in food, blankets, etc.. last week. I could see the CCP deciding to keep certain athletes in the country for a few weeks, citing a mysterious new virus as the excuse. Xi Jinping may order 50 or so U.S. athletes detained, just to shine additional light on how weak of a leader Joe Biden is.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hashtag diplomacy. This confirms that we're in the third Obama Administration.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

edit on 23-1-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It is true there is a double standard, but two wrongs don't make a right is true too. I realize you might be tongue in cheek. It seems to be easy to joke about doing to them what they have been doing to us that we hate. Balancing the fact there are DS agents doing major harm to humanity against our charge to take the moral high ground somehow someway without resorting to revenge killings is important. Vigilante actions or discussion of hurting others verses seeing Justice served is going to make or break who is right in the eyes of the neutral.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine

Are these monkeys infected with Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever?

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

Payback for the democrat's attempted assassination of every Republican in the house and senate by crashing the train to their annual retreat into a fully loaded dump truck at high speed?

Sounds fair enough.

Did we ever get payback for the democrat's attempted mass assassination of Republican Congressman at their softball practice just prior to the train crash attempt?

Maybe we should give the monkeys some hand grenades too.

Or for their horribly successful mass murder of conservatives in Vegas a short time after the democrat's train attack failed to actually kill anyone?

Machine Gun Toting, Grenade Tossing Ebola Monkeys it is.

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It is true there is a double standard, but two wrongs don't make a right is true too. I realize you might be tongue in cheek. It seems to be easy to joke about doing to them what they have been doing to us that we hate. Balancing the fact there are DS agents doing major harm to humanity against our charge to take the moral high ground somehow someway without resorting to revenge killings is important. Vigilante actions or discussion of hurting others verses seeing Justice served is going to make or break who is right in the eyes of the neutral.

originally posted by: pteridine

Are these monkeys infected with Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever?

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

Payback for the democrat's attempted assassination of every Republican in the house and senate by crashing the train to their annual retreat into a fully loaded dump truck at high speed?

Sounds fair enough.

Did we ever get payback for the democrat's attempted mass assassination of Republican Congressman at their softball practice just prior to the train crash attempt?

Maybe we should give the monkeys some hand grenades too.

Or for their horribly successful mass murder of conservatives in Vegas a short time after the democrat's train attack failed to actually kill anyone?

Machine Gun Toting, Grenade Tossing Ebola Monkeys it is.

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

I agree.

Hoped the grenade toting ebola monkeys would give it away as a humor attempt.

I don't condone physically attacking any American in any way, other than immediately necessary self defense.

I am the very definition of Reagan's "Pacifist with a big gun".

I also don't want democrats to get too comfortable thinking anyone forgot what they did.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
* Chief of the German Navy resigns after his remarks praising Putin cause a minor scandal.

* UK to largely remove requirement to wear masks, but the clown running London knows better (of course) and they are still required on London mass transport. Meanwhile, as the narrative breaks down, other countries are running to impose mandatory vaccination -- the chance to do so will otherwise slip away, it is now or never.

* Sounds like the notion of a license fee for BBC in the UK is dying. BBC got woke and now gets to go broke.

* The drama queen running New Zealand has canceled her own wedding "because of covid". Maybe her fiancé figured out she is nutty as a fruitcake.

As one wag on the internet put it,

Her fiancé has dodged a bullet there. He needs to hit the ground running and make the most of the time he has before the hunters start tracking him down.

😅

Cheers
edit on 23-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
* Chief of the German Navy resigns after his remarks praising Putin cause a minor scandal.

* UK to largely remove requirement to wear masks, but the clown running London knows better (of course) and they are still required on London mass transport. Meanwhile, as the narrative breaks down, other countries are running to impose mandatory vaccination -- the chance to do so will otherwise slip away, it is now or never.

* Sounds like the notion of a license fee for BBC in the UK is dying. BBC got woke and now gets to go broke.

* The drama queen running New Zealand has canceled her own wedding "because of covid". Maybe her fiancé figured out she is nutty as a fruitcake.

Cheers

Starting to see the results of 'your' work in a lot of areas lately.

Excellent early signs.

Beers are on me, for everyone who refused to allow personal brainwashing, no matter the cost!

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Not sure of what 'work' you mean, but if things are looking up, that's great. Good news of import is something I think everyone is looking forward to.

I've seen your engagement here on ATS; you are much more patient in discussion than I am

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
International Mail Service Suspensions

I can no longer get parcels from the US of A.

Thread here

21 countries.

Question. Why these 21 countries and why is Australia and New Zealand on the list.

Lol.

Ya'all don't want our business. OK. Bye bye.

P

The U.S. mail restrictions are just another component of the extreme paranoia phase the USA is entering, in preparation for only allowing mass mail-in voting (for fraud purposes), this coming November.

The walls around the White House are another component of that election cheating plan.

Lately, the liberal media outlets have been running segments describing violence against election officials, and how difficult it will be to find election workers for the big mid-term elections in November. Again, another component of the massive cheat being planned.

And take a look at WHY massive cheating will be REQUIRED, if Democrats want to retain any power in America come 1.1.2023.

This White House tweet says a "minor incursion" of Russia into Ukraine (as green-lit by Biden) has already occurred.

Here's President Biden being briefed on it, while wearing 2 coats, a mask, and half-asleep.

twitter.com...

This man is single-handedly destroying the Democratic party...with the help of Congress.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Not sure of what 'work' you mean, but if things are looking up, that's great. Good news of import is something I think everyone is looking forward to.

I've seen your engagement here on ATS; you are much more patient in discussion than I am

Cheers

Was referring to the good works and words of all free minds not currently hiding under a rock.

All of us here, and a whole lot more.

It's not really patience, it's refusal to surrender an inch to tyrants without violating T&C.

I can keep going longer than any of the fascists can, and I fight with facts and snark instead of fiction and fascist.

Wish I knew of another method that would meet both of those objectives and still be as effective, but haven't found one yet.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is how we win

Look out, Florida! When it comes to crazy, Texas is right behind ya!

Only two states have more QAnon-supporting candidates running for Congress in 2022 than the Lone Star State, which now boasts five, according to a new analysis by watchdog group Media Matters for America. Florida leads the way with 12 candidates who have expressed "some level of support for the conspiracy theory," while California seized the No. 2 spot with nine

We will just go full retard.
Can't fail.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Did we ever have a "Qanon Conspiracy Theory", as the article mentions? To me, it was attending school to learn how high-level government criminals operate, along with their assistants and informants in the News Media.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join