It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Marlborough Red

How will they spin the great die-off? will they throw Fauci and Gates to the wolves? or will they spin it as another strain of cold. The ER]s are starting to fill to capacity now. In Ninety percent vaccinated, but hardly any Covid NZ the Dunedin hospital is code black at times and the Hawkes Bay emergency department is struggling, The rest of the world must be waking up by now. Myocarditis the new plague?

Is it?

Are the bodies piling up in the street?

Get real.

Here’s a graph about what’s happening in Scotland. Israel and UK are also having fully vaccinated deaths.
i0.wp.com...

9 of 10 deaths in Scotland are vaccinated
ussanews.com...

My roommates close friend just died of Covid, she was fully vaccinated.
edit on 10-12-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Some fear mongering pro-vax medical guy was on CNN Friday afternoon. He sounded angry and tearful at the same time, while describing the 120,000 deaths of unvaccinated people, but without putting a window of time on that figure. The SOB could have been talking about last Winter, for all we know.

And you have the #1 Evil-Greedy combo-nutjob liar, declaring that 99% of Covid-19 deaths are of Un-Vaccinated people.

FAUCI - 99% of deaths are UnVaccinated: thestreetjournal.org...

Why is everyone so afraid of this guy? He has no reason to stop making up bigger and bigger lies, since noone is challenging him.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid

I'm in pretty much the same situation, BUT I know many numbers of people who "tested positive" with a test never designed to be used for diagnostic purposes, AND I now know 8 friends who were killed by the shots.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid

Unfortunately, not everyone is that lucky.

I've had at least 4 serious cases (1 hospital, and 1 that should have been) and one death in my relatively small extended family.

Covid may not be anywhere what the democrat party made it out to be (they lied to win an election and are now cya), but that doesn't mean that ccp's biowarfare experiment is completely harmless. It isn't.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Geez , Remember when we Treated a Virus with Warm Soup, Vitamin C, and Plenty of Rest instead of Communism? WTF Happened > ?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Skepticape

Geez , Remember when we Treated a Virus with Warm Soup, Vitamin C, and Plenty of Rest instead of Communism? WTF Happened > ?
Folks in power saw opportunity to pray on fear and take one step closer to globalism and more power

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Im surprised to see you participating in this thread after you were trying to make the case it should be closed. Many have pointed out fauci has been lying, but it always falls under politics as usual. It has nothing to do with fear of fauci and much more to do with everyone playing their roles like good players in the game.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Marlborough Red

How will they spin the great die-off? will they throw Fauci and Gates to the wolves? or will they spin it as another strain of cold. The ER]s are starting to fill to capacity now. In Ninety percent vaccinated, but hardly any Covid NZ the Dunedin hospital is code black at times and the Hawkes Bay emergency department is struggling, The rest of the world must be waking up by now. Myocarditis the new plague?

Is it?

Are the bodies piling up in the street?

Get real.

Here’s a graph about what’s happening in Scotland. Israel and UK are also having fully vaccinated deaths.
i0.wp.com...

9 of 10 deaths in Scotland are vaccinated
ussanews.com...

My roommates close friend just died of Covid, she was fully vaccinated.

I couldn't see any link to any source for those charts. Do you have one, please?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It’s in the article, the source is PHS (public health Scotland). a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
It’s in the article, the source is PHS (public health Scotland). a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes, but I can't see any actual link to that source?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here a link to the PHS report. It seems to be a bit different to the charts etc in your source?

publichealthscotland.scot...

edit on 11-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You don't think, maybe, that the charts and figures in your links might be.... made up and not actually real?

Shocking.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You don't think, maybe, that the charts and figures in your links might be.... made up and not actually real?

Shocking.

It tells you where to go to find the data, so use your link and go look it up to see if it's true.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) publishes a weekly report containing statistics on Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths by vaccination status, the latest of which was published on Wednesday 8th December, containing data on cases and hospitalizations between 6th Nov. 21 and 3rd Dec. 21, and data on deaths between 30th Oct. 21 and 26th Nov. 21.

The latest report confirms that in the most recent four weeks there were 76,677 Covid-19 cases, 1,735 Covid-19 hospitalizations, and 435 Covid-19 deaths.

Of these, the vaccinated population accounted for 47,835 cases (62%), 1,226 hospitalizations (71%), and 371 deaths (85%), and this can be confirmed by reading the latest report found here, page 44 for cases, page 50 for hospitalizations, and page 56 for deaths.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Shocking.

It tells you where to go to find the data, so use your link and go look it up to see if it's true.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) publishes a weekly report containing statistics on Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths by vaccination status, the latest of which was published on Wednesday 8th December, containing data on cases and hospitalizations between 6th Nov. 21 and 3rd Dec. 21, and data on deaths between 30th Oct. 21 and 26th Nov. 21.

The latest report confirms that in the most recent four weeks there were 76,677 Covid-19 cases, 1,735 Covid-19 hospitalizations, and 435 Covid-19 deaths.

Of these, the vaccinated population accounted for 47,835 cases (62%), 1,226 hospitalizations (71%), and 371 deaths (85%), and this can be confirmed by reading the latest report found here, page 44 for cases, page 50 for hospitalizations, and page 56 for deaths.

Yes. But there's no actual link. I posted the actual link to the PHS report.

Yes, I read my link. Did you?

Seems it's not true, no?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

How dense are you? It gives you the names and page numbers. Go to your PHS link and look them up!

If you had done that already, you would have reported the differences, and you haven't.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

How dense are you? It gives you the names and page numbers. Go to your PHS link and look them up!

I just told you, I did. Did you?

Dense? Pffft.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm not going to spoon feed you. Read it for yourself. And quit with the insults.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Likewise, we are not going to spoon feed you either. There's nothing to suggest that the article made up it's tables and didn't use information from the PHS report.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Likewise, we are not going to spoon feed you either. There's nothing to suggest that the article made up it's tables and didn't use information from the PHS report.

Who's "we"? And yes there is. There's none so blind as them that won't see.

Be seeing you.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Shocking.

Yes. But there's no actual link. I posted the actual link to the PHS report.

Yes, I read my link. Did you?

Seems it's not true, no?

Yup the other sources completely misrepresent the original PHS data by ignoring the fact the vast majority of the population are vaccinated.

The original PHS source states:

Results show that adults aged 18-64 who are double vaccinated have almost four times increased protection against dying from COVID-19 compared to those who are unvaccinated. The figures are even more stark for those who are older, with double vaccinated adults aged 65-79 experiencing 15.5 times greater protection against death than their unvaccinated peers, and for adults over 80, this increased to 30 times higher.

From 29 December 2020 (21 days after the start of the vaccination programme in Scotland to account for protection to develop after the first dose) to 19 November 2021, there have been 5,304 confirmed COVID-19 related deaths with a positive PCR result and where COVID-19 was recorded as an underlying or contributory cause on the death certificate. Of these, 66.3% (n = 3,515) were in unvaccinated individuals, 6.1% (n = 322) had received one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 27.7% (n = 1,467) had received at least two doses. The risk of death from COVID-19 is strongly linked to age, with the most vulnerable being in the over 70s age group.

edit on 11-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join