It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just a tip from Denmark

Out of ALL our suspected Omicron cases, only 195 of them have been sequenced.

The rest has been reported by SSI to the ECDC as "suspected" or "probable" cases, which means based on the PCR test or because it was a near contact to an confirmed omicron case.

The health officials boast themselves in the media as providing a high number of sequencing... another lie.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That’s a disgusting viewpoint.

originally posted by: jimmyx
Then…YOU….stay away from the vax. I have had all 3 shots, and I’m at the point where I don’t give damn wether you people live or die, just stay away from me and my family

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No, I’m not.

originally posted by: Skepticape

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid
That doesn’t change the fact more people are dying of/with covid since we’ve started using these mRNA vaccines.

How do you feel about the loss of freedom and being subjected to various new forms of authoritarianism for something seemingly hasn’t affected a single person you know? It’s quite the hot topic of social and political importance.

You are just wrong

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Then…YOU….stay away from the vax. I have had all 3 shots, and I’m at the point where I don’t give damn wether you people live or die, just stay away from me and my family

Why? You and your family are vaxxed.

Sooooo, what are you scared of?

"you people." Hehe.
What a fine example of what I was referring to about societal scorn. This person really thinks this is an OK thing to say. I’m talking about jimmy to be clear. Just wow.
edit on 13-12-2021 by Skepticape because: Some people are full of hate and ignorance

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Oh the irony!

Are those not the EXACT same words we've been screaming at you fascists for almost a year ?!!

Finally, a sign of intelligence from jimmy!

(But I bet you aren't actually finished with your fascist ways yet.)

How many have died with a full set of vax shots?

Over 700,000 Americans have died without them

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Millions have died without them, the cold vaccines were only released to the public this year.

And democrats are currently hiding the current number of fully vaxxed deaths, and don't even have a single definition for it, as part of their deception.

Is this some type of woke math that only makes sense to the brainwashed?

Or just another tantrum?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I say it, it’s disgusting, if a right winger says it…” it’s freedom”….got it

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Because it is NOT the 'right wingers' that are violating this principle and going after people.

YOU were until today.

ALL other fascist democrats still are.

Starting to understand yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Because it is NOT the 'right wingers' that are violating this principle and going after people.

YOU were until today.

ALL other fascist democrats still are.

Starting to understand yet?

As of july 2021,
…164,000,000 2shot vax
…125,000 of those got covid
…1,400 of those died

And I just saw where the death count is now 800,000, as of today

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Average age of covid death is 85 to 95. Pretty sure most of them already had cancer no? Like Colin Powell.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just desperate to defend your BS?

and you said you were done.

Nobody believed you anyway.

What exactly is this latest woke nonsense supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Try using something more recent:

www.theguardian.com...

Vaxxxed are TWICE as likely to get covid in England now.

But we all understand that in the minds of the brainwashed, this FACT is just a right wing conspiracy.

Enjoy getting your clot shot every 3 months for the rest of your life and please, For The Love Of God, STOP using fascist tactics to bully everyone your democrat party hasn't been able to brainwash.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Randyvine2

Carpy is displaying them correctly. Look up the original PHS study - the rate of death in vaccinated is three to 40 times less than the unvaccinated rate.

People are confusing rates with totals and ignoring that 93% are vaccinated 7% unvaccinated and treating it as if it were an even split (the denominator/total population of each group were the same). It's basic 8 - 10 year old maths.

Time of the study 75%-78% people of scotland were vaccinated, amount of cases and hospitalised seems to be aligned to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid

You're either lying or you don't interact with "lots of people".

Before the mass vaccinations, I too, could easily claim that I didn't know anyone who died of covid or even contracted it for that matter. And I travelled internationally during the entire "lock downs". Travelled all over the US too. Never once did I know of anyone who had contracted it or died from it.

However, now that the mass vaccinations have been well underway for sometime, nearly everyone I knew before the vaccines has either had a family member contract covid, or they themselves contracted it, including myself.

Covid has spread everywhere due to the mass vaccinations. Full stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Oh My Con !!!

Or check India charts during vax rollout.

Or Israel.

Gilbralter, Vietnam or UK.

Alabama, Hawaii, DC.

South Africa, Brazil or NYC.

Even Winslow Arizona.

All around world charts be doin the vaccine twist.

Bonus points - now go research where and WHEN the newer dominant variants came from.

This is pure BS son, who told you to think for yourself, these fact checked charts are restricted to the brainwashed, and if you ever...

Quick! Look at the shiney object over there --->

edit on 14-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

That's why they wanted everybody vaccinated quickly , the unvaxed are a control group that stuffs up the narrative.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Try using something more recent:

www.theguardian.com...

Vaxxxed are TWICE as likely to get covid in England now.

That's absolutely not what your source says.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Only you are responsible for yourself remember. Yes, it’s disgusting.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oh the irony!

Are those not the EXACT same words we've been screaming at you fascists for almost a year ?!!

Finally, a sign of intelligence from jimmy!

(But I bet you aren't actually finished with your fascist ways yet.)

How many have died with a full set of vax shots?

Over 700,000 Americans have died without them

And you don’t care you said. Disgusting!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This can't be true!

CHICAGO, Illinois (LifeSiteNews) — Only one player in the National Hockey League, Tyler Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings, remains unvaccinated, but the high rate of vaccinations has not stopped COVID outbreaks from leading to postponed games.

After the NHL postponed a game between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Calgary Flames on December 13 when six Flames players and one staff member were put in COVID protocol, two more Flames games were postponed after an additional three players entered the league’s protocol, which requires sitting out games until negative tests are returned.

Calgary’s Dec. 14 game at Nashville and a Dec. 16 home game against the Toronto Maple Leafs were postponed.

“As an appropriate precaution, the team’s training facilities have been closed, effective immediately, and will remain closed for players until further notice,” league officials said Monday, according to an NBC affiliate. “The league is in the process of reviewing and revising the Flames’ regular-season schedule.”
Source: phoenixwolfj.com...

Our elected (trusted) President, Joseph R. Biden promised that if we got vaccinated, we would NOT contract Covid-19!
Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join