It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You don't think, maybe, that the charts and figures in your links might be.... made up and not actually real?

Shocking.

It tells you where to go to find the data, so use your link and go look it up to see if it's true.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) publishes a weekly report containing statistics on Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths by vaccination status, the latest of which was published on Wednesday 8th December, containing data on cases and hospitalizations between 6th Nov. 21 and 3rd Dec. 21, and data on deaths between 30th Oct. 21 and 26th Nov. 21.

The latest report confirms that in the most recent four weeks there were 76,677 Covid-19 cases, 1,735 Covid-19 hospitalizations, and 435 Covid-19 deaths.

Of these, the vaccinated population accounted for 47,835 cases (62%), 1,226 hospitalizations (71%), and 371 deaths (85%), and this can be confirmed by reading the latest report found here, page 44 for cases, page 50 for hospitalizations, and page 56 for deaths.

Yes. But there's no actual link. I posted the actual link to the PHS report.

Yes, I read my link. Did you?

Seems it's not true, no?

Yup the other sources completely misrepresent the original PHS data by ignoring the fact the vast majority of the population are vaccinated.

The original PHS source states:

Results show that adults aged 18-64 who are double vaccinated have almost four times increased protection against dying from COVID-19 compared to those who are unvaccinated. The figures are even more stark for those who are older, with double vaccinated adults aged 65-79 experiencing 15.5 times greater protection against death than their unvaccinated peers, and for adults over 80, this increased to 30 times higher.

From 29 December 2020 (21 days after the start of the vaccination programme in Scotland to account for protection to develop after the first dose) to 19 November 2021, there have been 5,304 confirmed COVID-19 related deaths with a positive PCR result and where COVID-19 was recorded as an underlying or contributory cause on the death certificate. Of these, 66.3% (n = 3,515) were in unvaccinated individuals, 6.1% (n = 322) had received one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 27.7% (n = 1,467) had received at least two doses. The risk of death from COVID-19 is strongly linked to age, with the most vulnerable being in the over 70s age group.

Thank you. It's obviously complete lies and made up nonsense. I thought it was obvious but thanks for taking the trouble to thoroughly debunk this.

Makes you wonder why folk make up such lies?

Will be interesting to see if we hear from Determined about this.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Marlborough Red

How will they spin the great die-off? will they throw Fauci and Gates to the wolves? or will they spin it as another strain of cold. The ER]s are starting to fill to capacity now. In Ninety percent vaccinated, but hardly any Covid NZ the Dunedin hospital is code black at times and the Hawkes Bay emergency department is struggling, The rest of the world must be waking up by now. Myocarditis the new plague?

Is it?

Are the bodies piling up in the street?

Get real.

Here’s a graph about what’s happening in Scotland. Israel and UK are also having fully vaccinated deaths.
i0.wp.com...

9 of 10 deaths in Scotland are vaccinated
ussanews.com...

My roommates close friend just died of Covid, she was fully vaccinated.

So, it has been shown, pretty conclusively, that your sources totally misrepresent those PHS statistics.

In fact, they are simple lies.

I posted the genuine link to the actual PHS reports and statistics.

Do you have any comments you'd like to add?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you. It's obviously complete lies and made up nonsense. I thought it was obvious but thanks for taking the trouble to thoroughly debunk this.

Bastion gave you stats from December 2020 through November 2021. The article we were talking about was just comparing data over the last four months. You know, the data since the majority of vaccinations expired.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Bastion gave you stats from December 2020 through November 2021. The article we were talking about was just comparing data over the last four months. You know, the data since the majority of vaccinations expired.

I gave you the up to date stats. Care to comment on those?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Oh, and the article we are talking about is made up lies about the genuine actual PHS stats, in case you have failed to notice.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You haven't proven any "made up lies" because you haven't analyzed the numbers for the last four months vs. the last year. I've already posted excerpts from the data showing the 5,502 vaccinated people in Scotland who died within 28 days of receiving their vaccines. What else do you want me to comment on? The ones who died within 90 days of their vaccines?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I am really confused now... Is this because you read somewhere that a vaccinated person died of covid? All I hear is that most unvaccinated persons die of covid..the exception there of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You haven't proven any "made up lies" because you haven't analyzed the numbers for the last four months vs. the last year. I've already posted excerpts from the data showing the 5,502 vaccinated people in Scotland who died within 28 days of receiving their vaccines. What else do you want me to comment on? The ones who died within 90 days of their vaccines?

Oh? I thought that you posted data from the made up source?

Please post some from the actual real genuine PHS source and reports.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Here's what data from the "Full Report" in pdf form says (from the PHS Report in Scotland ) on page 49 for the deaths from October through November 2021...

30 October - 05 November 2021
Unvaccinated Deaths = 146
1 Dose Deaths = 19
Fully Vaccinated Deaths = 377

06 November - 12 November 2021
Unvaccinated Deaths = 137
1 Dose Deaths = 17
Fully Vaccinated Deaths = 361

13 November - 19 November 2021
Unvaccinated Deaths = 133
1 Dose Deaths = 19
Fully Vaccinated Deaths = 313

20 November - 26 November 2021
Unvaccinated Deaths = 105
1 Dose Deaths = 17
Fully Vaccinated Deaths = 225

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Here's what data from the "Full Report" in pdf form says on page 49 for the deaths from October through November 2021...

October - 05 November 2021
1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

Again that's misrepresenting data and ignoring 93% of the population are vaccinated. See pg 55 and Table 21 to see the rates per 100,000 and 4 - 30x lower risk of dying double vaxxed than unvaxxed.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Here's what data from the "Full Report" in pdf form says (from the PHS Report in Scotland ) on page 49 for the deaths from October through November 2021...

1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

Have you ever thought that, maybe, because the VAST majority of the population are double jabbed?

Out of MILLIONS, those figures are pretty low, are they not?

Stop misrepresenting the clear and obvious truth.
edit on 11-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Again that's misrepresenting data and ignoring 93% of the population are vaccinated. See pg 55 and Table 21 to see the rates per 100,000 and 4 - 30x lower risk of dying double vaxxed than unvaxxed.

I don't care about deaths for every 100,000 people that are of all different ages with different health problems.

All I care about are the stats concerning deaths of people who tested positive for Covid, which I listed and the percentages of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated that come out of it, which don't look good.

Anyone's claim that .005 Covid deaths out of a little over 5 million people vaccinated is minimal isn't any different from the people claiming that Covid itself doesn't justify mandating a vaccine. The deaths of the unvaccinated never warranted a vaccine mandate to begin with and the vaccine isn't changing anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: bastion

I don't care about deaths for every 100,000 people that are of all different ages with different health problems.

All I care about are the stats concerning deaths of people who tested positive for Covid, which I listed and the percentages of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated that come out of it, which don't look good.

Anyone's claim that .005 Covid deaths out of a little over 5 million people vaccinated is minimal isn't any different from the people claiming that Covid itself doesn't justify mandating a vaccine. The deaths of the unvaccinated never warranted a vaccine mandate to begin with.

You move your goal posts, then. I care not.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Change what goal posts?

The vaccinated are still dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated regardless of how minimal the total deaths may appear to some or what percentage of the population are vaccinated versus unvaccinated. The bottom line is, there is no proof that the vaccine can prevent death, especially when most people who get Covid don't die anyway. Every person's body and health experience is different. There is no sure way to determine one outcome from another when it comes to vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Change what goal posts?

The vaccinated are still dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated regardless of how minimal the total deaths may appear to some or what percentage of the population are vaccinated versus unvaccinated. The bottom line is, there is no proof that the vaccine can prevent death, especially when most people who get Covid don't die anyway. Every person's body and health experience is different. There is no sure way to determine one outcome from another when it comes to vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

Then prove it. Where is your source? As in not the fake lying one.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Skepticape
Ok brah, you really need me to source the death count for ya?

I don’t need to source my own assessment or questions I’ve posed to the community here in the OP. I’ve seen your posts, you exist to be the contrarian. I think I’ve hit your nerve if that’s all you have to contribute.

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Skepticape
We all know more than one person who’s “fully vaccinated” who’s had covid. Many of us know someone who’s “fully vaccinated” and died of/with covid. Since the introduction of the vaccine en mass, it has failed to slow the covid death rate. In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. It seems odd the unvaccinated are being told at the doors of their employers to present negative covid testing (at the cost of the employee) but those who’ve had this experimental vaccine are told to present their vaccine passport (at the cost of the tax payer). If the effort is safety, why would we not require testing for all at the cost of the tax payer? The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

Alot if talk with no source to back ya.
Just saying...,.brah

Yes...brah I really would love to compare numbers.
See, I actually work in a industry and have the numbers.
Now you could be wrong or correct. But you still have yet give a source. .... That in ya ....BRAH...
Sure you do, the hospitals don’t even have the numbers, but you do lol. I do not believe you.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How about Phizers own data if you cant believe that you won't believe anything.www.bitchute.com... I just posted this in its own thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR

My experience is the same. A bunch of us caught "it" sometime in 2020. I had a cold that lasted 2 weeks, double length of normal for me. I tested positive for antibodies.

But since then, I know only one person personally who has had it in 2021, without vax. She's a 70 year old and is at the end of it as we speak.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I want to second this. So far the only person I know of personally that died "officially" from CV supposedly had the jabs. I am concerned that death was from the ventilator and lack of Ivermectin as they were and still ignore Ivermectin in the hospitals world wide apparently.
ETA
My parents are double jabbed and have been sick three times since the last shot in March and have tested positive for CV this week. Moderate symptoms Dad had a fever one day last week.

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR

edit on 11-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yes, you prefer to leave that to come from more established sources.

1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

1 Dose Deaths = 19

1 Dose Deaths = 17

Have you ever thought that, maybe, because the VAST majority of the population are double jabbed?

Out of MILLIONS, those figures are pretty low, are they not?

Stop misrepresenting the clear and obvious truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join