It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why would that be your conclusion? I can’t help your confusion if you choose to live by assumptions and political narratives. Most unvaccinated have not died from covid, that would make the death rate something unimaginably high and would truly bring the world to a halt in a way we’ve never experience. What source has told you most of the unvaccinated have died from covid already? I suppose those with vaccines won’t have to fear the unvaccinated much longer according to your confused statement...
a reply to: zatara

edit on 12-12-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Stop misrepresenting the clear and obvious truth.

Carp c'mon now you're clearly the one choosing to reject the truth.

You can't claim jabbed deaths are very low per jabbed billions
and ignore the even lower rate of un jabbed deaths per billions
of un jabbed. And you can't just claim you're being lied to and
storm off in your stilettos because I can't find where you've
been lied to. I don't even see how you pretend you still have an
argument. As for where I'm at lately I've taken a new path of
respect and empathy for both sides of the argument. I hope
that spreads and infects everyone at ATS. I hope none of us are
choosing to be another members Stormbringer if you will.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Did not read what another poster said about people he knew who had serious injuries, including in a coma due to blood clots in the lungs? This is all from the vaccine, I guess it's not real to you because you are not going through it.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Carpy is displaying them correctly. Look up the original PHS study - the rate of death in vaccinated is three to 40 times less than the unvaccinated rate.

People are confusing rates with totals and ignoring that 93% are vaccinated 7% unvaccinated and treating it as if it were an even split (the denominator/total population of each group were the same). It's basic 8 - 10 year old maths.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

unvaccinated and treating it as if it were an even split (the denominator/total population of each group were the same).

So what does the eight/ten YO math tell you?

I keep going back to this.

The vaccine should've never been mandated.

I really hate referring to this crap as a vaccine. It isn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Of course more will be dying thanks Nostradamus. Global vaccine intake is low, poorer countries getting no vax which allows for variants. Especially in Africa where Aids is so prevalent. There are far more quicker, and effective ways of silently removing a population. What freedoms have changed? Nothing, except a mask oh and a controversial shot. Don't want it, dont play in society. I left that long ago, out of sight out of mind. Believing we have freedoms was the first indication they have won.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its a shot that's about it, it did what it was intended to do. Without full adaption it will fail and we will continue waking to this continued nightmare.

originally posted by: Randyvine2

unvaccinated and treating it as if it were an even split (the denominator/total population of each group were the same).

edit on 12-12-2021 by kevsbacon because: Was not fully completed

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kevsbacon

I will say this about said nightmare:

Personally having a very few people i know of even getting the shot.
And fewer still getting covid.

I have only experienced a trade off driving tractor/trailer in California.

I had to put up with being told I have to wear a mask from time to time
and being irritated by it. In return for a deep gash in the amount of
traffic I used to put up with. If you would've been riding with me during
the lock downs. You would've seen the comedy show of your life.
So it hasn't even been a nightmare at all for everyone.

But realizing that's just my current experience in what is the true
nightmare of it all. While knowing full well it is a nightmare for others.
Therefore nothing to joke about and yet I can almost speak of it as
being nothing worse than the common flu for as far as I can see.

But they sure as hell wouldn't get away with these mandates put
in place for the common flu. I only feel a bit of remorse now
because I laughed at everybody trying to comply for a long time.
That was in a few cases even cruel I'm not doing that anymore.

As a free born American being told to I have to do something still
being a joke to me. That's always been hilarious to me. Especially
only seeing everything I expected from the beginning becoming
more and more confirmed along the way. Now I only laugh at
the perps. All that said I'm wondering when the nightmare is
going to invade my little world. Or will I just be left going thru
it all as a nightmare for others? If I were without empathy it
would be easy to say this is best nightmare I've ever had.

What about you?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The same as the original PHS source of three to 40 times lower rate of death from covid when double vaccinated and not the false claim from anti-vaxxers that double vaccinted death rates from Covid are nine times higher. I posted it a few pages back but see page 55 onwards and Table 21 from the study for the rates.

I'm anti-mandate myself; there's just plenty of perfectly valid reasons to oppose it without having to lie about what the numbers show. People are kidding themseleves if they think they can understand or analyse data sets like this when they don't know early years maths or logic.

It is a vaccine as it meets all the scientific criteria for one. The claim it isn't was some nonsense going around social media last yer- the scientific definition never changed (just some obscure non-scientific US dictionary updated theirs) people jsut don't seem to grasp sterilising immunity and proctective immunity or how vaccines work.

edit on 12-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

Did not read what another poster said about people he knew who had serious injuries, including in a coma due to blood clots in the lungs? This is all from the vaccine, I guess it's not real to you because you are not going through it.

Anecdotal "evidence" on here does not make it real to me, no.

Particularly when you get posters claiming to know shed loads of folk who "died from the shots".

A while back I said I knew two people who died of Covid and the same folk called that a statistical improbability, so, there is that.
edit on 12-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR

So I know more uncvaxxed that have gotten it than vax, but the real reason for the vaccine is to reduce the risk of serious illness. People keep focusing on getting it when the real threat is how bad it is for you and not so much if you get it or not. Its not like the vaccine puts you in a plastic bag of protection, you can get the virus in you dozen of times and then maybe feel something a couple of though times, just like a cold or flu can do.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Everything depends on timing. If I measured the death rate from covid for people eight weeks after the jab , they would show some protection, but after six months it is a different story on many fronts. That's the trouble with interpreting data. But if I measured the General death rate in a vaccinated population. Before and after the jab. It is a different set of conclusions. You cant hide from the raw data.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I could write for hours about how this whole thing is so mucked up
that I would never stray from my original position. But why do that
when I can simply say I haven't seen one good reason why I should
even consider doing so. Do I want to commit to boosters every
three months? When every shot runs the risk that sooner or later
they may hit a vein and inject it right into my blood stream?

Even worse do I want my grand daughters subject to that?

Put it this way if I die because I didn't let some one inject me
at least it's not on them. And if I'm spreading it that's Faucis
fault and the only way it's going to degenerate and no
longer be a factor anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevsbacon
Of course more will be dying thanks Nostradamus. Global vaccine intake is low, poorer countries getting no vax which allows for variants. Especially in Africa where Aids is so prevalent. There are far more quicker, and effective ways of silently removing a population. What freedoms have changed? Nothing, except a mask oh and a controversial shot. Don't want it, dont play in society. I left that long ago, out of sight out of mind. Believing we have freedoms was the first indication they have won.
The freedoms to employment has shifted. Children cannot participate in activity at school without being subjected to experimental jabs. You’ve done a nice job misrepresenting the reality. Kudos!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What do you believe it was intended to do? Because the reality of what it has done isn’t related to public health, but it does have a lot of implications towards access to employment and things like dining and participating in activities with other people in attendance.

originally posted by: kevsbacon
Its a shot that's about it, it did what it was intended to do. Without full adaption it will fail and we will continue waking to this continued nightmare.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I personally didn’t get any injections, and haven’t been sick ever other than a bit of the sniffles..

My wife got the first 2 injections and ended up in the hospital..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just last week, a friend of ours got placed under house arrest for having covid..

He’s quite extreme if you ask me.. fully vaccinated, always with mask, bottle of hand gel in his pocket..

To me personally it’s obvious you’re better off staying away from the injections..

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid
That doesn’t change the fact more people are dying of/with covid since we’ve started using these mRNA vaccines.

How do you feel about the loss of freedom and being subjected to various new forms of authoritarianism for something seemingly hasn’t affected a single person you know? It’s quite the hot topic of social and political importance.

You are just wrong

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Then…YOU….stay away from the vax. I have had all 3 shots, and I’m at the point where I don’t give damn wether you people live or die, just stay away from me and my family

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Then…YOU….stay away from the vax. I have had all 3 shots, and I’m at the point where I don’t give damn wether you people live or die, just stay away from me and my family

Why? You and your family are vaxxed.

Sooooo, what are you scared of?

"you people." Hehe.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Oh the irony!

Are those not the EXACT same words we've been screaming at you fascists for almost a year ?!!

Finally, a sign of intelligence from jimmy!

(But I bet you aren't actually finished with your fascist ways yet.)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join