It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People with Plastic Surgery Tattoos Damaged Goods?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'd love to splurge someday on a BS tattoo, though. TOTAL BS tat idea, but I'd be worth it for the funeral gag -- both hemispheres, on each butt cheek. THAT way, I can be buried in assless chaps ass-up, and give people a good surprise & chuckle

I'd prefer that you get Chinese characters tattooed on the small of your back that say 'Tramp Stamp'.

I knew someone that got a Chinese characters tat. The Tattooist had a sense of humour as a while later she found out it said something very rude in Chinese.

I blame Biden, obviously.

edit on 9-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Nyiah

Their matching tats

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

One thing I've noticed about tattoo artists is that they won't tell you how stupid your idea is. Your idea & your body = they will give you whatever you ask for. Regardless, that↑↑ tat could not have been easy to do with a straight face.

eta: well, I guess that does look more like a homemade amateur job anyways.
edit on 12/9/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Suppose she jams to the insane clown posse or snoop dog?

Marriage material.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Surely, you don't think there's only one?

Have you seen Jocelyn Wildenstein? No one even comes close.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hmm i get lots of coin coming in from a tattoo shop.

So yeah, tattoos are very cool, and everyone should get as many as they can.

Thats just science man.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's exactly who I thought you were talking about....

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
That's exactly who I thought you were talking about....

The catwoman, she's disturbing to see in pictures, it's surreal in person.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Tattoo the skin, to let the light in.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, I'll lend my insanity to this...

I have mental issues. ADHD and a couple learning disabilities. ADHD often has a component called Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria which is just as it sounds. I was horribly insecure since childhood and puberty/teen years didn't help. I thought my insecurity was because I was an immigrant, though kids being horribly mean it didn't help.

Never had money for nice ones and by the time I had any money I couldn't be bothered. So I have a few postage stamp types in discreet places. Most were talismans of hope and evolving for me. The one that stands out though is on my finger which I got at a time when having them in visible places was a no no. It's a hobo symbol for "don't give up" and I think that tattoo really was about surviving as an oddball and how hard I found not fitting in and literally giving the finger to a society that doesn't work for many of us.

I've always thought the saying "it's not a sign of wellness to be adjusted to a sick society" (something like that) was true and that I just landed at the wrong place/wrong time. I'm thinking most tattoos might represent a statement to that effect and though there could be a correlation with mental illness, it doesn't cause a person to get a tattoo, but that the tattoo represents being an outsider, that you will never be good enough.

Nowadays though, I know a few young and very conservative people who have tattoos that are simply amazing artwork. These people are confident and have been incredibly successful so I think the meaning of having tattoos has changed a lot.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've noticed that those who judge others simply on appearance seem to have a tendency to focus on others as a way of avoiding facing their own faults.
There are more important things going on in the world to be concerned with than how others adorn their body.
I have wondered what age and sagging skin will effect tattoos; that's why mine are strategically placed and easily hidden from shallow people who worry my about others' faults than their own.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You must not make any cuts in your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. - Leviticus 19:28.

link   
Hmm. What do you think the doc would say about certain tribes from around the world? Some of the body mutilations are pretty intense and entirely cultural. Like the stacked rings on women's necks.

I think plastic surgery and tattoos have become a part of our culture, and I disagree that everyone does it because of mental illness. Sure, there is body dysmorphia out there with some extremes, but what's wrong with a little botox to prevent wrinkles? It's temporary.

I wouldn't call the people I know that have had surgery mentally ill. Vain, sure, but not necessarily ill, but then again, they didn't take it to the extreme.

link   

There is a segment of the population who don't fart at the dinner table and who frown down at those who brand themselves like cattle. Tats aren't welcome in better homes and offices.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
music.youtube.com...

Blue Oyster Cult - Tattoo Vampire.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Nothing as trashy and classless as as these barely twentiesh women covered in tattoos like a doodle pad

That is your opinion.

I find men covered in tattoos sexy as hell....

Tattoos are a form of self expression. If you aren't into tattoos or body art you won't understand the mentality of someone with tattoos. I have 8, all tell a story and are part of me.

I love when people tell me my tattoos are trashy. I didn't realize Shakespeare was trashy

NOW I have seen some TRASHY tattoos don't get me wrong lol but having one imo doesn't make one trashy.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I was in the grocery store last weekend and saw an old lady with tattoos that were obviously not very old...

Thought to myself... I gotta to get me one of those!.....πŸ˜…

Old lady, or a tattoo

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

There is a segment of the population who don't fart at the dinner table and who frown down at those who brand themselves like cattle. Tats aren't welcome in better homes and offices.

Then those kinds of judgemental places are not for me
when it comes to tattoo's, not sure why you identify farting at the dinner table with a tattoo..thats just weird.
edit on 9-12-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified. - Corinthians 9:27

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Surely, you don't think there's only one?

I saw the movie she was in with Cher.

But no, I thought you were referring to women who have full body cat-like tattoos and whisker implants, etc...

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: chr0naut
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified. - Corinthians 9:27

I totally agree.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join