It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

So what are the 21 names then?

Because you only have 14 at my count.

And no proof whatsoever their deaths are in anyway linked to being vaccinated.

Do you even know if all 14 of the individuals in question were vaccinated against COVID 19?

People die pal even fit and healthy football players for a multitude of reasons.
edit on 2-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: XipeTotex

a reply to: XipeTotex

Not to mention depression and suicide risk that comes from using lots, as tolerance grows, you no longer get serotonin reward, and can damage the whole serotonin system, a human being can not and does not want to exist with minimal amounts of serotonin.

When I was a recovering heroin addict 23+ years ago. At one of the few meeting I ever went to, that statement was delivered about how our serotonin was messed and may never be the same..we may never be happy, or experience happy. What a load of defeating, deflating, and uninspiring tripe. We went and used that night, why not? That was it for dealing with those people. Had a few stumbles, but got back on track, and have not looked back in 22-23 years.

I know it sucks but its true. There is consequences when one is using drugs.

But it wasn't true..so there is that.

Oh nice to know, so i guess my serotonin and dopamine receptors and whatnots are indestructible, and i can have as much as i like those substances flowing around my brain making me feel happy and cozy forever inside my mind.

Hey all! My man von here said we can have all the meth,coke and weed we want, and there is no price to pay or lasting effects.

You are an incredibly bad liar, as I never said "we can have all the meth,coke and weed we want"

No, you said that because your sorry ass was weak, you could not deal with the fact you had done long term/permanent damage to your serotonin system, so you all went and used, then apparently once you kicked one habit, you replaced it with weed, and so be it, makes no difference to me if you are lying to yourself.

Weed is so great, we can make plastic and cars and fuel from it, and stay as obedient little bitches for the rest of our lives with it.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
MLB owners just locked out the players. Is it because they are all dying and it's a coverup?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Not to mention depression and suicide risk that comes from using lots, as tolerance grows, you no longer get serotonin reward, and can damage the whole serotonin system, a human being can not and does not want to exist with minimal amounts of serotonin.

When I was a recovering heroin addict 23+ years ago. At one of the few meeting I ever went to, that statement was delivered about how our serotonin was messed and may never be the same..we may never be happy, or experience happy. What a load of defeating, deflating, and uninspiring tripe. We went and used that night, why not? That was it for dealing with those people. Had a few stumbles, but got back on track, and have not looked back in 22-23 years.

Oh nice to know, so i guess my serotonin and dopamine receptors and whatnots are indestructible, and i can have as much as i like those substances flowing around my brain making me feel happy and cozy forever inside my mind.

Hey all! My man von here said we can have all the meth,coke and weed we want, and there is no price to pay or lasting effects.

You are an incredibly bad liar, as I never said "we can have all the meth,coke and weed we want"

I get when teenagers get high or young adults, but when a grown ass man needs a pacifier like that one needs to seriously look at the choices made in life.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You know something is up when Twitter slaps a warning on the American Heart Association.

Twitter puts warning on AHA tweet

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

but as some here find it impossible to read and click here is the original list from the reported paper.

are you kidding me, can you please translate because that is in no way in english, could you at least tell me what language it is and then how you were able to understand it?

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago12022021412 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120
You know something is up when Twitter slaps a warning on the American Heart Association.

Yep. Those doctors will be targeted very soon by
the vax nazis.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No, you said that because your sorry ass was weak, you could not deal with the fact you had done long term/permanent damage to your serotonin system, so you all went and used, then apparently once you kicked one habit, you replaced it with weed, and so be it, makes no difference to me if you are lying to yourself.

Weed is so great, we can make plastic and cars and fuel from it, and stay as obedient little bitches for the rest of our lives with it.

You're weird buddy..show us on the doll where it hurt you!

ETA if you got a problem..pm me
edit on 2-12-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yep. Those doctors will be targeted very soon by
the vax nazis.

Strange that antivaxxers on here object to that term yet here you are referring to folk on the other side as "vax nazis".

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Sorry you want disagree with the original topic you will have to educate yourself on the topic.

Research translators - translate it and show some form of intelligence.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh no only 3x more deaths than the yearly average for the last 19.

But if you give me the list you have where you did the research and we could perhaps compare sources

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Already provided you a link to the ""14"" players.

So what are the 21 names then?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Supplied it from the original research paper. Gave you the paper and their links it is up to to read it.

Seems you're focusing on the "5x" and not the statistically significate increase shown with minimal evidence of Wikipedia.

Wouldn't an increase from 4.2 to 14 deaths not be enough of a concern or is the deflection from the subject matter that is important to you?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So would a report showing that AstraZeneca uncovers trigger blood clots jab Possible help explain why fit athletes with better blood flow in building muscle explain some simplistic methodology for heart failures.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Not sure why you are being so obstinate, if you have evidence why would you not wish to share it, you are being as secretive as the big pharma companies involved in this mess, I thought the purpose of a thread such as this was to raise awareness

As for my intelligence I have a translator I just felt based on the T and Cs of this website (ATS) you might just make the information readily available in English

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

but thats up to you, I have a translator so can you please clarify what you are stating as fact

does the list you have provided show 21 FIFA professional football players who have died within the last 6 months? if so lets work together and cross reference them and thus highlight what is happening
edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago12032021512 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Nobody deflecting anything son, if 21 football players have died this year, you should have more than 14 names, which you obviously don't have, so that's all she wrote really.

Keep shifting the goal posts all you wish, but computer says ""no"" on your 5 fold increases nonsense.

Good luck peddling all that fear over a simple little prick in the arm all the same, that must be fun for you.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

He's not very good with statistics....

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Twitter moderation is total insanity, so, not really surprising. They censor simply all and everything that is not 110% in line with mandatory vacc jabs, man-made climate change, BLM, genderism etc.

However, it is indeed not really great to someone (Dr. Gundry) is making such heavy claims without further evidence. So far, only a meagre abstract without any evidence was listed. This is not great for such an important topic. I hope he and his team will deliver the full paper soon.

If you are interested in the abstract, find it here:
www.ahajournals.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You're weird buddy..show us on the doll where it hurt you!

ETA if you got a problem..pm me

We will have to agree to disagree, have good night sir.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join