It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: andy06shake

Looked in Wikipedia as its an OLDCARPY2 "WOKE FOLK" site found some names for you to verify their cause and current status to match those used in the Israeli study.
2021 in association football deaths
Not able to put the list here as is exceed the quote limits of over 250 lines.

if you scroll thru please remember I haven't verified status of Registration with FIFA, perhaps if you could go thru and eliminate them, you would prove the Israeli study is flawed and should be redacted.

Those players aged 73, 72, 69 etc?

Seriously?

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

here are the ages of the players in Jan as follows, hold on to your arthritic joints, listed in order they are listed on the wiki page

91 - i mean WTF
Alex Apolinário tragic but at last someone worth discussing age 24
91 Arthur Barmley, I mean this is evidence of old age, nothing listed as to cause of death
tosh chamberlin 86 no listed cause of death
Christopher Maboulou tragic and worth looking into, only 30
Bobby Kellard he died of a stroke aged 77

I will carry on at next oppurtunity but so far there are 2 players who were worth making note of, also from August onwards they are not lists of just footballers its list of all people who died so it will take a lot of filtering, it feels like a lot of work already yet I am not the one making the claim that 108 footballers have died in 6 months, I thought the burden of proof was on the one making the claim. This honestly is my last time of asking (fourth time) can Puzzled2 please list the 21 players they believe has died and we can work together to reference them

For those wanting to deny the numbers or belittle the statistic, so average over 19 years is 4.2 and 2021 there was 21.

edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago12042021612 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago12042021612 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Like Oldcarpy2 suggests puzzled2 check out the ages of just the first 4 players.

Older people die, you get that right?

Don't need to be COVID 19 or vaccinations that do it, entropy being a thing.

edit on 4-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Im confused about a lot of things puzzled2.

Mainly nutters that feel the need to shovel repetitive nonsensical crap in an attempt to discredit the mRNA vaccines.

See the thing is most of our nation are now double vaccinated, and yet the hospitals are not filling up with FIFA players dying from cardiac events anymore than they are with anyone else or at any other time pre COVID 19 to any significant degree.

So good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Wow what a bunch of Ageist on this site.

Seems that being given information you've been demanding you stamp your feet and wander off on another tangent.

Did the list contain 21 people registered with FIFA who died of a heart related event as claimed in the Israeli paper?

They stated it, you disputed it.
I'm trying to help you all win the Noble CT rebuker award by giving you a list of those who died in 2021 in association football deaths.

You have to count Registered with FIFA and died. It is not based on your perceived age requirements.

If you want to throw out age can we do the same with covid-19 deaths?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Your information has been torn apart multiple times now and on every occasion.

As to you "Ageist" nonsense well aside from it being complete and utter twaddle.

Away you go learn how to interpret statistics and how percentages function little bit.

The only thing you are giving tonight son is a headache.

You got squat.

Ive got kids up in a few hours that make more sense.

And on that note, night night, sleep tight, don't let the man under the bed with the vax bite.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Torn apart by what you denying that people die whilst being registered with FIFA. OK Shredder you sleep tight.

Haven't said a thing about mRNA being the cause,
I supplied the study that said there is an increase - it didn't say Vaccines or a Sars-cov-2 infection was the cause.
It could be the lockdowns and failure to seek medical help was the cause.
It is you that is fighting hard to defend experimental drugs with a reported effect on the cardiovascular system.

No need for you to worry tho, the Pharma companies got the contracts sewn up good. If a country orders any shots, they pay for whole order regardless of delivery and no liabilities on safety or effectiveness. Your guaranteed a pay out on your shares.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

gave you 260 names of associated footballer deaths, not my place to isolate from that list what the Israeli study referenced.

Perhaps, if you are so concerned you should contact the authors to establish who they included in their count.

I'll assume in the meantime that as you can't provide anything contrary to the Authors then you have nothing to add except your bias skepticism.
Unless of Course you do have an undisputable source of registered FIFA players that have died with a cardiac event?
Please note the is not an age limit in the title or a start & end date, so you might want to go back awhile.
Title of Thread

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

My open post on the topic

So is the the original report? 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021
A guest post by Yaffa Shir-Raz

According to Wikipedia, under "List of association footballers who died while playing", in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to our list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

That is, about 5 times more than the annual average!

For those wanting to deny the numbers or belittle the statistic, so average over 19 years is 4.2 and 2021 there was 21.

putting into context

Dr. Josh Guetzkow, a senior lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and the Institute of Criminology at the Hebrew University, analyzed the data. "An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000 (with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000)," he explains. "According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, can expect about 5 deaths a year".

What would the nitpickers like to pick apart?
Sudden batch of unhealthy FIFA registered players. Note no-one is suggesting the cause only the event.

As a reminder to the mRNA defense team Note no-one is suggesting the cause only the event.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Torn apart by facts and figures that simply don't fit your lunacy nor rhetoric.

The most pertinent being you cannot provide the 21 names to back up your spurious claim of a 5 fold increase.

It could simply be more daft sad hyperbole, have you considered that distinct possibility? LoL

Why would i be worried as to cost, we have a national health service over here that foots the bill, just like most other forward thinking first world nations.

I'm guaranteed to pay and contribute to our national insurance don't own any shares, have not done since my mid 20s.
edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

As a reminder to the mRNA defense team Note no-one is suggesting the cause only the event.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There is a difference between this year and last year however, and mountains of evidence via published studies and reports from front line workers and victims.
It's the wonderful mRNA drug we like to call a vaccine.

We know it's safe because big pharma has never introduced a drug that was later proven to cause side effects and death. Its never happened before.

The whole premise of this thread is that its related to the vaccine, do you read or just look at the words?

oh and this guy seems to be infering that the vaccine has a hand in it

So would a report showing that AstraZeneca uncovers trigger blood clots jab Possible help explain why fit athletes with better blood flow in building muscle explain some simplistic methodology for heart failures.

edit on 000000p3107America/Chicago12052021012 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Dr Mengele is that you?

Making people run until they drop dead of a heart attack is torcher pal, and also murder.

Something to consider.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow what a bunch of Ageist on this site.

Seems that being given information you've been demanding you stamp your feet and wander off on another tangent.

Did the list contain 21 people registered with FIFA who died of a heart related event as claimed in the Israeli paper?

They stated it, you disputed it.
I'm trying to help you all win the Noble CT rebuker award by giving you a list of those who died in 2021 in association football deaths.

You have to count Registered with FIFA and died. It is not based on your perceived age requirements.

If you want to throw out age can we do the same with covid-19 deaths?

"Ageist"? That's your response? So 60 and 70 year olds are playing FIFA football now?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's an Egyptian grandpa, 74-year-old Ezzedin Bahader.

Apparently played for 6th of October in division 3.

Well according to the book of Guinness World Records.

Acceptation to the rule and then some, stuff getting snapped at that age.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How true Andy

It is nonsense too. I run most always daily, 2-3 miles in an hour and my heart does not explode 😛

Last I was at the Doctor they said my cholesterol is lower, discontinuing my blood pressure pills and said my hearts ability to move blood (or maybe volume of blood) had increased by no small measure!

And I am 3 shots in waiting on Omicron to be covered to get #4

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Your beating me now mate, I'm still waiting on my booster.

Pencilled in for 14th of December all the same.

I'm thinking about starting to run again myself JBurns now that ive stopped smoking near enough a year.

Just got a new dog, cracker of a Lurcher thats been keeping me on my toes as of late. LoL

As to Omicron im hoping its mutated away the potency even if it is somewhat more transmissible.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well as your are an Ageist it would never occur to you to actually look for information now would it.

veterans football league

Considering the are Organised sport playing under the FA Rules and the FA being part of FIFA

Registration

1. Each association must have an electronic player registration system, which must assign each player a FIFA ID when the player is first registered. A player must be registered at an association to play for a club as either a professional or an amateur in accordance with the provisions of article 2.

Perhaps you could pop along to your local club and see that people aged 60+ don't all sit in front of the fire waiting to die.

2. Only electronically registered players identified with a FIFA ID are eligible to participate in organised football. By the act of registering, a player agrees to abide by the Statutes And Regulations Of FIFA, the confederations and the associations.

It is likely they are FIFA registered players.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well as your are an Ageist it would never occur to you to actually look for information now would it.

veterans football league

Considering the are Organised sport playing under the FA Rules and the FA being part of FIFA

Registration

1. Each association must have an electronic player registration system, which must assign each player a FIFA ID when the player is first registered. A player must be registered at an association to play for a club as either a professional or an amateur in accordance with the provisions of article 2.

Perhaps you could pop along to your local club and see that people aged 60+ don't all sit in front of the fire waiting to die.

2. Only electronically registered players identified with a FIFA ID are eligible to participate in organised football. By the act of registering, a player agrees to abide by the Statutes And Regulations Of FIFA, the confederations and the associations.

It is likely they are FIFA registered players.

Please... Give it up, mate?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There's millions of people with a proven cases of a SAR-COV-2 infection they knew nothing about so what's your point?

Before any one asks - no I'm not supplying the list of names.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Im going to buy you a spade for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yeah, I've noticed. Moving those goalposts again? More like loading them in to an Eddie Stobart lorry to Heathrow airport and flying them to the other side of the World. Mate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join