It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thread title still claims "108 FIFA players died due to cardiac events in the last 6 months"

OP'er should be back here posting an apology for blatant fearmongering and shoddy research!

2021 fatality rates for FIFA players are not significanly higher than previous years.......and they sure as hell don't come close to 108!!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I'm sure they will be along any minute now to apologise. Surely? Won't they?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm not holding my breath mate

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

after translating the linked list I can 100% confirm there is no where near 108 footballer deaths, the majority are not footballers and the ones that are footballers include amateurs who are not FIFA registered, so how on earth anything can be referenced regarding vaccination status is beyond me

convert to word doc first and then upload this into google translate

supposed list of 108 FIFA deaths

here are some of the names which are stated as footballers, there are amateur volleyballers, horse riders, weight lifters, over 50 year old sports coaches, table tennis players, the vast majority return nothing when searched for with google, duck duck go or other search engines

Filippo MorandoFilippo Morando tragic but not professional

Lee Moses tragic but not professional

Roy Butler tragic but not professional

Robert Lima pretty much the only pro player, died at 48 years old

Mark Eaton a 64 year old Ex NBA player

am i suprised why other posters did not want to reveal the names, no, dissapointed yes, very much so, people argued this was my lack of intelligence and somehow believed this tripe

final thought on this thread, utter BS

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago12032021512 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

The OP seems to be conspicuous by his absence. Quelle surprise

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I am more puzzled by being questioned by another user....puzzling

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Maybe, you've been Puzzled too?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

"110%"

Well that's just not how percentages work.

Percentages are like fractions, parts of the whole, you can't have more than 100 percent.
edit on 3-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well
As you have no idea about what a registered FIFA player is -

Registration

1. Each association must have an electronic player registration system, which must assign each player a FIFA ID when the player is first registered. A player must be registered at an association to play for a club as either a professional or an amateur in accordance with the provisions of article 2.

2. Only electronically registered players identified with a FIFA ID are eligible to participate in organised football. By the act of registering, a player agrees to abide by the Statutes And Regulations Of FIFA, the confederations and the associations.

1. I am not the original OP
2. I gave you the original Israeli study regarding football players they reported.

I don't need to prove the research in a peer review manner. If you disagree with it, then talk to the Authors.

Seems that being given data that shows a higher level of deaths than any previous year is something that must be hammered down by any shape or form because you are afraid it points to something vaccine related.

As I have pointed out
if you can not supply the names of all that died of Covid and not with covid then there are no evidence of covid.

As some pointed out this is ridiculous but it is the main construct of your argument.
You need ALL the names or it's the study is not true people are dying more from cardiac events this year than ever before.

You seem to be desperate to avoid the topic of "why are more athletics having heart related problems?"

But have fun and pat yourselves on the back as another good job of bull#ting.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

are you sure? if the daily recommend allowance dose of vitamin D is 400ml how would you express the amount of 600ml taken as a percentage of the RDA?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Wait a minute there, who presented this link as evidence again, oh wait that was you, I have shown you the glaring holes in it and yet you think its up to me to rectify it with the author, sorry pal its you thats stated it as fact, so if you want to fix it do so, otherwise own the fact its not what it says it is.

do FIFA register table tennis players, horse riders, retired NBA basketball stars, weight lifters, rugby players, ice hockey players etc

Why cant you just back up what you said with the 21 footballers who have died, still waiting on that, despite asking you 3 times now, this will be my last time of asking as I have looked for myself, so prove me wrong. If you think this list shows anything then quote the names and lets reference them instead of hiding away from this EVERY time I ask you

As for desperate to avoid the topic I also provided a link to a BBC documentary looking at why more athletes are possibly suffering more health issues, did you listen to that, its still available, I have posted links to fans who have suffered at the game, you seem to think I am opposed to the possibility of the topic being true, what I am opposed to is this study (toilet paper) presenting itself as Ronseal (because what it says on the tin is far different than whats on the inside).
edit on 000000p3105America/Chicago12042021612 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

edit on 000000p3105America/Chicago12042021612 by UpThenDown because: typo

edit on 000000p3105America/Chicago12042021612 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Im sure puzzled2 as to percentages.

As to your Vitamin D tangent, lets just say you are not lightly to OD on 200 additional millilitre of the stuff.

That's being said Vitamin D generally comes in pill format so that would be milligrams as opposed to millilitre none of which changes the fact that you can't have more than 100 percent.

If you've got something and you give 100 percent of it away, it's gone.

Where are those 21 names again, next to your math texts per-chance?

edit on 4-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Obviously sports are too dangerous. This needs to stop!
Should wake up the football crowd wondering where all those players disappeared to.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Football fans over here are generally speaking not very "woke".

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Seems like you have confused 100% everything,
I gave you a reported piece of research. I didn't say I did the research. I didn't personally go around checking if every one of the 246,000+ FIFA registered players are still alive.

If you need names and address for the 21 people in that paper go ask the Authors. You want to discredit a paper go fill your boots.
So 4.2 is the average number of cardiac arrests in 1 year of a defined population.
Express in the form of a percentage what the increase is if in 1 year there are 14 Wikipedia reported cardiac arrests in the same defined population.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Seems like you have confused 100% everything,
I gave you a reported piece of research. I didn't say I did the research. I didn't personally go around checking if every one of the 246,000+ FIFA registered players are still alive.

If you need names and address for the 21 people in that paper go ask the Authors. You want to discredit a paper go fill your boots.
So 4.2 is the average number of cardiac arrests in 1 year of a defined population.
Express in the form of a percentage what the increase is if in 1 year there are 14 Wikipedia reported cardiac arrests in the same defined population.

Your source is Wikipedia? I thought that was a no no amongst you "woke folk"?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

My source was not Wikipedia Andy's was.
What is a "Woke folk" ?

Or is it another deflection attempt.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I quoted you.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Looked in Wikipedia as its an OLDCARPY2 "WOKE FOLK" site found some names for you to verify their cause and current status to match those used in the Israeli study.
2021 in association football deaths
Not able to put the list here as is exceed the quote limits of over 250 lines.

if you scroll thru please remember I haven't verified status of Registration with FIFA, perhaps if you could go thru and eliminate them, you would prove the Israeli study is flawed and should be redacted.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join