It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So is the the original report? 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021
A guest post by Yaffa Shir-Raz

According to Wikipedia, under "List of association footballers who died while playing", in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to our list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

That is, about 5 times more than the annual average!

For those wanting to deny the numbers or belittle the statistic, so average over 19 years is 4.2 and 2021 there was 21.

putting into context

Dr. Josh Guetzkow, a senior lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and the Institute of Criminology at the Hebrew University, analyzed the data. "An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000 (with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000)," he explains. "According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, can expect about 5 deaths a year".

What would the nitpickers like to pick apart? Sudden batch of unhealthy FIFA registered players. Note no-one is suggesting the cause only the event.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
there does seem to be a very high number of athletes collapsing now.
No doubt in my mind that this is because of the bioweapon jab.

People are gonna deny it to their grave. This is absolute insanity. And I thought this was backwards 10 years ago.

twitter.com...

i think it is graphene oxide in these shots tearing people up from the inside.
the faster your blood flows the more destruction done through your veins and heart.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm in a blue as heck state, work for a big company i will not get it.. looking at options...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
American Heart Association - A Warning!

www.ahajournals.org...

Wake up people!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Steven Gundry is actually a pretty good doctor, he does have good results with his practice. I do not agree with a few of his things he says, but that is because of my genetics.

When you get vaccinated, your immune system gets hyperactivated for a while to clean up the damage and make antigens. For some reason this mRNA vaccine seems to be worse than other vaccines for causing inflamation of the circulatory system. When that occurs, any strenuous activity can trigger either cardiac problems and the risk of clotting is increased, especially in people prone to thrombosis. Now when you get the virus, you are sick and lack energy and are quarantined, so even though the clotting factor is higher and the inflamation is still there, those people are not active which puts stress on the heart and boosts muscle cell remodeling which also increases clotting risk to get rid of dead muscle.

Another words, people who get the virus aren't doing crap, while those that get the vaccine go back out and play their sports which is what causes the problems. You feel tired for a week or more when you get covid, I had it, I know. and after three weeks or so, you feel like doing something, but still don't have that much energy as before, so you take it easier. Two days after the vaccine, you are back out working hard, yet the body is still fixing things.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: XipeTotex

Not to mention depression and suicide risk that comes from using lots, as tolerance grows, you no longer get serotonin reward, and can damage the whole serotonin system, a human being can not and does not want to exist with minimal amounts of serotonin.

When I was a recovering heroin addict 23+ years ago. At one of the few meeting I ever went to, that statement was delivered about how our serotonin was messed and may never be the same..we may never be happy, or experience happy. What a load of defeating, deflating, and uninspiring tripe. We went and used that night, why not? That was it for dealing with those people. Had a few stumbles, but got back on track, and have not looked back in 22-23 years.

I know it sucks but its true. There is consequences when one is using drugs.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

or they are using drugs that are so new that tests don't pick them up or it is prior damage from steriod use.

these people bush their body to the limit and obviously when you mix designer drugs, possible previous steriod use could easily be the cause of them.

You poor soul. Soccer is constant running up and down the field I'm not surprised
people who sit in front of computer all day long don't understand the difference
from other sports. Short burst runs are nothing compared to a marathon. Where
is the next marathon BTW. Or have they outlawed those to provide cover?

edit on 30-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So is the the original report? 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021
A guest post by Yaffa Shir-Raz

According to Wikipedia, under "List of association footballers who died while playing", in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to our list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

yes thats the article people keep using I am going to assume that you have seen the list as no one could be gullible enough to just accept it without seeing the list of names, so can you please post them, thanks in advance
edit on 000000p3003America/Chicago11302021211 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: XipeTotex

Not to mention depression and suicide risk that comes from using lots, as tolerance grows, you no longer get serotonin reward, and can damage the whole serotonin system, a human being can not and does not want to exist with minimal amounts of serotonin.

When I was a recovering heroin addict 23+ years ago. At one of the few meeting I ever went to, that statement was delivered about how our serotonin was messed and may never be the same..we may never be happy, or experience happy. What a load of defeating, deflating, and uninspiring tripe. We went and used that night, why not? That was it for dealing with those people. Had a few stumbles, but got back on track, and have not looked back in 22-23 years.

I know it sucks but its true. There is consequences when one is using drugs.

But it wasn't true..so there is that.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Or the CIRCULATION article is true and accurate, and like a handful of my friends they died from the toxins injected into their bodies.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Deleted.
edit on 30-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Are we sure that these young men do not have the ever so dangerous Cannabis Use Disorder?

Please tell me you are joking .

Aye, lol I made a follow up post to clarify...

Oh man, it is absolute sarcasm.

Should have included the /sarcasm

The American Heart Association triggered the F out of me with the BS "study" they used to assert whatever the F Cannabis Use Disorder is.

A simple search shows that Cannabis is great for Cardiovascular health.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thought you would get a kick out of this!

Lulz...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Does no one check before they post ?

(according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

According to that wiki page, there have been 14 deaths in 2021, not the 21 quoted. For reference in 2019, before covid, there where 10 deaths. Not a large increase.

You do realize that you cannot source Wiki on college literature? There is a specific reason for that...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join