It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

From the list of people that had died in 2021 associated with football were you able to prove that they were not registered FIFA players?

No, therefore you have no proof the original premise by the Israeli paper didn't have 21 FIFA players have a cardiac event.

So you have no facts not 1 piece of evidence that there has not been as stated by the authors an increasein Cardiac events amongst FIFA registered players.

As I try to tell you I am not the author of the paper I can not give you their names as I don't have it. If you need that proof ask them to clarify it.

Until then, you have your ageists and bias opinions of which are unsupported by any facts.

Come back when you have some evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Here is the thing there, when you make the claim the burden of proof is yours to supply not mine.

Only thing im claiming is that your are full of mince.

And that proof is all over this thread.

It would be simpler just to admit you are wrong, but i take it the narcissism keeps that in check.

edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

From the list of people that had died in 2021 associated with football were you able to prove that they were not registered FIFA players?

No, therefore you have no proof the original premise by the Israeli paper didn't have 21 FIFA players have a cardiac event.

So you have no facts not 1 piece of evidence that there has not been as stated by the authors an increasein Cardiac events amongst FIFA registered players.

As I try to tell you I am not the author of the paper I can not give you their names as I don't have it. If you need that proof ask them to clarify it.

Until then, you have your ageists and bias opinions of which are unsupported by any facts.

Come back when you have some evidence. [/quote

God. What irony. And you can't even see it?

Yes, do come back when you have some evidence.

Or real relevant names?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

if you trust Wikipedia to be up to date - from Nov 2020 to October 21 they have 17 so perhaps the site hasn't been updated correctly for all FIFA registered individuals.
using the current wiki published its 4 times, no correlation between them and chemical injections just an unfortunate batch of humans, I suppose.

some more information are all the names on the list?

but as some here find it impossible to read and click here is the original list from the reported paper.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
I wanted to post this. It's worth many words.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: UpThenDown

Sorry you want disagree with the original topic you will have to educate yourself on the topic.

Research translators - translate it and show some form of intelligence.

from what you said above to now this

Come back when you have some evidence.

sorry pal, all i can say is your attititude is pretty disgusting, you have accussed me as having a lack of intelligence and to research translators, stating it as if you had the names but were withholding them as you looked down on me and laughed and now you admit this.

I hope you realise people can read through this thread and see you were nothing but dishonest defending an article you have never once translated yourself, I translated it and even posted names from it which again you doubled down on and came back at me with nonsense about FIFA registration.

here is the link to my post where I translated it

all i can say is you have shown poor form and a complete lack of integrity

edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago12052021012 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

if you trust Wikipedia to be up to date - from Nov 2020 to October 21 they have 17 so perhaps the site hasn't been updated correctly for all FIFA registered individuals.
using the current wiki published its 4 times, no correlation between them and chemical injections just an unfortunate batch of humans, I suppose.

some more information are all the names on the list?

but as some here find it impossible to read and click here is the original list from the reported paper.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
I wanted to post this. It's worth many words.

Thanks for posting that.

It's worth many words. None that you would like, though.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Just a thought but Christian Eriksen was not vaccinated when he had his heart attack on field.

So their is that.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So in your translation you never read the opening heading ": Athletes who have fallen ill: December 12th."

The OP put the 108 FIFA the Israeli paper didn't.

You have an OP heading that said "108 FIFA players" you have added in - age restrictions, previous conditions and other reasons to remove acceptable "FIFA players" from a list.
Therefore it would seem to be you who has shown poor form and a complete lack of integrity to twist a narrative.

History has shown many times it is good to question the msn stream science.
for example if we just believed everything we were told none of this would have happened

Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.
Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise.

But this time it will be different because they love you.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

so as a FIFA player with a cardiac event did he make the list of names or do you strike him off?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Do you understand what a FIFA player means? Apparently not. Give it up, mate?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think god or more than lightly entropy got there first with that strike puzzled2.

The Man is the exception to the rule son.

You wont find many players over the age of 40 still playing at a professional level.

If in doubt go watch a game of footie.

Which i take it you ken little to nothing about else you would not be coming away with this sort of tripe.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh so now you add in more constraints - only Professional FIFA Players under the age of 40, ignoring all the amateur FIFA players and those over 40.

It seems that is you who knows little to nothing about the actual meaning or process involved to be a FIFA registered player.

Can you clarify what it means to be a "FIFA Player" is it a registration with FIFA or only if they have obtained Andy06shake's approval?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I never added anything of the sorts.

You don't know your arse from your elbow puzzled2.

At least where FIFA or football is concerned.

Which is plainly evident by the mince you are attempting to shovel.

Like i said son go watch a game of football and get back to us, all you need to know is contained within those 90 minutes.

Put it this way dont you imagine fans would have noticed 108 FIFA players dying in the last few months, because we would trust me.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Oh so now you add in more constraints - only Professional FIFA Players under the age of 40, ignoring all the amateur FIFA players and those over 40.

It seems that is you who knows little to nothing about the actual meaning or process involved to be a FIFA registered player.

Can you clarify what it means to be a "FIFA Player" is it a registration with FIFA or only if they have obtained Andy06shake's approval?

Ahem. Give it up?

Do you really think 60 year old players count as FIFA players?!!!????'

Do you have a clue about football?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So its it a joint signatory process from you two. -

Yes 60 year old's play football and not just walking. They run, ride bikes and even jump out of planes.

Do you have a clue about football?
what football would that be FIFA regulated or Rugby Football or National Football or Aussie rules football or Oldcarpy2 & andy06shake rules?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? How many leagues are in the world? how about just in England?
All these teams have players that have to be FIFA registered to play did you know they all play in the FA Cup because they are FA registered and therefore FIFA registered.
England Football

What is it you think a FIFA registered player is?
Do they have to an EA Sports profile or be paid X amount or probably just male?

Come on Clarify for us.
edit on 5-12-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Google is your friend puzzled2. LoL

Teams have players......really?

Have you ever even been to an FA Cup game?

Nope.

Players that are eligible to participate in organised football constitute a FIFA player son once they are registered.

As to their sex why would they just be male, i don't watch much but we have woman's football.

As to how many leagues their are in the world, im not sure, but your getting relegated, thats a given.

Im not coming anywhere near you to be honest as you sound like a nut job that believes a load of QAnonacrap or certainly up that avenue.

Where are those 21 names again.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well as you can't define what defines a FIFA registered player how do you expect to be given 21 FIFA registered players.

As for being to an FA Cup game plenty, included several finals

Even played on the team at the Level 9 in a cup game so know how #e you can be and still need to be FIFA registered to play organised Football. but those were the days.

Really get out from behing the TV screen and you'll see some where in the region of 256 million people playing on Organised football teams all around the world not just England.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Do you mean "Behind" per chance. LoL

I think i defined what a FIFA player is plain enough, what part do you have issue with? LoL

Wee hint by the way im not in England, not very good at keepy ups are you. LoL

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Players that are eligible to participate in organised football constitute a FIFA player son once they are registered.

So that would include over 40's and Amateurs that you disallowed earlier in the thread.

Gave you a list of 260 names and you stopped at the first 4 so make up your mind.

Your WEE clue might explain your lack of understanding but I'll forgive you. You're slowly beginning to understand FIFA registered players are not only people of the Telly but they are all around the world and you probably wouldn't notice them all.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join