It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 214
<< 211  212  213   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Attempts to purge voter rolls increase as election nears

As of Tuesday, at least three dozen cases related to voter rolls and their maintenance are pending in 19 states, according to the liberal-leaning Democracy Docket, which tracks election litigation.

Some of the lawsuits have been brought by the Republican National Committee against state election officials in the battleground states that are atop both Trump’s and Vice President Kamala Harris’ must-win lists, including Georgia, Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Meanwhile:

Exclusive: Rep. Matt Gaetz Claims There Are 5 Known Assassination Teams in U.S.

When asked how it would even be possible to have assassination teams walking around, Gaetz said there is simply “insufficient scrutiny to stop them from doing so.”

“Three of these teams are foreign-inspired, from my understanding — Iranians, Ukraine, Pakistan — and, you know, the work is obviously challenging to protect — protective detail, like a presidential campaign that is vigorous and out campaigning,” he said.

Given this threat, Gaetz said they are investigating to see if they have the right protective detail, such as the correct sniper teams and the right tactical teams.

“And we’ve seen a few times where resources have been pulled off of the Trump detail for the Jill Biden detail or for the John Bolton detail. And we’re going to question whether or not that was sound, given what we knew about the efforts to kill Trump,” he added.

and

Florida Governor Says FBI Blocked State Investigators From Trump Assassination Crime Scene

Gov. DeSantis: The answer is no; they’re not being cooperative. Yes, I am concerned. For example, we were rebuffed—our investigators were rebuffed just going to the fence line outside of Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. I think they’ve taken the position that they don’t want the state of Florida to be involved in this. But here’s the thing: there were multiple violations of Florida law across multiple jurisdictions.

We believe at least three judicial circuits where this guy, Ryan Routh, committed potential violations of Florida law. We have a duty to investigate this. We have a duty to bring the appropriate charges. And we also have a duty to inform the public about how this happened. So, I don’t anticipate them being cooperative. I think they’ve just taken that position, and that’s unfortunate.

<< 211  212  213   >>

join