It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

PA Senator Mastriano had been pushing for an audit, and requested election data and equipment from three counties (two predominantly Republican and one predominantly Democrat), but the counties refused to turn over the equipment, citing threats from state officials that if they provided the requested equipment for audit, that it would be "compromised" and they would have to replace the equipment -- something they cannot afford to do. He has been prevented from issuing subpoenas for the election materials.

Pennsylvania Election Audit Has Been ‘Stopped,’ GOP State Sen. Says As ‘Powers That Be’ Block Him From Issuing Subpoenas

There are continuing legal efforts to conduct an audit, which -- of course -- are being fought in court.

PA judge grants voters party status in election audit lawsuit

So a judge has decided to give legal "standing" to individuals and groups in court to fight the audit... We've all heard about the many many court cases demanding election audits and investigations which have been outright dismissed by judges for lack of standing, even as the judge affirms violations of law and other chicanery. But not this judge! Apparently laws don't matter when it comes to election fraud, interference and tampering...

This is part of the whole enchilada. It sheds sunlight on a whole lot of dirt(bags) that is/are hidden in the deepest, darkest and unseen shadows. Props to everyone for keeping up the fight

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good trends continue in GA.

PA needs SCOTUS intervention, if they really care about the citizens of this country being treated properly, with honesty.

Glad to see you're back to your normal high-powered "no fear" self, Boadicea. Thank-you!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just a couple things this morning:

From Pennsylvania:

The GOP-led Senate committee has identified the private contractor it will hire to assist in its taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential election.

A document shared with Republican senators Thursday evening obtained by PennLive identifies the firm as Dubuque, Iowa-based Envoy Sage LLC. The firm bills itself on its website as “delivering ground truth” and identifies itself as specializing in research, investigation, program management and communications.

The document states the firm “meets all the key needs to conduct a thorough and impartial election investigation.” It also states the firm has no political association with candidates who appeared on the 2020 or 2021 ballots in Pennsylvania.

Among other qualifications it lists, Envoy Sage has worked with the Department of Defense under Republican and Democratic administrations and has decades of experience in handling sensitive and classified information.

Democrats are fighting the audit on the grounds that voter information could be/might be compromised:

At that meeting, the committee voted 7-4 along party lines to issue a subpoena to the Department of State, which oversees the state’s elections, seeking election officials’ internal communications as well as personal identifying information – including driver’s license numbers and partial Social Security numbers – of the millions of voters registered to vote in the 2020 general election, along with other records.

Sen. Cris Dush, R-Jefferson County, who chairs the committee, said his intention is to turn the records it receives over to a private vendor who would then carry out the investigation.

That raised Democrats’ concerns about how voter information could easily be compromised and expose millions of Pennsylvanians to identity theft.

The new auditor's website is here:

Envoy Sage
Senate GOP identifies vendor that will ‘conduct a thorough and impartial election investigation’

During every crisis situation, there is a CRITICAL POINT where the right decision or right information makes the difference. Accordingly, we deliver rapid clarity, agile leadership, and creative solutions designed specifically for these chaotic moments.

Gateway Pundit covers it here:
www.thegatewaypundit.com... 20-election-results/

With additional links to their previous coverage of issues in Pennsylvania:

Infographics Confirm the Absolute Fraud in the Pennsylvania 2020 Election Results — Including the 205,000 Extra Ballots that Came In than Were Sent Out!

BREAKING : Pennsylvania Democrats Create Nearly 700,000 Votes To Put Joe Biden In Lead Since Election

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I also found a cool website that lists the election irregularities and illegalities by state:

Election Fraud 20

Arizona

Georgia

Michigan

Nevada

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

There are also links for various reports that have been compiled under "Follow the Data," and "Further Articles."

Very well put together and organized!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Just a quick FYI --

I'm super busy this week, and I probably won't be able to post much. I will still devote my early mornings to searching for the updates and the latest news to post, but that will probably be about it. As always, though, everyone is welcome to post and share whatever they find and it will be greatly appreciated!!!

My apologies to anyone who might be disappointed... and to everyone delighted by the news, you're very welcome!

☺️

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Not much to post this morning... so I will leave you with a little hope:

Big election integrity SCOTUS case on November 23 2021

Per Patrick Byrne in the video at this link, there will be a (multi-state?) lawsuit filed with the US Supreme Court this morning. Besides Patrick Byrne, Mike Lindell is involved, as are numerous attorneys.

It is hoped that this case will be accepted by SCOTUS due to additional incriminating information and evidence discovered and gathered since the SCOTUS heard (and dismissed/rejected) cases brought in late 2020, when information and evidence was lacking.

At that time, only two Justices dissented from SCOTUS' majority opinion: Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito. It is hoped/believed that this time the majority will see the new information and evidence as worthy of their consideration. It only requires four Justices to agree for the case to be accepted.

Byrne compares SCOTUS' decision then, and the potential rejection of this case, to the catastrophic Dred Scott decision, which forced abolitionists to take further action, directly and indirectly resulting in the Civil War.

I will check when I can to see if it has indeed been filed as promised.

We may have something extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
edit on 23-11-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We may have something extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

That would be a refreshing change. IMO, to date what we have mostly seen is a shirking of duty by various officials and agencies of all three branches of government.

Thank you for your updates on this topic.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

IMO, to date what we have mostly seen is a shirking of duty by various officials and agencies of all three branches of government.

Yup. It pains me to say it. It pains me even more to say that I'm not surprised.

I also think that now we're getting into a new election season, we will see many jump on the election fraud and/or election integrity bandwagons for their own political benefit, talk a good game, but with absolutely no intention of doing a damn thing about it when they attain office. Some may actually intend to work against election fraud/integrity issues.

That's what I think AG Brnovich is going to do. I think he's going to sit on any/all incriminating evidence until the election season is in full swing, then release it, make half-hearted gestures of prosecution (the fall guys and scapegoats), and hope to be elected in his run for US Senate for his "efforts." I really don't believe it will work out like he plans...

My money is on Blake Masters.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thank-you for sharing this find! electionfraud20.org... is now bookmarked.

I'm glad it was put together. Will donate to help maintain it, if they're keeping it current at least once a week.

edit on 11/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for sharing this find! electionfraud20.org... is now bookmarked.

I'm glad it was put together. Will donate to help maintain it, if they're keeping it current at least once a week.

You're very welcome! I'm glad I shared. I thought it was well done also, and I sure appreciate the work someone(s) has put into it!

I may check it out a little further today. Things have come up that put my plans for the day into limbo, so I'll probably be hanging around more than I expected today!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So I am going to focus on something here, the supposed wins in court.

This case, I know well, I can't explain why I know it but I know it, and this was the official outcome:

11/13/2020: Order/Ruling, Plaintiff's claim filing was found to have deficiencies, which upon notification by the court, were not corrected; thus the court has administratively closed the case without prejudice.

Now this site claims this as a "win" it's not anything, it's a case, that was administratively closed due to the filing having deficiencies, which were not corrected, this could be something as simple as a date format issue or wording, this is NOT a win for anyone.. Without Prejudice means it can be refiled. not that it is gone forever..

Maybe just maybe actually read the cases,, don't just scream WE WON at everything because this new site says it's a win..

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08
So I am going to focus on something here, the supposed wins in court.

This case, I know well, I can't explain why I know it but I know it, and this was the official outcome:

I believe you are referring to Pierson v. Stepien at the Stanford-MIT Healthy Elections Project website:

Pierson v. Stepien, No. 1:20-cv-09266 (S.D.N.Y.)

And as you cited, the dispositive ruling was:

11/13/2020: Order/Ruling, Plaintiff's claim filing was found to have deficiencies, which upon notification by the court, were not corrected; thus the court has administratively closed the case without prejudice.

Now this site claims this as a "win"...

"This site"? Which site?

...it's not anything, it's a case, that was administratively closed due to the filing having deficiencies, which were not corrected, this could be something as simple as a date format issue or wording, this is NOT a win for anyone.. Without Prejudice means it can be refiled. not that it is gone forever..

Maybe just maybe actually read the cases,, don't just scream WE WON at everything because this new site says it's a win..

First, I don't know what "this new site" is. Certainly not here. To the best of my knowledge, YOU are the only one bringing this case up, for the first time. No one has even mentioned it that I know of, much less screaming "we won." So I have absolutely no idea what your point is, or why you thought it would contribute anything of substance to the thread.

On the other hand, I provided you with an official Supreme Court ruling which very clearly declared numerous times that the defendant (Adrian Fontes) had violated the law, admitted violating the law, and continued to violate the law in defiance of both the Attorney General and the Supreme Court's orders to cease and desist.... you disappeared and didn't respond. After insisting that there were no such cases, and insisting everything is just "opinion" with no "facts." You were wrong. That's another fact.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lindell was supposed to summit his case to the SCOTUS yesterday, but instead is blaming the RNC for holding him up.

He has however, released a copy of his case, which can be found here.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This is new to me, however, Doug Logan had mentioned secret election software that Democrats had access too, and that could potentially change voter roles.

Democrat operatives were given access to “hidden” networks connecting “sensitive machines” at the ballot tabulation center in Green Bay, WI 215. In Wisconsin, Dominion machines that were not supposed to be connected to the internet were in fact connected to a “hidden” Wi -Fi network during voting. 19 216. Specifically, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, a Democrat political operative, was given internet access to a hidden Wi-Fi network at the Wisconsin election center where votes were being counted. M.D. Kittle, Democrats’ Operative Got Secret Internet Connection at Wisconsin Election Center, Emails Show , D AILY S IGNAL , Mar. 23, 2021. 20 Spitzer-Rubenstein received an email from Trent James, director of event technology at Green Bay’s Central Count location, which stated, “One SSID [for a Wi -Fi ne twork] will be hidden and it’s: 2020vote. There will be no passwords or splash page for this one and it should only be used for the sensitive machines that need to be connected to the internet.” Id. Four other individuals were copied on the email.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This looks interesting, but it's behind a paywall.

Iranian Hackers Broke Into Newspaper Publisher Lee Enterprises Ahead of 2020 Election

www.wsj.com...
edit on 24-11-2021 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
And the battle continues.

An open letter signed by 186 conservative legislators from 39 states has called for a 50-state audit of the 2020 presidential election. If fraud is uncovered, the U.S. House of Representatives should decertify the victory of President Joe Biden, the letter states.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Fraud and/or Broken Election Laws have already been uncovered. (AZ, WI to name two.) Let the De-certifications begin. Maybe Nancy Pelosi will follow time-honored Congressional rules and procedures in this matter. (just kidding)

Seriously, the most important thing to do now is to identify the weaknesses and take steps to not allow them to happen again, 11 months from now, when "early voting" commences.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Anything on a computer can be "accessed" and "changed".

And, anything "changed" can be covered up and hidden.

Any "evidence" related to the 2020 election fraud could have easily be covered up and hidden. 😧

Cover-ups and hidden evidence is how they did it 😎

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving!!! If you're with loved ones, hug them tight and tell you love them while you can. If you're flying solo, give yourself a big hug and treat yourself to something wonderful. Life is precious and loved ones are treasures.

Indie -- Thanks for posting the Lindell update. I was reading the motion when I received the worst news and haven't had a chance to get back to it.

I will have more to post later -- maybe not until tomorrow.

Until then, be good to yourselves... and everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Jovan Pulitzer will be Livestreaming tonight at 8pm CST on many of the major social media platforms.

I saw this this morning on Facebook.

Here's the link:
m.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Update 11.27.2021

PROGRESS CONTINUES...

Great news for Arizona! Senator Paul Boyer, a RINO obstructionist, is done.

Congratulations to Karen Fann and all of the other Republican Patriots who have worked so hard to reveal the Presidential Election Fraud of November 3rd!
Source: gab.com...

More on Paul Boyer: apnews.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join