It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Doesn't matter if every word you said is true, the moment he attempted to withdraw and was pursued changed the role of aggressor/victim.

But, no evidence exists to prove a word you've said.

The fact is that if the unhinged, out of control pedophile Rosenbaum wouldn't have been chasing a minor around after threatening to kill him and others this would have never happened. When the actual protest was declared an unlawful assembly, the actual protestors went home. Rioters and defenders were all that remained. We aren't going to equate "people" lighting fires and starting trouble with those putting out fires and defending the community. No reasonable person on that jury will do that, they aren't stupid they already know the score.

Antifa caused this. If Antifa wasn't trying to as usual pick a fight with what it perceives to be the right wing (protecting your community is actually what moderates do) this wouldn't have happened. Beyond all that, the moment you lay hands on my firearm is the very last thing you'll do. Its an absolute justification for the use of deadly force. Some people obviously had worthless parents who didn't teach them to keep your hands to yourself..or else. We can't make up for the bad/uninvolved parents of antifa garbage, nor can we correct their improper and objectively incorrect world views. All we can do is respond appropriately and lawfully when they threaten us. And the case law/precedent from this should hopefully make that even easier to do.

Fortunately, in most states, this wouldn't even be a trial. Just so happens WI hasn't moved into the 21st century with liberal self defense laws. Until this trial concludes, anyhow.

You are wrong. 100% wrong. Not a word you said goes beyond bitterness and unobjectivity. You are inserting nonsense.

When he walks, you'll eat your words.
I'm honestly surprised you aren't here pushing more nonsense. Some bitter antifa-apologists have actually stated that Russia is somehow influencing the judge. 😄

Your totally indefensible position reeks of desperation.
edit on 11/10/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Talked with the hubs tonight about going and getting extra supplies if there is mass unrest.

I noticed on local neighborhood boards that crime is ramping up in very specific neighborhoods.
We both think if he walks, unrest will follow.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

fb.watch...

Demonstrators set up already.

Also heard that the jurors might have had their photos taken more than once at a loading/bussing area.

That is super scary and shouldn’t have happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Supposedly led by the uncle of Jacob Blake.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
QUESTION FOR DEMOCRATS

Why is the liberal media so into supporting bottom-feeding criminals and thugs?

Michael Avenatti....George Flyod.... and now the SCUM who (hero) Kyle Rittenhouse shot and murdered/injured.

NBC Memorializes Kenosha's fallen Criminals: twitter.com...

November 2022 mid-term is going to be a blood-bath for Democrats.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.jsonline.com...

Judge Schroeder said someone was taking video of the jury outside the courtroom today. Deputies demanded it be deleted from the photographer's phone. Schroeder didn't know if the person has also been attending the Kyle #Rittenhouse trial.

This is scary and goes back to my title...

Does the first amendment not work there?
Video in public is not a crime.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If he walks, rioters need to understand that they can be shot

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Do any of y'all believe Rittenhouse's statement to the prosecutor yesterday, when he said his Proud Bois type buddies were only using laser pens --- and not laser sights mounted on there rifles or pistols --- at the potentially hostile crowd that night?

Anybody...and I mean anybody who points a laser sighted rifle or pistol at me, is going to bring out the hostility in me towards any vigilante or jerk who did it --- And that's probably one of the main reasons the crowd was so hostile against Rittenhouse or any of his f-buddies. It's almost like a similar situation out in the hunting woods...when some joker would willingly point his scoped rifle at something (like another hunter), to try too identify a target; instead of using binoculars.

And furthermore...the judge at Rittenhouse's trial, is obviously corrupt, and leaning towards treating this trial with extreme prejudice.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Nope. No bias here.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do any of y'all believe Rittenhouse's statement to the prosecutor yesterday, when he said his Proud Bois type buddies were only using laser pens --- and not laser sights mounted on there rifles or pistols --- at the potentially hostile crowd that night?

Lol, you watch too many movies

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Do any of y'all believe Rittenhouse's statement to the prosecutor yesterday

Yes.

You have evidence to refute his sworn testimony......? Or are you just making that up to justify your extremist position on defending yourself from a left wing mob?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They are trying to extend this to next week and not finish up tomorrow. It needs to go to the jury tomorrow and wrap this up. If not I can see protests starting this weekend.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

As odd as it sounds, I actually believe it. Here’s why.
I know for a fact people do that as a “joke”. Again, if I didn’t live here and had not heard it before I probably wouldn’t believe it, but people actually do, do it.

Little background. On a local social media app, neighbors were saying to use a laser pointer pen on people that come up to their house at night.
They all thought it was so funny. This was well before Rittenhouse.
edit on 11-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The self defense argument ends when Rittenhouse enters the mob armed with a gun. In may not be a popular opinion on here but the fact is you can not have it both ways.

Had he been a bystander then self defense would be a legitimate defense.

He acted like a vigilante and is extremely lucky he was not killed.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The self defense argument ends when Rittenhouse enters the mob armed with a gun.

If you would be so kind as to link the statute, ordinance,standard, ect you pulled that from please?
TIA!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The self defense argument ends when Rittenhouse enters the mob armed with a gun. In may not be a popular opinion on here but the fact is you can not have it both ways.

Categorically false.

Indicating that he is of either/or of class suggests that there are more than 2 statutes applicable based on class.

So then please show the class where KR was the aggressor.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In your opinion.

The law disagrees. You don't lose your natural right of self defense simply because a bunch of dangerous people choose to cram into one place. You have the right to defend your property. If someone attempts to harm you (or otherwise put you in danger) they are the bad guy, and you may defend yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that's the first I've seen of Rittenhouse protestors. According to vonclod, "led by Jacob Blake's uncle" now I can look him up.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: JBurns

No, he never acted in any way, other than "good faith" we can argue about whether he was in over his head, but vigilante..get real, his hand was forced.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: frogs453

Why would there be drone footage? Let's think about that.

Update: November 11, 2021

The FBI confirms it uses aerial DRONES to monitor "situations" occurring on the ground. U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wi) is investigating, to learn the extent of this FBI/DOJ "monitoring".

Source: thefederalist.com...

I wonder if the FBI Drone's footage of Capitol Police opening the doors for protesters and inviting them into the complex on January 6, 2021, will be made available to Congressional members who request it?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join