It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Am I correct in learning that Rittenhouse testified yesterday...saying that he used full metal jacketed bullets (FMJ) on his three victims?

As I posted here earlier: I speculated that Rittenhouse used hollowpoint or softpoint bullets on his three victims --- Because he "vaporized" the bicep of one of his victims --- Also...I believe that I did not see any bullet passthroughs on the back of one his victims that lay dead or dying on the street; which would most likely signify that Rittenhouse did not use FMJ bullets.

Can forensic science determine what type of bullet construction Rittenhouse used on his three victims?
edit on 12-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 12-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A request to clap for veterans, one of whom is the next witness.

It is not every day that jurors in a criminal trial applaud a witness. Noting that it was Veterans Day, the judge urged people in the courtroom to clap for military veterans "give a round of applause to the people who served our country" moments after he discovered that the only veteran in the room appeared to be the next witness for the defense, an expert on the use of force.

Some legal experts said the move might encourage jurors to see the witness more favorably. It was not the first decision by Judge Schroeder to draw notice.

quotes: New York Times NATIONAL - Friday, November 12, 2021 - "Judge Urges Applause As Testimony Concludes In The Rittenhouse Trial"
edit on 12-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added source

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Am I correct in learning that Rittenhouse testified yesterday...saying that he used full metal jacketed bullets (FMJ) on his three victims?

As I posted here earlier: I speculated that Rittenhouse used hollowpoint or softpoint bullets on his three victims --- Because he "vaporized" the bicep of one of his victims --- Also...I believe that I did not see any bullet passthroughs on the back of one his victims that lay dead or dying on the street; which would most likely signify that Rittenhouse did not use FMJ bullets.

Can forensic science determine what type of bullet construction Rittenhouse used on his three victims?

Care to explain how it would be relevant..in any way? a .223 travels pretty fast, it's not at all hard to imagine it can vapourize part of his bicep. He seemed to using that arm in court, so probably less "vapourized" than imagined..no doubt it was a traumatic injury.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Actually force equals mass times acceleration. When a projectile hits an object it slows down, reducing it's velocity. When that happens the energy from the reduction in velocity has to go somewhere. Usually that is heat. Since the human body is mostly water, that heat energy raises the temperature around it. That could convert the water in the body to steam, thus vaporizing the tissue around the point of impact.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did anybody see any bullet exit wounds on the shirtless back of the Rittenhouse shooting victim, that lay dead, face down on the street?

Now...I believe I did see three bruises on the back of the victim --- but what appears to be no bullet exit wounds, which could possibly signify that the spent bullets lodged under the skin of the victims back. So...I surmise that Rittenhouse used hollowpoint or softpoint bullets, and not what Rittenhouse testified in front of judge, jury and prosecutor; by saying that he used full metal jacketed (FMJ) bullets.
edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

If the bullet didn't leave the body of pedo arsonist or skate board rioter then they know what kind he used. If he would have lied the DA would have called him on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If someone is shot and dies quickly there is no time for bruises to form. If they are shot and die quickly (heart stops) there is very little bleeding. A .223 is a light round. Depending on where it hits and what angle determines a lot of where the round ends up after expending it's energy. A friend of mine is a Marine. He was in Iraq. He is considered one of the luckiest people on Earth. He got hit in the head with a round from an AK. The bullet entered above his right ear, never penetrated the skull, rode between the skin of his head and his helmet before exiting back the way it came, leaving by his left ear. He had a concussion and there was concern for infection, but he was fine in a week.

In a dead body blood pools in the lowest part of the body. If this guy was lying on his back, that could explain the bruises.

It really doesn't matter. Full metal jacket, hollow point and soft point ammunition are all legal for CIVILIANS. It has no bearing on the self-defense issue, so quit grasping at straws.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Then why did the prosecutor allegedly asked Rittenhouse if he had used FMJ bullets or not on any of his shooting victims?

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

The law disagrees.

With you, yes. At least Wisconsin law does.

You don't lose your natural right of self defense simply because a bunch of dangerous people choose to cram into one place. You have the right to defend your property.

No, you don't lose that right. But you can't lose what you never had, none of what he thought he was "protecting" was his property to defend in the first place. Him being there at all under the guise of defending other people with deadly force is not legal.

If someone attempts to harm you (or otherwise put you in danger) they are the bad guy, and you may defend yourself.

Again, Wisconsin law disagrees with you, him being there for the sole purpose of using deadly force by which to protect other people's property which he was not a duly employed agent to do so was illegal in the first place.

Wisconsin State Legislature 939.49

(2) A person is privileged to defend a 3rd person's property from real or apparent unlawful interference by another under the same conditions and by the same means as those under and by which the person is privileged to defend his or her own property from real or apparent unlawful interference, provided that the person reasonably believes that the facts are such as would give the 3rd person the privilege to defend his or her own property, that his or her intervention is necessary for the protection of the 3rd person's property, and that the 3rd person whose property the person is protecting is a member of his or her immediate family or household or a person whose property the person has a legal duty to protect, or is a merchant and the actor is the merchant's employee or agent. An official or adult employee or agent of a library is privileged to defend the property of the library in the manner specified in this subsection.

Please note the use of and in there

A 3rd party must either be:

a member of his or her immediate family or household
    a person whose property the person has a legal duty to protect (Law Enforcement)
    a merchant and the actor is the merchant's employee or agent

None of those are present.

So it depends on where your moral compass is i suppose, if it's in abiding by laws and statutes that are codified, then he's guilty. If your moral compass points more to perceived justice at any cost, then he isn't.
edit on 13-11-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Because the Prosecutor has nothing and he knows it.

(post by JIMC5499 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

The law you quoted has nothing to do with self defense.

If Rittenhouse shot an arsonist or someone committing an act of property destruction then it would. I think you know that but are presenting a strawman to throw off others ignorant of the law.

As far as morals one has none if standing by while a mob torches a neighbors home and does nothing.............I'd not want your ilk for a neighbor for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.yahoo.com...

Wisconsin’s governor on Friday put 500 National Guard members on standby as the high-profile homicide trial of Kyle Rittenhouse nears its end.

Closing arguments are expected Monday in the trial.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

What was the reason he made the trip from Illinois to Wisconsin again? Refresh my memory.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That night or 1000 times before? He lived there you know. His father, whom he stayed with part time as is common in divorces, lives there. Kyle worked in Kenosha and has many friends in Kenosha.

That evening, as he testified, he went to Kenosha to prevent arsons, assaults, looting and more. He intended to do this by having an armed presence. This was to be amplified by having multiple armed defenders present. We call this a force multiplier.

Because a location was now inhabited, attempting to burn it to the ground would have also meant the arsonists or looters would have to attack or otherwise endanger the defenders lives to accomplish their dangerous goal. See, people have a right to protect their homes and their communities. They have a right to be in a location without being attacked by self appointed masked vigilantes operating under extreme far left positions based mostly on misinformation. Despite this, if unhinged psychopaths decide to display their wanton disregard for human life by putting the Citizens’ lives in danger they are the bad guys. You have a right to defend yourself.

In this case, Kyle Rittenhouse had spent most of the day scrubbing graffiti and putting out fires. When he wasn’t doing that, he was attempting to render basic first aid to those that needed it. Later that night, he armed himself and joined the others that had gathered to stand their ground at the car lot.

Nobody forced those individuals to go after Kyle. Rosenbam made threats against KR, specifically that if he gets him alone he is “going to kill him” Rosenbaum, a life long criminal and convicted pedophile, later ducks into a row of parked cars and waits for KR to pass. He suspects KR will be coming toward him because someone had yet again lit something on fire and Rosenbaum knew Kyle was putting out fires since that is what caused Rosenbaum to set off the deadly chain of events. At this point, any doubt that unhinged Rosenbaum intended to carry out his threat is removed when he charges Kyle and tries to take his rifle.

Kyle, a 17 year old kid that intended to stand against the onslaught of multi night chaos, armed violence against Kenosha and numerous acts of arson, looting and assault. After shooting Rosenbaum, the crowd grew increasingly hostile toward Kyle. Many voices encouraged his chasers, which were far more numerous than the two individuals identified, cries of “get him” “kill him” and shoot him in he head began ringing out. Gunshots also are numerous, fired by uncharged assailants in the crowd. Someone who narrowly avoided taking rounds tried jump kicking him in the face. He is beaten by psychos wielding objects. One points a gun to his head.

These facts are undeniable. You only are not seeing them because of ideological blinders. It is frightening to see this on such a large scale.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That evening, as he testified, he went to Kenosha to prevent arsons, assaults, looting and more. He intended to do this by having an armed presence.

Which, written into Wisconsin law, is not legal. There is no debate about this. You're wrong.

You only are not seeing them because of ideological blinders. It is frightening to see this on such a large scale.

I don't need ideology or blinders, I can read what is written and codified.

Frightening - LOL yea, that's it, im scared.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Show me where that negates his ability to defend himself from rioters who also weren’t supposed to be there.

You’re wrong and provably so. Keep enjoying your Democrat blinders, history won’t judge you and others like you kindly.

Way, way down

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Because he #### well felt like it. Not your concern.

And what is the reason that disgusting pedophile stalked and attacked him? What is the reason that unemployed mob attacked him?

We all know nothing good crawls out from the sewer to riot, but that night had some doozies. Like the most worthless, violent and disgusting no-futures all decided to come together in one place

People WILL NEVER tolerate rioting. I don’t care if it’s blacks or whites, the only good rioter is a stinking dead rioter. Face down. Full of holes. I only wish he’d have gotten every last one. And I hope antifa BLM thugs piss their pants every time they even get the itch to burn down yet another innocent community because some worthless thug got smoked by LE.

Screw BLM, screw antifa and screw every last liberal Democrat defending pedophiles and arsonists. That kind has zero value in my eyes.

Can’t wait to rub his acquittal in their face, square in the eyes

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Man, what a Supreme find!

I mean that could totally sway the case....

Except...not

This is a homicide/self defense trial.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The deadly force Rittenhouse used was to protect himself. That's what came out in the trial.

He was attacked on Public property and defended himself and it was all "legal" in WI I believe 😎

The rest of the bulls#t means zilch-o-la for the murder charges 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join