It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Judging by Rittenhouse's high rate of AR fire against some of his victims: Rittenhouse had plenty of practice with trigger control.

Meaning: A shooter uses his subconscious to pull the trigger, and all he has to do is aim the firearm.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
www.jsonline.com...

Judge Schroeder said someone was taking video of the jury outside the courtroom today. Deputies demanded it be deleted from the photographer's phone. Schroeder didn't know if the person has also been attending the Kyle #Rittenhouse trial.

This is scary and goes back to my title...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"Grambo" didn't give the prosecution much to work with.

Rebutting his supposed facts almost a dozen times.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Indeed. Perhaps the shots sound so quick due to his unindicted assailants firing at him in the background? Or just negligently discharging their firearms, according to some. In any case, shots were going on around him while this attack was occurring.

This is a good thing. Otherwise, innocent bystanders may have been hit and then he'd be (correctly, for a change) facing charges for that.

Even the #3 admits he pulled a gun on Kyle before Kyle discharged his weapon.

#2 was seen trying to attack Kyle with an object and take Kyle's firearm
#1 was seen being hyper-aggressive and intentionally "provoking" the folks protecting the property

I would be very surprised if the defense didn't ask for a directed verdict. The case shouldn't survive a motion to dismiss, but I wouldn't even leave it open unless it were to be dismissed with prejudice.

It is a moot point. Pretty clear he is going to walk out of that courtroom victorious. Juries are unpredictable, but if this one follows the law and the facts, they will have no choice but to conclude there is reasonable doubt that he is guilty of murdering anyone. It is clear cut self defense. As are the multiple attackers Kyle faced that night, only a small handful of which have even been identified. Many who were have never been charged with any crime. This whole situation smells just like the Soros-DA who went after the McClosky's.
edit on 11/9/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
"Grambo" didn't give the prosecution much to work with.

Rebutting his supposed facts almost a dozen times.

She was a true show stopper

Not to mention the gentleman who exposed the prosecution for a third time, trying to influence him to alter his statement. The prosecution has already been discredited for lying about Kyle chasing Rosenbaum (drone video refutes this) and for bringing this charges in the first place.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Literally lol'ed at that.

The prosecution is wildly incompetent or throwing this case on purpose.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It really does seem this way. I can not wrap my head around the blatant misconduct on their behalf. The very fact they even brought these charges. It very much so was a rush to judgement on their part, terrified of their city burning if they didn't bend to the will of the mob. This whole situation is god awful.

I have watched almost the entire trial because for once you don't know what is coming. The witness who brought 40 pictures was great. When he started accusing the prosecution was rolling in my chair laughing

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Id speculate that they had to do something.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Y’all something really weird is happening.

www.cnn.com...

Once the prosecution rested, Judge Bruce Schroeder agreed to dismiss a curfew violation charge against Rittenhouse, ruling that prosecutors had failed to present any evidence a curfew was in place.

Remember I live in these parts. There were signs on the roadways with the curfew…
Maybe it wasn’t legal, but I 100% am telling you they were letting people know there was a curfew.

Check this out

apnews.com...

The Journal Sentinel reported that police arrested about 150 people for curfew violations during the protests.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"it's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court."

shameful

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seckua
"it's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court."

shameful

That's why it's weird, I think it's something they could easily prove but just aren't. Why?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

At this point it would likely look (even more) desperate.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Every time a curfew has been challenged in Court, it's never stood up. The only time a curfew is enforceable is in a State of Emergency. Was one declared? Signs mean nothing.

We have a shopping complex where I live. There are stop signs to control traffic. If it is late and there's no traffic, they are ignored. The Township Police started writing citations for cars going through those signs. EVERY citation was challenged and thrown out. The signs were on private property. The police didn't have jurisdiction. On public streets or roads every stop sign, speed limit sign, traffic light or other traffic control marker is listed in a ordinance. You can post all of the curfew signs that you want, but, if there is no ordinance to back them up, they don't exist. I was cited for parking in a handicapped space. I had a placard, a temporary one. The officer had NEVER heard of a temporary placard. He was looking for blue, mine was red. When I went to the Police Station, the desk officer gave me a rough time. I asked for his superior and he didn't want to do anything. So I said as I was leaving "See you in Court. I'm going to challenge the authority that you have to cite vehicles on private property." They made the citation go away real fast.

A lot of small governments do what they want. A curfew violation is what a $25 fine? People don't know that it is bogus and if they do it isn't worth fighting, so they get away with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Defense just motioned for dismissal with prejudice. If the judge grants the motion the case ends for good.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Based on recent testimony --- imho --- Kyle Rittenhouse was an armed vigilante, that was looking for trouble; while he just willingly walked into a potentially hostile crowd --- armed with an AR-15 --- and found it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Based on recent testimony --- imho --- Kyle Rittenhouse was an armed vigilante, that was looking for trouble; while he just willingly walked into a potentially hostile crowd --- armed with an AR-15 --- and found it.

He effectively ended the riots in 2020. Potentially saving many lives, and definitely saving lots of property. America needs more like him.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Defense just motioned for dismissal with prejudice. If the judge grants the motion the case ends for good.

I'd rather he be found not guilty, as a clear warning to BLM, antifa, and other troublemakers.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Trouble found him, and chased him.
If that guy wasn't chasing teenage boys around, this never happened.
edit on 10-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Kyle Rittenhouse turned me into a newt.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join