It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Your lies were proven as such in another thread.

Get a clue.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: alphabetaone

People WILL NEVER tolerate rioting. I don’t care if it’s blacks or whites, the only good rioter is a stinking dead rioter. Face down. Full of holes. I only wish he’d have gotten every last one.

Let me put the shoe on the other foot:

Soooo...do you think that all the rioting insurrectionists, who stormed the Capitol building on January 6th, should have been killed?

That was more like a field trip than a riot, though...

How about the Boston Tea Party protest, back on December 16, 1773?

Our opinions today have no bearing -- nor impact -- on actions done & dead 350 years in the past. Such is linear time, and reaching across centuries is a hallmark of having no dice in an argument.

Your statements in the post are the quintessence of Orwellian doublespeak.

Would you care to explain how? Which comment didn't sit well, the tongue-in-cheek field trip quip comparing the destruction degree between sides, or the quip about the past? I take it you're not fond of someone pointing out the past is the past, we cannot interact with bygone eras. Nitpicking with modern cultural rules in mind and not the ones AT the time, is stupid, full stop.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

When rittenhouse was testifying the DA kept pointing out he wasnt an adult .

He said it at least 10 times.

So I have 1 question

Why the F### are you charging him as an adult if in your words he was not>

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Closing arguments.

This is going to be crazy…

I think everyone in Wisconsin is just in suspended animation.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Judge has adjudicated KR not guilty on the weapons charge.

It is not a crime for a 17 year old to posses a long rifle.

Here we go acquittal.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I have a thread asking that very question.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Judge has adjudicated KR not guilty on the weapons charge.

It is not a crime for a 17 year old to posses a long rifle.

Here we go acquittal.

No wonder the Prosecutors didn't bring their tape measure 😃

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
KR was 17. Rosenbaum, the long time criminal and pedophile, was 36. A grown man, 20 years his elder, who was mentally disturbed and totally unhinged, attempted to run down a 17 year old kid and take his legally possessed firearm.

I’m so happy the left has staked so much credibility on a violent pedo. Well done, you discredit yourselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

😁 good one

They knew exactly what they were doing. This case should have never been brought to begin with

Heartens me to hear the self defense instructions though. He will walk

No sane and sentient person in those circumstances would have reacted differently. Fortunately the most serious charge doesn’t even need to meet the reasonable person standards, only that Kyle believed in the moment it was unavoidable

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

“It’s affected the energy of the city in a negative way. It’s not the same. Everyone is trying to avoid the situation as well as keep an eye out on the situation,” Lewis said. “We’re a little dismayed by the situation. This case should have been cut and dry. You kill two people in the street, you get punished for it, end of story.”

As the trial nears the end, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers is asking visitors to stay away from Kenosha.

“I urge folks who are otherwise not from the area to please respect the community by reconsidering any plans to travel there,” he said in a statement.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Bullsh*t

Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
edit on Mon Nov 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

“It’s affected the energy of the city in a negative way. It’s not the same. Everyone is trying to avoid the situation as well as keep an eye out on the situation,” Lewis said. “We’re a little dismayed by the situation. This case should have been cut and dry. You kill two people in the street, you get punished for it, end of story.”

As the trial nears the end, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers is asking visitors to stay away from Kenosha.

“I urge folks who are otherwise not from the area to please respect the community by reconsidering any plans to travel there,” he said in a statement.

Funny how nothing ever happens to the other people who kill in cold blood. This is purely a witch hunt for the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Funny how nothing ever happens to the other people who kill in cold blood. This is purely a witch hunt for the 2nd Amendment.

I'm just showing what they are posting locally and why I truly think they want unrest/riots

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

It's ironic how Ashley Babbitt's cold blooded murder by Capitol Police was avenged by a Louis Farrakhan supporter, just 30 days later.

They can protect each other to some extent but karma will always.. always.. catch up with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Prosecutor just pointed the rifle in evidence seemingly at the jury. Seems pretty inappropriate to me. Is this not exactly what he is attacking KR for allegedly doing?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If I was one of the Defense Attorney's, I'd have tossed the Prosecutor a tape measurer.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just thought of something. Isn't Rittenhouse's friend being charged with providing him with the weapon? Shouldn't those charges be dropped as well?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Just thought of something. Isn't Rittenhouse's friend being charged with providing him with the weapon? Shouldn't those charges be dropped as well?

What about all the people arrested that night?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

The judge on Friday pointed out that the title of the law doesn't qualify as part of the statute.

Long story short, the statute doesn't apply to 16 and 17 year olds with a shotgun or rifle above 16" barrel length.

Doesnt mean the law isn't written horribly mind you.

Now to your comment, buying a rifle for someone else is a felony iirc. I believe that Dominick Black or his father testified/made statement that one of them bought it for Kyle.

Didn't Black also testify that KR stole the rifle?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Isn't Rittenhouse's friend being charged with providing him with the weapon? Shouldn't those charges be dropped as well?

It was a straw purchase which is a felony and he admitted that he knew the purchase was illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join