It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
www.usatoday.com...

It's meant to support the prosecution theory that Rittenhouse was chasing Rosenbaum, before they swapped roles and Rittenhouse ran from Rosenbaum.

So all you I have the right to protect myself people.
If Rosenbaum was being chased by Rittenhouse, did Rosenbaum have a right to protect himself?
Just a little question

Seriously think about this for a moment. All these people are at the riots, we all agree they shouldn't have been there but they are.
If it is proven that Kyle chased someone with a gun, doesn't that give them the right to believe THEIR life was in danger?
Which reality shows it was.

Then imagine in the chaos, you hear gun shots, and you see a guy running with a gun. Do you think to yourself, oh' look at that upstanding citizen protecting used car dealers, or do you think, ACTIVE SHOOTER? hmmmmmmmmm

edit on 8-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Rosenbaum wasn't being chased though. Gage not doing great under cross exam, again, nothing has changed my mind yet.
edit on 8-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Rosenbaum wasn't being chased though. Gage not doing great under cross exam, again, nothing has changed my mind yet.

Remind of your position on this?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

all of that aside, if you lunge for someones weapon, you are asking to be shot in self defense. It is a voluntary surrender of your pulse.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: seckua
a reply to: frogs453

so, in Wisconsin, the potential gun charge is a Class A misdemeanor... let's just keep that in perspective for future reference.

the curfew thing is kind of a non-starter because everyone there was ignoring that.

The curfew thing is a thing.
When you get pulled over for speeding, do they throw out the ticket because you saw others speeding too?

If all other traffic is moving at a certain rate of speed, you should match your speed to them. How that looks in court varies state to state, but it can commonly be asserted that a law that is unenforced is unenforcable for various reasons, including reasons around discrimination.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Remind of your position on this?

I feel this unfortunate deal is a winnable self defence.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Gage, under cross is not looking great. Defence asks..did you point your gun at Kyle..him..no! Then they show the picture of him pointing the gun at Kyle, is this you pointing your gun at Kyle..yes. And he has to acknowledge Kyle did not shoot him initially, as well as another who ran up, but stopped just short, raised his hands..Kyle did not shoot.

Gage never told the police he had a gun either, and is part of ANTIFA. His gun, was not carrying legally, had an expired permit though.
edit on 8-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You might want to check this out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You'll love this. I couldn't stop laughing for over 20 minutes.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Ya saw that, I'm watching the trial as well, confirms my interpretation..ANTIFA just left the courtroom, as his testimony finished.

Gaige has filed a 10 mill lawsuit, in the information of the lawsuit..he neglets to mention he had a gun, and pointed it..uh oh.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Ya saw that, I'm watching the trial as well, confirms my interpretation..ANTIFA just left the courtroom, as his testimony finished.

Gaige has filed a 10 mill lawsuit, in the information of the lawsuit..he neglets to mention he had a gun, and pointed it..uh oh.

I know. You can't make this sh*t up.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Which is exactly why I support the murder charges against the McMichaels.

I do not dispute the McMichaels' murder charges. I have supported this course of action from the beginning, as well as the decedent's right to self defense.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A few things, Gaige's testimony really explained an EMT and shows Kyle's lie about being an EMT.

Gaige was also acting in self defense at an active shooter.

Gaige for some reason didn't describe the re-racking to the defense. He also said Kyle shot him (Gaige) in self defense lol.

But, the fact is Kyle was underage, wrongfully in possession, breaking curfew, not an EMT, and protecting businesses is the militia dudes cover to play civil war.

Kenosha only declared curfew, they didn't declare civil war and invite residents with guns to go to battle. They actually said the opposite.

Everyone on here speculating the left is going to riot once Kyle isn't charged and let go... maybe...but all the civil rights activists I follow are not saying a dang thing about this trial, fyi. So I'm guessing they don't care and are focusing on the trial of the guys who lynched Ahmaud, and dealing with new cases of police brutality.

I will say that's great he didn't get his arm amputated and can move his fingers.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
But, the fact is Kyle was underage, wrongfully in possession, breaking curfew, not an EMT, and protecting businesses is the militia dudes cover to play civil war.

Doesn't have a damn thing to do with self-defense.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
See....told you...

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Kyle never chased anyone with a gun. It was MSM that fed that BS in the beginning, and the prosecutor even alleged it in the criminal complaint. Fortunately, drone video emerged after the fact showing the precisely opposite scenario. Kyle didn't chase Rosenbaum, Rosenbaum chased him.

All these other questions and comments are just muddying the water. "What would've happened if a defendant other than Kyle had done this" is totally irrelevant in the trial of Rittenhouse.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

That's twice you said Rittenhouse "reracked" his weapon once in the other thread and once in this one. Watch the videos he never takes his hand off the pistol grip nor the hand guard to pull the charging handle back after he shot huber.

A AR is not a pump action.

edit on 8-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

and Gaige should not have been carrying that (concealed) weapon as he had an expired permit... it's unclear if that's a felony or not, but there it is.

it is still unclear whether or not kyle will be able to utilize the hunting loophole in Wisconsin, but either way, "underage" and "wrongfully in possession" are redundant.

as for "protecting businesses is the militia dudes cover to play civil war".... ok, dood. you're an ideologue, we get it. i guess the Rooftop Koreans during the LA riots were just playing civil war.

this is the important part: it does NOT MATTER if Gaige thought Rittenhouse was an active shooter or not; all that matters is whether or not Kyle believed himself or another person to be in imminent danger.... and guess what? Gaige testified that he was, in fact, concerned for Rittenhouse's safety and wellbeing.

it's not so much the civil rights activists i'm concerned about; it's the social justice advocates. i do not know what they will do, but i know it won't be on my property.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

i'm convinced game over doesn't know much about anything and is merely parroting talking points.

you don't "rerack" an AR, you just rack (or charge) it, and an AR doesn't have a slide.... it has a charging handle.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seckua

Really great points

The charging handle, and the bolt carrier release you use for each reload following the initial charging of the weapon

So if I took an AR from cold storage and wanted to load it, I'd insert a fresh magazine and cycle the charging handle.

If my AR was empty after shooting that magazine, the bolt carrier would be locked to the rear so I'd insert the fresh magazine and smack the bolt carrier release.

And finally if I wanted to perform a tactical reload (drop a partially depleted magazine for a fresh magazine) I'd simply swap them out without manipulating either controls (the bolt carrier release or charging handle)

Really good observations. At no point does the gun "rack" anything ... just another hole in a case full of them

edit on 11/8/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join