It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest cancels 1000 flights We all know why

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Here is an interesting update, flights are being diverted because of shots mmm wonder why. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

You think these such cancellations would be other flights as wells? not just Southwest?

BINGO!!

WE have a WINNER!!

Every major airline flies into Florida and the southeast.

It this was truly an ATC/Weather issue...why would ONLY ONE airline be affected????? It wouldn't, they would ALL be affected!

Bottom line...it wasn't an ATC/Weather issue, contrary to SWA's statements!!!

Silly people!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Just southwest.....
Hmmm.....
Interesting....

Hey uh .....Southwest is headquartered in Dallas...
Hey...uh...Governor Abbott.....
Aha!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: carewemust
Im on a plane now sitting in seattle. Two hours delay.

That’s the worst. It’s usually hot and stuffy and there is usually one crazy on the flight.
Last flight I was on there was a guy that went absolutely batsh*t crazy. He had claustrophobia and wanted out out out, which in turn triggered anger issues in others. I was so ready to get off that tin can!
Somehow flying brings out the absolute worst in people.

One hour delay in the terminal, 1 hour delay sitting on the plane. Blamed bad Weather in Chicago, but upon arrival, just light rain. There are personnel shortages everywhere. Even TSA only had 2 lines for checking bags, when there are normally 5.

Could be aversion to the experimental vaccine drugs, but where do the people who quit or get fired start making a living on a moment's notice like that? Can't draw unemployment.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

You think these such cancellations would be other flights as wells? not just Southwest?

United Airlines for my delay today. Not Southwest.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: JAGStorm

This article has a more accurate portrayal of what is going on. I don't personally know anyone who quit their job over the vaccine, but I am seeing a lot of people on NextDoor and Facebook saying that they did. The holiday season is definitely going to be one of shortages.

Southwst cancels 1000 flights amid row with pilots union over compulsory vaccines

I can tell you my self and over 100 nurses all walked out on our shift last Thursday over the vaccine mandate and its happening all over the usa Seattle has 250+ police officers who said they will not take the vaccine and will be fired soon.

wake up man there are over 80 million americans who will not take this experimental vaccine.
And as someone who has been on the front lines since this started I can tell you the media is lying to you.
the ER at the hospital i use work at was never at full capacity our icu wards were not evening remotely full so much so they took 30 icu rooms and let people recovering from minor surgery use them.....keep believing what cnn tells you

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
seems this is just a taste of December from the 8th they are fired according to these people who want the choice.

US FREEDOM FLYERS: WE DO NOT CONSENT, WE CALL THE SHOTS, NOT THEM!

God bless those that stand for the freedoms of others.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness

This article has a more accurate portrayal of what is going on. I don't personally know anyone who quit their job over the vaccine, but I am seeing a lot of people on NextDoor and Facebook saying that they did. The holiday season is definitely going to be one of shortages.

Southwst cancels 1000 flights amid row with pilots union over compulsory vaccines

I can tell you my self and over 100 nurses all walked out on our shift last Thursday over the vaccine mandate and its happening all over the usa Seattle has 250+ police officers who said they will not take the vaccine and will be fired soon.

wake up man there are over 80 million americans who will not take this experimental vaccine.
And as someone who has been on the front lines since this started I can tell you the media is lying to you.
the ER at the hospital i use work at was never at full capacity our icu wards were not evening remotely full so much so they took 30 icu rooms and let people recovering from minor surgery use them.....keep believing what cnn tells you

I drove from Portland to Seattle yesterday and was amazed to see so many Anti-vaccine protestors and banners on highway bridges.

The last thing I expected to see in one of the most liberal areas of America.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, I make no predictions about travel stats now, after/during covid, but historically it has been Thursday, at least for us and most of the major hubs.

You can see 2019 pre-Vid, it's also Friday.

To your point I try to get home on Thursdays for the reasons you listed and fly out on Mondays almost weekly. But I'm in paid F and pre-board so crowds don't really matter for me.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It this was truly an ATC/Weather issue...why would ONLY ONE airline be affected????? It wouldn't, they would ALL be affected!

Funny, I said the same thing back on page 1 and was told to wait for the three majors to have the same type of cancellations. I'm still waiting.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Brotherman
I know I did, I chuckled at them passing the buck lol blame it on management, it’s a classic move.

It's most likely accurate, I'm thinking it's a combination of poor scheduling and some sort of system issue since no one else is cancelling flights.

Yes. Also Southwest uses hub airports not used by the other major carriers -- Love Field in Dallas and Midway in Chicago.

Problems at, say Love Field for example, would affect Southwest but no affect the other major carriers who use the newer DFW airport in the Dallas area rather than the old Love Field. The same goes for Southwest's use Midway in Chicago; the other major carriers use Chicago's O'Hare airport instead.

edit on 2021/10/12 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
Yes. Also Southwest uses hub airports not used by the other major carriers -- Love Field in Dallas and Midway in Chicago.

Problems at, say Love Field for example, would affect Southwest but no affect the other major carriers who use the newer DFW airport in the Dallas area rather than the old Love Field. The same goes for Southwest's use Midway in Chicago; the other major carriers use Chicago's O'Hare airport instead.

Why you trying to kill the narrative?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness

Thanks for the perspective and info!
It is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Funny, I said the same thing back on page 1 and was told to wait for the three majors to have the same type of cancellations. I'm still waiting.

My, you've been waiting two whole days. What fortitude. Give it some time and you'll see the pushback. Rome wasn't built in a day.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

interesting information. From the back side of this that operates behind the glass. it's almost as if the folks that fly for a living may not know as much as the folks that sit up front and maintain the planes. But time will tell. early December, it won't be able to be spun at that late stage.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Give it some time and you'll see the pushback.

There is no pushback, but you'd know this if you used a search engine and saw what the head of SWAPA said.

edit on 12-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Give it some time and you'll see the pushback.

There is no pushback, but you'd know this if you used a search engine and saw what the head of SWAPA said.

Weak.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

Why you trying to kill the narrative?

I apologize. Let me provide an edited version of my comment:

"It's because of the jabs!"

I mean, what do the actual pilots involved and their union leadership know anyway? Obviously the random people on social media are more in touch with the situation than the actual pilots union. /s

edit on 2021/10/12 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Weak.

Not my fault your Google-fu is lacking. SWAPA isn't protesting anything and they made clear their objection to the mandate was that it was not collectively bargained, not that it went against their stance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join