It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nothing makes you get God like a Democrat politician, Sooks.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: ketsuko

The more government officials try to punish people into it by forcing them out of society: job, house, ability to obtain basic necessities, etc, even denial of care ... the more it begins to look like prophetic fulfillment particularly when the disease in question is not especially deadly to most people.

This isn't about "most people". It's about the Christian philosophy of "loving thy neighbor", whose life and the lives of their loved ones may not fall into the "most people" category.

C'mon man, get over the narrative that the unvaxxed are responsible for spreading the infection. How many examples do we need to see where vaxxed contract COVID or spread COVID themselves before you realize that this inane argument, this well of nothingness that you keep returning to has run dry...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My dear Kathy Hochul:

I appreciate the sacrifice you are making in your attempt to be divine. I have some idea of the degree of hubris one must project and the amount of responsibility one must assume in order to project that aura of omnipotence. Spending so much time in direct contact with Jesus has shown me that much.

However, I must inform you that i already serve one Deity and I am quite satisfied with that arrangement, thank you very much. In my daily conversation with God through Jesus, I was informed directly that you, madam, are a false prophet and in no way speak for Him. Neither does He seem to know who you are. Perhaps before relaying a message that could more easily be delivered directly, it might be prudent to know something about the being presenting the message?

My God has informed me that He is quite capable of speaking for Himself, and neither requires nor desires that you spend your time attempting to serve as a relay messenger, as He already has a direct link to every Christian, much more efficient and certain than anything your primitive technology has developed to date, already operational and working well, thank you very much.

My God has informed me, both through the above-referenced direct line of communication and His Word as contained in the Holy Bible, that He is quite capable of defeating the biological weapon you have helped to create without the use of your primitive chemical expertise. He has also informed me that He created the very chemicals you are now playing at understanding, and He is quite capable of handling any issue that may arise from said chemicals, thank you very much. If that requires the use of a doctor, He is quite capable of instructing His people to visit one without your assistance.

To close, He would also appreciate it greatly if you would keep your sacrilegious manipulation attempts to yourself. He gave you dominion over all that exists on Earth, save one thing: other people. He confided in me that you are in so many ways like the serpent who seduced Eve in the Garden of Eden: you are partaking of the one thing forbidden to you and are actively trying to convince His children that they should do the same. That serpent was cursed to go forth on it's belly, able to bruise Man's heel only while Man was able to bruise its head. Perhaps it would be prudent to read the first chapters of the very first book in the Holy Bible and consider the consequences of your actions before challenging the One True God.

And He asked me to sign this for Him: Jehovah, the great I AM THAT I AM.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Any "Pastor" who says that your personal conscience isn't from God and part of your Christianity is a false man of God. It is Biblically cemented that God sets a man's conscience and no other man may question it.

"As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind."
-Romans 14 1:23

These "Christians" who are attempting to pass judgement on those who find this "vaccine" counter to our conscience are judgemental devils.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: GoShredAK

I didn't know it was Satan pushing the "love thy neighbor" philosophy.

Well, I wouldn't call Hochul Satan per se, but she's certainly representing his interests...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You don't need to listen to evangelical preachers or a state governor to tell you how to make life discussions based on your relationship with your Christ.

Agree 100% with this sentiment.
To each his (or her) own, which is why any mandate is wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Nobody is claiming that "God" is mandating vaccines. Like the adage, it's a row boat, a motor boat and a helicopter sent to rescue those that pray for help.

Take the vaccine, Kenneth Copeland demanded it, and "God" provided it.

Your assumptions are terrible. The row boat, MB heli adage is an example of God sending you things that will actually save you. By continually going back to that example, you're saying that the kill jab is the same as those things. It's not. Stop using that example, it carries no weight or relevance, it's apples and oranges (well, not even that, those at least are fruits, maybe like a back massage and getting shot in the gut), they're in no way the same...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Nobody is claiming that "God" is mandating vaccines.

I believe Kathy Hochul is saying exactly that. You did read past the headline? Oh, wait, it's insinuated in the headline, too.

Take the vaccine, Kenneth Copeland demanded it, and "God" provided it.

Thank you so much for informing us who speak directly to God every day of what God is so woefully unable to say HImself. Whatever would we do if not for the great Sookiechacha there to tell us what God cannot? I mean, really God is by definition only omnipotent.

And I find it extremely interesting that even in the midst of telling me what God wants me to do and is unable to tell me Himself, you still have serious difficulty using the word without enclosing it in quotes! Most people do that when they don't believe a thing is really what it is.

Perhaps you should read my message to Kathy Hochul and consider the last point, O Satan the deceiver. Not interested in your fruit.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Plenty of signs of proof of my first post.

It's "Plenty of signs of proof 'in' my first post"
Or "Proof a-plenty with signs of posting first"
Geez , learn before you post .
(A High Captain of Angband should know better)...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Jeez. Does she want them to listen to god, or meet him?
The lines are blurring.

Not that blurry from where I sit. Meet Him...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I love it!

"My Christ" as mine is somehow different from the actual one or something because I implied that Rev. Hochul might be speaking from her nether orifice.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

The more government officials try to punish people into it by forcing them out of society: job, house, ability to obtain basic necessities, etc, even denial of care ... the more it begins to look like prophetic fulfillment particularly when the disease in question is not especially deadly to most people.

This isn't about "most people". It's about the Christian philosophy of "loving thy neighbor", whose life and the lives of their loved ones may not fall into the "most people" category.

C'mon man, get over the narrative that the unvaxxed are responsible for spreading the infection. How many examples do we need to see where vaxxed contract COVID or spread COVID themselves before you realize that this inane argument, this well of nothingness that you keep returning to has run dry...

What does that have to do with "religious exemption"? If that's your reasoning for not getting the vax, don't blame it on your religion. That's hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I love it!

"My Christ" as mine is somehow different from the actual one or something because I implied that Rev. Hochul might be speaking from her nether orifice.

Yes, your Christ. Because Christians have a personal relationship with Christ. Tell me that that's not true.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I believe Kathy Hochul is saying exactly that.

Why doesn't she have the same right to speak to "the gospel" as any other person, preacher or politician using "God" and religion as a reason to get, or not to get vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Yes...according to Kenneth Copeland, who demanded that "God" provide a vaccine to defeat COVID, and the adage of the drowning man who couldn't discern "God's" help in the way of boats and helicopters as an answer to his prayer for help, they are the same thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Jeez. Does she want them to listen to god, or meet him?
The lines are blurring.

Not that blurry from where I sit. Meet Him...

Are you communicating from the great beyond?

Thanks, I'd rather wait until it's my time to meet up personally.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why doesn't she have the same right to speak to "the gospel" as any other person, preacher or politician using "God" and religion as a reason to get, or not to get vaccinated?

Speaking, no problem. But she is a governor and has the power to enforce her ideas on others. That applies to other politicians as well.

Average people and preachers have no such legal authority.

In addition, I take great exception to anyone who is in direct violation of the very tenets of Christianity trying to speak for God. It's a more extreme version of the old "blackface" that is now considered so heinous that a person can be demonized for it 20 years after the fact.

Get thee behind me Satan. I see you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe that Democrat Gov. Should read the bible. I have a problem when i see polticans pretending to care about God or whatever well they themselves arent real Christians.

his message is clear. He wants Christians vaccinated

If American Christians read the bible everything what is happening is very close to the Mark of the beast. At least the vax passport system it sure is.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

edit on 27-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If American Christians read the bible everything what is happening is very close to the Mark of the beast. At least the vax passport system it sure is.

It's a forerunner. The Mark may well come out of this, or it may come out of the next planned global catastrophe, or maybe even the next one. But it will happen, and it will use implanted RFID chips with a kind of UPC code tattoo marking their location, required for commerce.

Woe to them who take the Mark of the Beast!

Revelation 16:1-2
    And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

That is exactly what would happen to an embedded RFID chip should the planet be hit with a direct CME of sufficient power.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I take great exception to anyone who is in direct violation of the very tenets of Christianity trying to speak for God.

Then you take issue with a great many politicians, including Republican politician, like Donald Trump and Mike Pence, who invoked God whenever it was politically expedient and who ply religious arguments to promote Christian agendas into legislation.

I assume you also oppose the National Prayer Breakfast?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join