It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Rel! You have any recall on what that thread was named? I was telling someone about it today and Id really like to show them that post. Cant believe it disappeared that fast! I even went through my history and cant seek to find it

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are NO raised parts... only raised BUTTONS... here's another blowup with buttons outlined in 3D in red:

Bigger

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I kept an archive of the first page... it was called:

About life on other planets. Mysterious textbook for officers of the tsarist army in 1897

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Please, don't surrender your vote by proxy to thieves. Keep going to vote so we can keep the moral high ground. It makes it easier to steal when virtually no one goes to vote.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Vote but write in your own candidate or third party.
Only way I have justified participating in "elections" my entire life.
To be fair I did not vote from clinton 2 to obama 1 at all.
People getting excited over their vote not counting
Like it is something new.

a reply to: gmx0010110

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Question: If you have money in savings when the collapse happens, what happens to your savings? Pouf? or will the insurance that covers the investment firms pay up?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, as I understand it from various accounts/commentators:

1) Only the Assets transfer to the QFS - NOT the debts.
Put another way; CR balances transfer, DR balances don't,

2) The initial transfer of those CR (Asset) balances occurred around a year ago and have since been processing in parallel to the old system.

In short your savings transfer but your overdrafts and credit cards don't?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
"Please, don't surrender your vote by proxy to thieves."

We are already doing that. Whether you cast a ballot or not doesn't matter when the win is fixed.

"Keep going to vote so we can keep the moral high ground"

How does knowingly voting in rigged elections give us the moral high ground? If anything, it makes us look weak and idiotic. Going through the motions of an action that you already know is futile. But you'll keep doing it anyway because you tell yourself there's no other alternative. Yes there is. Quit complying to a rigged game.

"It makes it easier to steal when virtually no one goes to vote."

The percentage of Americans who actually vote is already pretty low. So that doesn't even matter.

I don't understand people who insist on playing a game that's set up against you. It really baffles my mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky, have you ever watched "My 700lb" life? It might be 900 lb anyway one of the first things I believe we need to re-construct is the food we ingest. When I was a kid people gained weight over the age of 50 but 20 to 30 lbs. not 200 to 300. And don't get me wrong I believe food is a powerful (if not the most powerful addiction) and I feel bad for people who are morbidly obese. I wish there were more doctor's like the one on that show I mentioned. I have 2 bff's that are constantly on me because I smoke every now and then cause it calms my nerves but I have low blood pressure, no cough, haven't had bronchitis since OSHA started regulating industrial chemicals, and no traces of COPD. When I tell them that they agree then keep on a preaching!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Look at the full pic you posted and you will see that those are not even buttons. They are fasteners. Either way, the watch in the Q pic doesn't have those bulky parts. It is slimmer.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Add Serbia - and other locales still unknown - to the list of Havana Syndrome/AHI attacks...

Havana Syndrome Attacks Widen With CIA Officer’s Evacuation From Serbia

U.S. officials say the still-unexplained assaults are steadily expanding and sapping morale at the CIA and State Department.

The CIA evacuated an intelligence officer serving in Serbia in recent weeks who suffered serious injuries consistent with the neurological attacks known as Havana Syndrome, according to current and former U.S. officials.

The incident in the Balkans, which hasn’t been previously reported, is the latest in what the officials describe as a steady expansion of attacks on American spies and diplomats posted overseas by unknown assailants using what government officials and scientists suspect is some sort of directed-energy source.

“In the past 60 to 90 days, there have been a number of other reported cases” on U.S. soil and globally, said Dr. James Giordano, a Georgetown University professor of neurology who is advising the U.S. government on the issue. “They are seen as valid reports with verified health indicators.”

Total BS. Isn’t it curious, that only soldiers, spies, diplomats, and State Dept staff get hit with "mysterious weapons" that supposedly nobody knows anything about, if we are to believe CNN, CBS, and the rest of the lying corporate media playing cover for US Gov? They know and using it as a convenient excuse for some reason. NSA & CIA have classified intelligence concerning these AHI neurowarfare attacks dating back to at least the 1990s. 👇👇

Source: NSA memo confirming [PDF]

In totalitarian 2021, the danger now to the whole world is the entrenchment of use of these nefarious EMF/Neuro/Nano weapons, their concealment in language as in fact, and their funded deployment in such innocuously-presented scenarios as "crowd control" and "maintenance of the peace."

COVERT TECHNOLOGIES: The kinds of covert technologies known to be in use on people is being covered here: Extrajudicial Targeting Technologies (Weapons Use/Tests/Abuse) — Biometric Surveillance, Non Lethal Weapons, Neuroweapons

NEUROTECHNOLOGIES: Public disclosure of the existence of Neuroweapons as well as the use of neurotechnologies in Criminal Justice and military research programs is being covered here:
Public Disclosure on Neuro Weapons and Neuro Technologies In Use Today

From 2006:

Evidence of Contracts Pointing to US and NATO Weapons Testing on Citizens [PDF]

This Memorandum of Understanding, incidentally, was kept secret for twenty-four years and finally released on FOIA request only in 2018, covered here:

Documentary Evidence since 1994 of Covert High-Tech Electronic-Weapon and Neurotechnology Use in Targeted Surveillance, Experimentation, Operations by US Government on Americans: (1) The DOD/DOJ Memorandum of Understanding on Operations Other Than War and Law Enforcement, 1994.
FOIA [PDF]

And back to blaming Russians, again.🤡

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Question: If you have money in savings when the collapse happens, what happens to your savings? Pouf? or will the insurance that covers the investment firms pay up?

Black Tuesday Oct 29th 1929 ? .....

.... The damage was more severe because not only had individual investors put their money into stocks, so did businesses. Consumers who thought their money was safe in banks lost out when banks that had invested the money didn’t have enough reserves to repay it.....

I believe that is this years date for the Duke to answer for his Epstein adventures.....
eta Tells you about this device lol ..... Haven't logged out since last login snafu ...

edit on 30-9-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes, but if you fail to do your part and show up to vote, they can hide their stealing vote methods. Eventually, theft of this level will be stopped. They use hook or crook to win and that will be the motivation to end their fake rule.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
"Please, don't surrender your vote by proxy to thieves."

We are already doing that. Whether you cast a ballot or not doesn't matter when the win is fixed.

"Keep going to vote so we can keep the moral high ground"

How does knowingly voting in rigged elections give us the moral high ground? If anything, it makes us look weak and idiotic. Going through the motions of an action that you already know is futile. But you'll keep doing it anyway because you tell yourself there's no other alternative. Yes there is. Quit complying to a rigged game.

"It makes it easier to steal when virtually no one goes to vote."

The percentage of Americans who actually vote is already pretty low. So that doesn't even matter.

I don't understand people who insist on playing a game that's set up against you. It really baffles my mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Barry and Anthony both predicted the PLANdemonic movie we are watching ..... That's one neck of a coinkydink

Oh BO Y

edit on 9302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Excellent finds. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fail to do your part...
They can hide their stealing vote methods...
Eventually this will be stopped...

You can't be serious.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank You. I didn't want to assume the find out I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreetYes FDIC was established in 1933 as a result of the banks failing in the 1920's then there are also annuities.

I don't like to log out either...lol

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
After 5 years of legal battles, gentrification concerns and a federal review, now projected $830 million Obama Library breaks ground at lakefront Chicago park.

235-foot WTF “museum tower” will be the focal point of the center.

Special Reveal: See the text that will appear on the Obama Presidential Center Museum. "Yes We can"...
www.youtube.com...

Obama Presidential Center Museum

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And here I thought it was going to be some kind of "nondenominational" Islamic Outreach Styled center.

Also I like the design, it's very "Tower of Babel" like. It says, "Look at ME god, I'm coming for you".

Personally I don't care the design makes sense square footage wise if you're going to build in the city of Chicago. What gets me is the wording on the structure.

You are America. Unconstrained by habit and convention. Unencumbered by what is, ready to seize what ought to be. For everywhere in this country, there are first steps to be taken, there is new ground to cover, there are more bridges to be crossed. America is not the project of any one person. The single most powerful word in our democracy is the word ‘We.’ ‘We The People.’ ‘We Shall Overcome.’ ‘Yes We Can.’ That word is owned by no one. It belongs to everyone. Oh, what a glorious task we are given to continually try to improve this great nation of ours.
PRESIDENT OBAMA, 2015

Now can anyone get a good eye on how the words are split, and see if there is a "hidden" message in it. My gut says there is more than one meaning to the words being placed on it, but my current headaches have me kind of out of looking at a lot the last few days (and today)

Something else, is a lot of land is going to be used on this "center". I wonder how they are going to control the homeless population that will move in to the woods in and around the center?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What does KU say... Oh yeah, Sometimes you cannot TELL them the trush. You must SHOW THEM

Bigger

...Buttons same distance apart as demonstrated by the RED lines,
Bevel same width as shown in GREEN,
Bevel's edge same width, as shown in BLUE!
edit on 30-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join