It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gravelbone
Could be something, could be nothing.
Filed under wait and see, per usual.

"Durham officially investigating Clinton campaign"

technofog.substack.com...

🤷🏼‍♂️

The bogus Steele Dossier funding coming from HRC campaign won't shock me.

I think the early investigations found it was 50/50 between Hillary's campaign and DNC.

The lawyer that actually issued the payments on behalf of that partnership was recently indicted.

Was his name Sussman?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Mr Pool now posted a picture of the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MILITUM SIGILLUM

Boy Howdy, it -would- be nice to see a group show up dedicated to protection of the faithful.

Friday the 13th. The globalist deep state was already at it.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This vid is from 2016. I've watched this before, but the interesting thing is that the A.I. and the bots no longer run things but are still terrorizing those that don't "obey" them enforcing people I to their pods because of bad air aka fake News.

They're showing us this movie's been over for some time and it's taken years trying to wake us up. Like "The Nines" movie. Think of that movie "what dreams may come". The Woman in that movie was so wrought and broken from losing her entire family she died in her own grief, believing in her own slice of hell, became enslaved by it after her death.

She "Believed" everything was crap and her fault so much so, that she manifested it. Had she woken up and realized what this fake reality actually is, her Awakening upon death would have been that much sweeter.

Darwin

Also

Do you know who you are?
edit on 21-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
I really like Bob Proctor! Thank you for posting that clip.
Even more pertinent today.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cimmerius

I think the vaxxed are feeling sorry for themselves, and angry over being lied to so frequently.

It will be interesting to hear how Joe Biden tries to conjure up fear of nothing-burger OMICRON in his big speech on Tuesday.

He won't be able to accomplish getting more people vaccinated and boostered by depicting the big picture accurately...that's for sure.

You can’t un-ring that bell. They’ve gone “all in” to convince themselves. The unvaxxed can go get jabbed at any point we want. The math simply isn’t there for me to deem 0.008 worth the risk of injecting God knows what into my body.

I wonder if the vax rate is increasing since oh-my-con was announced? How did the existing inventory of jabs get updated for this new strain so fast?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Trump will be holding a presser on Jan6th to talk about the election fraud and "many other things." I hope he announces that he signed the PEADs in advance of the election and that Biden is illegitimate.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Trump will be holding a presser on Jan6th to talk about the election fraud and "many other things." I hope he announces that he signed the PEADs in advance of the election and that Biden is illegitimate.

Yeah, about that. I’ll support Trump again but if he runs in 2024 he better not repeat same mistakes;

- wrong VP
- cabinet of clowns
- failing to fire Fauci
- fail to blow out bureaucrats

I’ll give him a rookie pass on these in first term due to the many promises he did deliver on even while under fire.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I was wondering the same as to who is paying this money. It is $40 thousand a month on top of his wages. I will try and find out.
I too have real concerns especially when this Covid outreach is accompanied with rhetoric "Those Christians are so uninformed and clinging to their bibles." I can only guess there is some serious brain washing going on and the echo chamber is exhausting to listen to.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’m wondering how long the Aussies and NZ’ers will tolerate what’s happening in their countries?

I’m expecting a break point where the tables turn and bad things happen to TPTB in those lands. It very well may be a modern day 1776 that puts US & STATE GOVT on notice as to what awaits.

Meh, who knows. I do feel there is a line out there. How close they (or we) are to it is unknown. As for the USA, will the 2022 midterms and 2024 elections flip the script? Head off the “crossing of the line” before it happens?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kamala Harris thinks Joe's obsession with blaming everything on the unvaccinated is stupid.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't think VP Harris has been told about the $$$ transfer from Pharmaceuticals to Biden, Fauci, Trump, and other influential VIP's, for their promotion of the wanna-be vaccines. That's why the un-vaxxed and un-boostered obsession exists, Kamala. It's NOT because they care, lol.

Apparently, Kamala's check didn't clear.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Only a few at the top are responsible. A few hundred thousand individuals can remove them easily.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

At least 2 states Have identified tons of illegal ballots, but have not recounted.
After removing them. Something is wrong.
Az and Wi.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The thing that is interesting is how many of the politicians that are pushing these lockdowns have been involved in corruption. Is it possible the people are being kept in lockdown to not only expose the crooked politicians but to help protect them from covert operations aimed at cleaning up the bad actors.

Supposedly NZ and Australia have very large amounts of DUMBS and bunkers for the elite. Also, in the news is allegedly Dick Cheney had escaped arrest and fled to NZ. Who did these politicians get the money from and who are they protecting?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An interesting take on this that I have seen a couple of places is that these state audits that have been in the news are just a smoke screen for what is really going on and that is a decertification of California. The story I heard was if you remember there was footage of Pelosi in the capitol building which looked like US Marshalls surrounding her and telling her to be quiet. The word is she had spilled the beans and has named names. The special election with her nephew was a farce and was more "proof" of the steal when it is made public. If California decertifies that is a huge loss for Biden and wouldn't require any other states for him to drop below 270. Another interesting fact is how many electoral votes does California have? Where have I seen these numbers before 5:5?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
MAJOR COMMS FROM CHUCK GRASSLEY in this tweet at 10:53EST, 15:53UTC:
twitter.com...

3yrs ago the bipart First Step Act I led became law Since then data shows recidivism rates for those released under First Step Act are lower than other offenders Criminal justice reform works 2give deserving Americans a second bite at the apple while still being tough on crime

My DECODE of it:

Bigger

Incorporates:
DECLAS of FISA
RESIGNATIONS/RECUSALS (of Supreme Court?)
What HUBER can ACT on

edit on 21-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Rel there is another Pool drop.
A white C on a blue background.

To me it looks like a logo.
I checked on some of our favorites. World Economic Forum just happens to have a white C on a blue background. One would think that they would use a full circle.

We have some oddity here. The logo on November 21, 2001 had the words "Committed to Improving the State of the World. On March 26, 2020 they removed those words.

WHO declared a global pandemic on March 11, 2020 so two weeks later the WEF removes their care about the world? [Two Weeks link.]

Archillect twitter posted an inverted C.
Pfizer changed their logo on January 5, 2021. Just happens to be two blue C's inverted from each other which they claim is a graphic DNA helix. And they introduced a new color PURPLE. They changed the color gradient from light to dark across the logo.
Just for fun... Pfizer= 6 > January 5= 6> 2 C's 3+3= 6. 666.

logos.fandom...>com>wiki>pfizer
commons...@wikimedia.org>wiki>File:World_Ec...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Pfizer gematria...The Storm is here.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Supreme and Criminal are both capitalized in the text. SC= Supreme Court?
Is there a ruling we are waiting for that is really important?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I can't see any new Mr Pool drop?

Are you referring to an old one (re "A white C on a blue background. ")?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
2021 is almost done and its looking like another year without any hopeium sauce being delivered?

Will the unvacinated be able to walk down the street in 2022?

Perhaps You have more than you know but maybe the perspective reading it was from the wrong side.

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join