It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Sorry

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Best meme EVER!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gosh once again, where to start, been up to date with Q thread but so so busy, no jab sacked, child care as such, watching the lulls n any behind the scene dots etc, start with marry Holydays all n here is a fun vid from down under-over > www.youtube.com... >

On the natural time dreamspell Tzolkin we are in a ten kin-day GAP journey atm ( galactic activation portal, to do with an overlay DNA over tzolkin ), there is two of these each side of it's middle, usualllly shown in green. This will lead us out of the 13 day wavepell of the Serpent into the next wave of the Mirror ( feel this will be close to us here moving into the Storm arkeytypal energy of 19 ( 39 = Storm ) of next thread, also 3X13=39. brb

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
All kinds of confusing communications today, so far:

1) Charlie Ward (Yes, I know...) was convinced in this short bitchute at 21:16 GMT, that the ITV.com Ten O'clock news this evening would announce a UK lock down from Monday Dec 27th... which he thought kicks off 30 day transfer to QFS.

As the ITV.COM home page shows. at 23:29GMT. this does not appear to have happened. I haven't watched the news broadcast itself - but nothing showing on their home page.

2) RealRawNews saying that Dick Cheney was assisted by the CIA to escape to New Zealand.

3) X22 usually publishes 2 bitchute videos at just past midnight; 1 on finance and 1 on geopolitical.
And We Know usually publishes 1 bitchute video during the afternoon.

Neither has published anything yet today!

4) Dow Jones index fell as far as 698 points but recovered to a drop of -433.28, to 34,932.16, which is 1.23%.
That makes roughly 532+433 = 965 points drop over 2 business days.

5) Dan Scavino video tweeted at 4:44pm GMT, a REINDEER (STAG) running, trying to catch up a train in the snow.

6) I don't see any highlighted comms on the GMax trial events today?

7) Mr Pool posted 2 pictures in the afternoon (UK time) when usually he posts early hours of the morning:
Picture 1 at 16:03UTC

Picture 2 at 17:44UTC

8) @RomanaDidulo saying the Movie starts mid-week:

Interesting question...

Q: Queen Romana, when do you think is best time for watching this season's movie?

Answer: Start this Mid-week 😉

9) ZeroHedge highlighting french media gossip that Macron's wife is transgender.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Christmas Carols...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Atm the noosphere and the micro macro are in a massively curious place not like previous Xmasses, our collective mind has been ( depending on where one's at ) through the wringer, much has been transmuted fear energy wise but held in check by the fear rising through cv1984, now with the omicorn being toothless PLUS so so many awakening there be this wee dooozeeee, people go to water = beach-lakes-rivers etc and nature if poss = re-inter-connect with nature n dissconnect much from the ph-tv-puter etc, purrrfect time noosphericalllly for ritual-changes-life-release-human connection etc = old narrative unable to compete come 2022 return, imo is all QO so the feelings am getting atm in near future is a less than 10% of humanity anchoring-holding-clearing-releasing-empathing etc humanity, all simple and unconfusing for much of the 10ish% while opposite is habbening, remember here somewhere an old message of get through to xmass and then marsch will be made easilyish also, gives jan and feb much interest lol.

More to come, wee backlog lol, loving the mind n brain sways by all here, blessings all.

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I’d be curious if todays onslaught of positive rona cases in the triple vaxxed along with BioNTech CEO saying the boosters weren’t enough to stop Omicron is actually a coordinated effort to induce new draconian measures
Some may sit and laugh at the irony but never let a crisis go to waste either right?

The current agenda seems to be to force enough of the unvaxxed to become vaxxed to be able to institute the vaccine passports without too massive an opposition.

Step one: threaten and punish the unvaxxed with warnings of deadly sickness and additional restrictions.

Step two: turn the vaxxed against the unvaxxed, so as to support the division and punishment. To do this, the vaxxed have to feel threatened by the unvaxxed. If they felt personally protected, they just wouldn’t care about the unjabbed.

What is interesting is, for this to work, it is essential that the vax is perceived to work, but not too well. If it didn’t work at all, there would be no reason to take it. If it worked completely there would be no reason for the vaxxed to fear the unvaxxed. We would end up with a situation where some people choose the shot and some don’t, and each group goes their own separate way satisfied with their choice.

To pit the vaxxed against the unvaxxed, we have to have a narrative where the shot doesn’t work completely, but it kind of, sort of, reduces the chances of getting Covid and possibly mitigates the severity if you do get sick. So it’s worth getting jabbed, but you really aren’t safe until all those horrible, disease spreading unjabbed folks also get the shot.

So we have a point of ambiguity. Or maybe it would be better to say a point of uncertainty. Does the jab work or not? Well, yes and no. It has to be that way for maximum manipulation of the public. Where there is certainty there is no fear. Where there is uncertainty there is fear, and people can be pushed to extremes to feel safe.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kamala Harris thinks Joe's obsession with blaming everything on the unvaccinated is stupid.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't think VP Harris has been told about the $$$ transfer from Pharmaceuticals to Biden, Fauci, Trump, and other influential VIP's, for their promotion of the wanna-be vaccines. That's why the un-vaxxed and un-boostered obsession exists, Kamala. It's NOT because they care, lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
nice
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

lnk

edit on 12/20/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Mr Pool now posted a picture of the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MILITUM SIGILLUM, at 03:17:43 UTC, original on twitter at 19:01 EST:

Bigger

Knights Templar link1:

A Seal of the Knights Templar, with their famous image of two knights on a single horse, a symbol of their early poverty. The text is in Greek and Latin characters, Sigillum Militum Xpisti: followed by a cross, which means "the Seal of the Soldiers of Christ".

A closer translation would be "The Seal of a Soldier of Christ".

link2:

Bigger
Founded 1118
HQ on Temple Mount through to 1128
Recognised by Pope 1139

The 1118 year reference in Law of War Manual gives:

11.18 ENEMY PROPERTY DURING OCCUPATION
e.g. 11.18.2.4 Seizure or Destruction of Submarine Cables Connecting an Occupied Territory With a Neutral Territory. Submarine cables connecting an occupied territory with a neutral territory shall not be seized or destroyed except in the case of absolute necessity. Such cables must likewise be restored and compensation fixed when peace is made.

This rule applies only to activities on land and does not deal with seizure or destruction of cables in the open sea.

#1118 CONFIRMATION POST: references CHONGQING
#1128 CONFIRMATION POST: references House of Reps
#1128 you have it all: We certainly do.

From Mr Pool timetamps:
19:01
03:17:43

#1901 = Picture of Vanderbilt Biltmore estate pool and Podesta "Art"
#317 Don't mistake journalists invited to parties as 'insiders'.
#1743 Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier? Important marker. Think connections. D5.

edit on 20-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yes folks, it is that time yet again.

Get ready for number 39.

Coming soonish ... right here on the fabulous Alpha Tango Sierra, or as I like to think of it 1.20.19.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I think the vaxxed are feeling sorry for themselves, and angry over being lied to so frequently.

It will be interesting to hear how Joe Biden tries to conjure up fear of nothing-burger OMICRON in his big speech on Tuesday.

He won't be able to accomplish getting more people vaccinated and boostered by depicting the big picture accurately...that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Acting Chairman of SEC gives notice of intended resignation by end of January 22 - link

Statement of Commissioner Elad L. Roisman

Dec. 20, 2021

Today, I sent a letter to President Biden, informing him that I intend to resign my position by the end of January. Serving the American people as a Commissioner and an Acting Chairman of this agency has been the greatest privilege of my professional life. It has been the utmost honor to work alongside my extraordinary SEC colleagues, who care deeply about investors and our markets. Over the next several weeks, I remain committed to working with my fellow Commissioners and the SEC’s incredible staff to further our mission of protecting investors, maintaining fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitating capital formation.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The moves are now getting very dirty!

Ron Watkins (Codemonkeyz) on telegram reports that ANTHRAX POISONINGS have happened:

Everyone please send prayers for Joe Oltmann, Jovan Pulitzer, and a few others (who I won't name).

They are very sick with what is suspected to be anthrax poisoning.

🙏🙏

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
All kinds of confusing communications today, so far:

9)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Dog coms?

Commander implies someone who has seen action.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
Could be something, could be nothing.
Filed under wait and see, per usual.

"Durham officially investigating Clinton campaign"

technofog.substack.com...

🤷🏼‍♂️

The bogus Steele Dossier funding coming from HRC campaign won't shock me.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel I am really struggling with the medical side of Covid and what it has done to some in the medical profession. A friend who has a family member working in ICU has changed so radically. He has had over 150 people who have died which would take a toll on any one. But instead of empathy he now just says to patients before being intubated "you have one call before you go under." Like a death sentence. He asks them if they have been vaxed and he claims none have been so it is their own fault. They deserved this. Just dismissing the novel idea that the Chyna virus was a biological weapon. Now it is the individual's fault.

It gets worse. He is being paid $10,000 a week to go out into communities where the uptake has been low to try and convince them to get the shot. They are using his position of medical expertise and his details about the deaths.

I am just horrified.

If I knew you were being paid 10k a week to share details about something I suspect that we are being lied to about, then I would sure not trust a word that person says about what they get paid so much to convince people.

edit on 21-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join