It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think we should get one for "Best crowd scene"/extras!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: FlyingFox
Trump is appreciative that the guy who stole the election from him gives him credit for the vaccines? Wow I'm getting warm fuzzies from all the love flowing between these two...

The process of healing is only going to happen when the criminals are brought to justice and the American people are freed from all the pain and suffering we have endured at their hands.

Crap.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"The PANdemic narrative is Mass Hypnosis".

t.me...

I found this quote and really liked it

An illusion? Death is a human concept. Man has forgotten self. Man continues to give his power to others. Man follows blind the blind. Religons, and dogma have conditioned the minds of people that follow these human concepts to loose sight of what is. When man becomes enlightened and remembers everything is within.

When man opens the minds eye he shall see what is before him. When man sets aside fear, and arrogance, seeks peace and tranquility he shall see everything is one. One consciousness. Until then, man shall continue to struggle with that which he manifests through thoughts and emotions. In man's arrogance his vision is clouded with doubt and fear. Man is unaware he is manifesting each moment. Meditate within.. Source dwells within. Enlightenment is now.

Also this quote

"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. - Mark Twain
edit on 22-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Heh. "Exekution" can also mean "compulsory settlement".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Crap.

My very same thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
LuCIAn Greeves and the CIAtanic Temple, spreading their usual sex-pest stupidity this Christmas season...

NY Post

Lightning struck Floyd's mural. Is it too much to hope for another lightning strike on this abomination?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Wow ... that is interesting. To quote part of what you presented (also quoted) that bothers me most:

anthrax is being genetically engineered by a researcher, whose name was redacted in the release, so that it will express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which is the part of the coronavirus that allows it to gain access into human cells.

SO they will engineer an anthrax bacillus to express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. They can do that, no problem.

But, what does that mean?

There will be anthrax leading to all the usual anthrax symptoms upon infection, that will test POSITIVE for the spike protein on immunoassay testing, at a minimum. At worst, the spike protein would over-activate a patient's immune system, causing additional problems above the normal anthrax infection, possibly worse in those previously-exposed to either the original COVID-19 and/or the vaccines.

Question on conclusion: are they potentially trying to make a more lethal anthrax, or to use anthrax to 'kill' people, while using POSITIVE spike protein tests to blame it on COVID-19?

Damn. Evil bastards. I don't like any of this.

This is how they expect to prove antiparasitics are useless against viral infections?
If bacterial properties infused with viral infections it becomes a forked spear.
Gain of function on steroids. A big thick quilt where the curtain was pulled back.

😬
🙏❤💯

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh-my-con is a bust like Delta so the next variant should be arriving any day now.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Oh-my-con is a bust like Delta so the next variant should be arriving any day now.

The Omicron Fiasco.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

“Omega”

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Funny how they miss out all the greek letters used to symbolise Jesus Christ!

Chi Rho
IHS

i.e. They didn't use Chi, Iota, Rho, Sigma...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was looking after my grandson today. It wasn't until I got to the supermarket that it dawned on me what he had in his hand.
Starting him young.
Made me almost laugh out loud!
Before anyone asks, he has these playmat squares that have the letters of the alphabet in them. Q and J have always been his favourites.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Very Qute!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A synchronicity of QQ nsture...

I had to go buy the meat joints for Christmas and to deliver to my mother and brother, who will be hosting this year. I buy the meat and some cheeses as they'll be putting all the prep effort in.

Anywho... when I dropped in, Mother asked me to choose a present from her collection of antiques. At 84 she's finding it difficult to choose/buy/wrap presents for the 4 generations of family. I chose a marble pestle and mortar signed 1717.

Thinking about it on the drive home, I realised that 1717 is 304 years ago in 2021... some coinkydinky?

1717 = QQ
304 = 30+4 = 34 = 17+17 = QQ

Some notable events from 1717:

Jan 4 - Netherlands, Great Britain & France sign Triple Alliance
Mar 2 - The Loves of Mars and Venus becomes the first ballet performed in England
Mar 31 - A sermon on "The Nature of the Kingdom of Christ" by Benjamin Hoadly, the Bishop of Bangor, provokes the Bangorian Controversy
Jun 24 - 1st Free Masons' grand lodge founded in London
Jul 17 = Handel's "Water Music" premieres on the river Thames in London
Jul 28 - Prussian king Frederik Willhelm I gives compulsory education to 5-12 yrs
Aug 17 - France, Russia & Prussia sign agreement
Aug 22 - Spanish troops land on Sardinia
Sep 5 - Britain's King George I issues Proclamation "For Suppressing Pirates in the West Indies", granting a pardon
Nov 28 - Blackbeard attacks and captures a French merchant slave ship, which he renames as his flagship the "Queen Anne's Revenge"
Dec 25 - Floods ravage Dutch coast provinces, thousands killed

edit on 22-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Happy 122221.

edit on 12 22 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He is!
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lots of stuff coming together at the same time, folks. Durham zeroing in on Clinton, leaders begining to demand citizens take an experimental vaccine, and now we have this. Pharmaceutical giants, Gates, Fauci, Boris Johnson, et al now officially stand accused of crimes against humanity in international criminal court.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Happy 122221.

Maybe a verdict in the Maxwell trial. It's been said that a guilty verdict may induce Ghislane to name names for a reduced sentence....

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Heh. "Exekution" can also mean "compulsory settlement".

Cheers

Thanks! Knew there had to be a mis-translation. Well, at least for now, I think.

Meanwhile, over in the End of the world dept...

CDC predicts COVID-19 deaths to reach over 15,000 per week by Jan. 8

According to the CDC website, as many as 15,600 deaths per week will likely be reported across the country by Jan. 8, 2022. That is more COVID-19 cases than the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has reported across the entire Commonwealth since the pandemic began 21 months ago.

The anticipated surge in COVID-19 deaths is being attributed to social gatherings with friends and families during the holidays. This has left many people feeling anxious.

Overall, health officials say the best way to gather is to get vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I can see this information coming out as a primer to arrest Podesta which would align with the drop and then if Maxwell is found guilty I think the flood starts.

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join