It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There's always the possibility that President Trump is in charge but hasn't made any public appearances this year. It may be incorrect to assume that only people in the deep state are being portrayed by actors. There is a lot to gain by using a Trump actor to manipulate the narrative, especially when there is a plan in place that would prevent him from being seen by anyone.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm not saying that I want to see bad things happen. I can only offer an opinion from my limited perspective about what I am currently witnessing and tbh it doesn't look good. However, I am always willing to admit when I've been wrong

I'm just going to say this here, even though this might not be the best place to say it (or maybe it is). The more Trump continues opening his mouth about the vaccines the more he's starting to look like fluff. First he says he won't get the booster because it's a money making scheme. Now he claims he got boosted. He continues to claim his vaccines saved tens of millions of lives for a virus with a 99. something % survival rate. Does this make sense to anyone? Then he sushes the crowd when they boo him which is a clear indication that he isn't listening to his followers. He's not paying attention to VAERS and vaccine injury or death data. IMO this makes him appear dishonest, reckless and dangerous and out of touch with his base. Is this part of the plan? I have no idea. Stay tuned I guess...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I hope Archbishop Viganòs has an army of benevolent angels watching over him.

About that galaxy of luciferian organizations and foundations...hundreds can be found here. Big pharma, big tech, big eugenics, big banks (including Islamic), big foundations, big defense corps, big food, big oil, etc.

Ready Player One...sponsored by Metaverse...

‘Skhayascraper’

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Nice catch PFS!

The BBC, yesterday, was saying Boris wanted to get everyone "booster"ed by the end of the year... but that there was no way he'd get 2 million people a day to get it. Then there was a prediction of a cabinet backlash if he used a lock down over Christmas, to push that agenda! I guess this is the alternative route he chose.

I checked for symbolism on the insert:

Bigger

a) Bottom right, standalone phrase All together which is 123 in simple gematria
Equivalents:
Dark Winter
Biden End Times
Corona Vaccine

Karma is judged

b) The "All together" is directly underneath the "NOW" - mirror this to get The Farm - All Together Now:

This song/video was: Inspired by the Christmas Day football match in No Man's Land during the First World War!

c) The "NOW" is an anagram of NWO... and the orange O represents the SUN in eclipse?

d) Word Count:

H.M. Government NHS

= 3

GET BOOSTED NOW

= 3

Every adult in the country now needs to get a COVID-19 booster vaccine, because two
doses does not give you enough protection against catching Omicron. Vaccination sites
will be open throughout the festive period - including between Christmas and New Year.
To book yours and find out more visit: nhs.uk/covidvaccination

=52

All together>

= 2

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Is it possible President Trump is referring to his polling numbers when talking about getting boosted?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No, we haven’t figured it out. We are always a step behind. Also, there is some dispute on the actual location of Israel. Plus, has anyone considered Israel being the people, not the geographic location?

originally posted by: lightoverdark187
Have we figured out yet "saving Israel for last"? Country or person?

How has Boris Johnson aged 10 years in one year when Meta Thunberg has not aged a day in 5 years?

Merry Christmas Patriots. Oh and Guy Thursday, night night sweetie...........feel better now?

Hello Troy and Sabre

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just saw another question posed on another site. Have we heard anything from Gina Haspel? Typically wouldn’t this be the time for her book release before the holidays and to trash the previous admin?

Also, has anyone ever seen Tiffany dover again? I think the consensus is that the “keystone” is a person. Could she be the keystone to bring the covid narrative crashing down.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel I am really struggling with the medical side of Covid and what it has done to some in the medical profession.

It gets worse. He is being paid $10,000 a week to go out into communities where the uptake has been low to try and convince them to get the shot. They are using his position of medical expertise and his details about the deaths.

edited

Your post aroused a lot of emotions in me. Too many to organize into a post.

But one question popped into my mind. About the guy who is being paid $10,000 a week to go out and try to convince people to get the shot--

That’s a lot of money. Especially if you consider he’s probably not the only medical professional around with a deal like that. Who is paying him? The hospital he works with? Local government? Federal government? The vaccine companies?
edit on 12/20/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thought about this for a bit now, and what if Israel is actual name for Azael?

From: Wiki (yes I know but unles you want a new aged angled link just deal with it)

Azrael holds a rather benevolent role as God's angel of death, wherein he acts as a psychopomp, responsible for transporting the souls of the deceased after their death.

So, sure save death for last. It makes sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

From: Wiki (yes I know but unles you want a new aged angled link just deal with it)

Azrael holds a rather benevolent role as God's angel of death, wherein he acts as a psychopomp, responsible for transporting the souls of the deceased after their death.

Israel. Is-Ra-El. Is the name of three Egyptian gods. Well, "El" is more often used as the title given to any God, but there was also an Egyptian minor God known as El.

ETA: Is = Isis.
edit on 20-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Israel. Is-Ra-El. Is the name of three Egyptian gods. Well, "El" is more often used as the title given to any God, but there was also an Egyptian minor God known as El.

Speaking of which I've been carrying this meme for a bit..... Time to drop it off
Symbolism ? , you tell me

edit on 12202021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Wouldn't that mean something like Classical Egyptian Polytheism will be held for the last. I guess that makes sense when you realize that Egyptian Gods and Goddesses were worshiped for thousands of years while the gods of monotheism have only been worshipped for hundreds of years (and even then, the religious authorities will alter them and their teachings to fit their agendas)

Ancient Gods, cryptic codes, and mysterious cults. Seems like the classical Greek Mysteries to me.

I was kind of implying that death was being held for last, but this notion that the Gods of ancestry are the ones awaking seem s to be spreading.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Speaking of which I've been carrying this meme for a bit..... Time to drop it off
Symbolism ? , you tell me

This is something I have been trying to warn people about since this began. In the end we will eventually learn that the entire message of the Holy Bible was manipulated very early on and we were given a completely perverted version of history. The bible got everything twisted up from the begining.

But that doesn't mean that Jesus wasn't real or any of that. It just means that the historical record contained in the bible has been spun to promote the current controllers. It's why there have been millions of people killed based on the dogma contained within it. The truth carries its own proof. If everything in the bible was precisely at is says, there wouldn't be any need to fight over it.

In the end they'll find out that the Abrahamic faiths have been fighting for thousands of years based on lies told by the Prince of Lies himself.

Funny, long while back now Sufi connected the Godfather references in the Q posts to the big three Faith's. And then later Trump went on to pen the Abraham accords. It's just another instance of Sufi's decodes being on point. He catches ish when something he suggests doesn't pan out, but there's plenty to point at to say the dude knows his ish.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Just saw another question posed on another site. Have we heard anything from Gina Haspel?

Not since...if anyone believes it...🤡🌎

twitter.com...

Last I heard she joined the law and lobbying firm King & Spalding as a senior advisor on the firm’s National Security team...along with Former Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Sally Q. Yates, Rod Rosenstein, and where director Wray came from. The firm also advises Donald Trump's real estate empire.

Drew Hruska and Gina Haspel to lead the firm’s Family Office Risk Advisory initiative with Sally Yates and Zach Harmon.

Gina Haspel performs abhishek of Shri Neelkanth Varni at Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi) India.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightoverdark187

How has Boris Johnson aged 10 years in one year when Meta Thunberg has not aged a day in 5 years?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Maybe Just one Bad one

edit on Mon Dec 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is it possible President Trump is referring to his polling numbers when talking about getting boosted?

If Biden says something in his speech tomorrow about Trump endorsing boosters, another hint theyre working together for $$$.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All kinds of confusing communications today, so far:

1) Charlie Ward (Yes, I know...) was convinced in this short bitchute at 21:16 GMT, that the ITV.com Ten O'clock news this evening would announce a UK lock down from Monday Dec 27th... which he thought kicks off 30 day transfer to QFS.

As the ITV.COM home page shows. at 23:29GMT. this does not appear to have happened. I haven't watched the news broadcast itself - but nothing showing on their home page.

2) RealRawNews saying that Dick Cheney was assisted by the CIA to escape to New Zealand.

3) X22 usually publishes 2 bitchute videos at just past midnight; 1 on finance and 1 on geopolitical.
And We Know usually publishes 1 bitchute video during the afternoon.

Neither has published anything yet today!

4) Dow Jones index fell as far as 698 points but recovered to a drop of -433.28, to 34,932.16, which is 1.23%.
That makes roughly 532+433 = 965 points drop over 2 business days.

5) Dan Scavino video tweeted at 4:44pm GMT, a REINDEER (STAG) running, trying to catch up a train in the snow.

6) I don't see any highlighted comms on the GMax trial events today?

7) Mr Pool posted 2 pictures in the afternoon (UK time) when usually he posts early hours of the morning:
Picture 1 at 16:03UTC

Picture 2 at 17:44UTC

8) @RomanaDidulo saying the Movie starts mid-week:

Interesting question...

Q: Queen Romana, when do you think is best time for watching this season's movie?

Answer: Start this Mid-week 😉

9) ZeroHedge highlighting french media gossip that Macron's wife is transgender.

edit on 20-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

If Biden says something in his speech tomorrow about Trump endorsing boosters, another hint theyre working together for $$$.

Nope. I believe instead they'll eventually pivot to blame Trump and Trump has them walking into a trap that leads to Fauci.

But what this means for our side is that they'll be forced to admit that the vaccines do more harm than good. Fauci has already laid the groundwork for this when he suggested that it "wouldn't be the first time a vaccine actually spread a virus. Trump will then politely point out that he is a businessman - not a doctor. And that he put Mike Pence in charge of the project anyways. And then point out Fauci's lies.

edit on 20-12-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join