It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He really should tone down the braggadocious rhetoric about the vaccines. Especially if we do end up having Nuremburg 2.0.

twitter.com...

edit on 20-12-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Trump does not say which vax he took. In my opinion there is a big difference between an mRNA vaccine such as Pfizer and a vaccine that is made from an inactivated one.

It is his body and his choice so he can take it and I am glad he is not for mandating it.

As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter what any public official says, it is just an opinion. I am waiting for those monkey trials and the results.
Monkey see monkey do?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You feel they are safe, then?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Could that family have died of carbon monoxide poisoning? Silent but deadly!

To save space: New Mr Pool picture post is a repeat from 25 weeks ago (Eyes On?) - 12/20/21 at 11:03:41 EST

Original on 06/27/21 at 10:28 EST

Date difference calculator gives 175 days, 17 hours, 24 minutes = 25 weeks

1) When the first one was posted, I linked it, and other posts that day, to Uranium 1,

2) Looking at the repost, today, it could also be an homage to the venetian plague doctor masks - because of the long black nose...

3) Look at the highest section of the Mask on the Mr Pool pictures - there is an arrow pointing away from the face... saying "Take the masks off"?

edit on 20-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing.
Filed under wait and see, per usual.

"Durham officially investigating Clinton campaign"

technofog.substack.com...

🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Back to the crop circles.

In the Wall Street Journal today there was an article about the disappearance of the Christmas Beetle in Australia.
June 3, 2009.
Little London, Wiltshire
The crop circle is the image of the Christmas Beetle, which is in the Scarab family.

Seems there is some conflicting symbology around this but most seems to center on death, regeneration and renewal.

Adding 06 03 2009= 2020! The emergence of Covid in Australia was January 2020.

Checking in on the spirit animals "Find a way to remove yourself from the drama. Only then can you be a harbor of sanity among the insane."
If as I believe we are being communicated with, Past proves the future and the future proves the past. Loop/Pool

wsj.com>articles>in-australia-it-isnt-christm...
spirit-animals.com>Insect Arachnid

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Ho-ho-ho...🎅🤡

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

You owe me a keyboard! Joking! Nearly spat my tea out as I scrolled down and up pops Putin!
Perfect!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I just noticed that the number of followers is set at 17 [k]. Might mean something.

I just wonder if we are going to hear some more fakery about Covid. Another tall tale. Or just maybe the Fact checkers will finally do their job and give a big Pinocchio nose. That would be one way to break the trance of Covidiates.

We can only hope.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The world is really on full screech today. Global hum was loud whe I first woke up. So far since the minute I woke up people wouldn’t stop talking so I could read the latest from last night, to the point that the tv gets paused so that they can talk to me, I was given the “opportunity” to make breakfast, even though there weren’t enough eggs for me to have any, then I am looking out the window thinking and someone literally stood in front of the window on purpose, asks me if I am thinking about life, dances in front of the window, and coordinates for me to play a card game with some folks. I mean….really?

Edit: In the 60 seconds since I wrote this, I had to provide feedback on two Christmas presents and answer a question about a sofa while everyone walks around like they are T-Rex’s. I don’t even know how people here walk that loud; I’ve tried and can’t duplicate the sound.
edit on 12/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Ho-ho-ho...🎅🤡

twitter.com...

Mario is trying to rescue the princess?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Real Raw News saying George W Bush has been found guilty at tribunal and will be hanged on Jan 4th, 2022.

It appears James Baker testified against Dubya:

The next to testify was none other than James Baker, who served as White House Chief of Staff and United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, and as U.S. Secretary of State and White House Chief of Staff under President George H. W. Bush. The 91-year-old statesman had a physician at his side and a nasal cannula in his nostrils. He struggled to speak, and between gasping breaths said that he, too, had been told by the defendant to avoid New York and D.C. the week of September 10.
“Why are you coming forward now?” Rear Adm. Crandall asked.

“I don’t have much time left, and if there’s even a slim chance I don’t end up in hell, I’ll take it,” Baker replied.

Also Gavin Newsom's tribunal has been delayed until Dec 27th.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not that I've seen yet... and the notice doesn't appear on the Menzies website

I'm starting to wonder if it applies to papers starting to come out this evening, like the Evening Standard or The Metro?

I've not been out so haven't seen any of the day's physical newspapers in town.

Could be deliberate disinformation?

However, in other news, BBC: Davos business leaders' event postponed over Omicron

There's a picture of the inserts at this link. It's propaganda trying to persuade people to get vaccinated/boosted.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel I am really struggling with the medical side of Covid and what it has done to some in the medical profession. A friend who has a family member working in ICU has changed so radically. He has had over 150 people who have died which would take a toll on any one. But instead of empathy he now just says to patients before being intubated "you have one call before you go under." Like a death sentence. He asks them if they have been vaxed and he claims none have been so it is their own fault. They deserved this. Just dismissing the novel idea that the Chyna virus was a biological weapon. Now it is the individual's fault.

It gets worse. He is being paid $10,000 a week to go out into communities where the uptake has been low to try and convince them to get the shot. They are using his position of medical expertise and his details about the deaths.

I am just horrified.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: elementalgrove
I have doubts about that. It appears to me that they're trying to create another closed system with a new crop of gatekeepers. I wouldn't trust any of their innovative tech to free us.

Aye and that is fair, we do not have to much to remain optimistic about, historically the game has always been rigged.

I maintain my optimism due to the faith that I have.

We shall find out soon enough!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, could be.... however the eye/17k reflects how many people had seen the post at the time I copied it... so prolly just coinkydinky.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In case your wondering if anyone else notices

Time sensitive being YT .... Print link in Sig ....

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Heaven's Magic ("The Family") from 1985 - "Cathy don't go to the supermarket" - prescient goofy video.

Heaven's Magic Album. It gained notoriety as The Children of God (COG).

David Brandt Berg (February 18, 1919 – October 1, 1994), also known as King David, Mo, Moses David, Father David, Dad, or Grandpa to followers, was the founder and leader of the new religious movement in Huntington Beach, California, 1968. Currently known as The Family International.

True Komix (TK), also called Hope of the future True Komix (HTK) and Kidz True Komix (KTK), is an ongoing series of publications produced by The Family International for children in the group. The True Komix contain illustrations of David Berg's dreams, Family doctrine, Bible stories, coloring books and pages, as well as stories from Berg and Karen Zerby's childhood.
Some interesting bizarre cult stuff 👆 at the XFamily & Ricky Rodriguez story.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I don't feel BIN is credible when they break their own news stories either but the got the one about Flynn from someone else. Maybe they are attempting to gain credibility not sure. Here is the site that did the podcast. www.trunews.com...

url=https://www.trunews.com

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm not saying that I want to see bad things happen. I can only offer an opinion from my limited perspective about what I am currently witnessing and tbh it doesn't look good. However, I am always willing to admit when I've been wrong

I'm just going to say this here, even though this might not be the best place to say it (or maybe it is). The more Trump continues opening his mouth about the vaccines the more he's starting to look like fluff. First he says he won't get the booster because it's a money making scheme. Now he claims he got boosted. He continues to claim his vaccines saved tens of millions of lives for a virus with a 99. something % survival rate. Does this make sense to anyone? Then he sushes the crowd when they boo him which is a clear indication that he isn't listening to his followers. He's not paying attention to VAERS and vaccine injury or death data. IMO this makes him appear dishonest, reckless and dangerous and out of touch with his base. Is this part of the plan? I have no idea. Stay tuned I guess...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

You aren’t the only one with that sentiment. I think his message resonated with many and it did drive more to kinda be vocal and find others with the same values and mindset. I think it still holds true that many wanted someone to “drain the swamp”
Maybe some think he’s the only one who can drain it?

I kinda feel as though he’s run his course personally, haven’t figured out if it’s damaging or not for so many to hold a firm grasp to his someday return or better to let go and continue to find root in some of the ideals he gave us a voice back for
edit on 20-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join