It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A meme bonanza. Good ones (as usual)!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They will likely call it as close to Christmas as possible.

If they do try to use her death to destroy Christmas, her subjects should take to the streets ... with candles flickering ...
loudly singing ... The Witch is Dead.

Anything to destroy joy to the world, they will do.

P

Queen Elizabeth may be very sick. The most amazing thing to me in this article is that she was married for 73 years. That's a very long time! When one spouse goes, after being married that long, it's usually less than a year before the surviving spouse dies.

Article from earlier today: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I have a very old friend who has just been diagnosed with early stages Parkinsons.

He had taken both jabs April and July this year. He had chest pains which were investigated after his first one. After his second one, I was able to do a check on his feet (Reflexology). Some of you know that I found what I call the C19 point on people's feet when they were infected originally with SARS-CoV-2. It appeared on mine when I was ill last Autumn. No test required, I knew I had caught it.
Anyhow, One of the things I had also found was, when people are jabbed, the same point comes up. Also the Brain Stem point flares up. On my friends foot it was huge. The last time I had seen this reflex point so large was on a long term Parkinson patient I was treating. I had already noticed my friend was unsteady on his feet occasionally and had a few on and off tremors. When I saw this swelling on his brain stem on his foot, I reacted, and over the years I know when I have this reaction...it's not good. I asked him to hold his hands out in front of me, palms down and arms at 90 degrees to his body. This little 'indicator' test told me there was a possibility of one form or another of Parkinson's but I didn't say anything at the time other than he should go see a neurologist. Few weeks later while talking to him on a video call, I noticed he was 'smacking his lips' between talking. I outright asked him how long that had been going on for and he said I was the second person to notice that as he was unaware he was doing it.
He started the process of tests. So last Thursday he was told he had early stages Parkinson's. Since his second jab he has also not been able to stabilise his diabetes. He's not the only diabetic I have heard about having this issue.
But you know what really got to me? I asked him not to have his booster until he had the results. The stupid bigger only went and got his booster the morning before he got his results last Thursday.
He's taken the booster to protect his parents in law (both in their 90's) this Christmas as they didn't see them last Christmas due to lockdown. He's also booked himself a 'bucket list' fishing trip for wild salmon fishing in Argentina to celebrate his 60th, his birthday was yesterday. He's due to go on the 13th January.
I am preparing myself for the worst and struggling to hope for the best for him.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Blimmey! Wrap-arounds?? Don't think I have ever seen a 'wrap-around' since I worked for the Aberdeen Journals way back in the late 80's early '90's and that was for when they had their huge oil exhibition. But if this is nationwide newspapers, pretty sure that is unheard of and would explicitly show the Gov can control what the press say.
This still takes me back to the drama King Charles III where Charles is forced to abdicate by William because his Dad ( King Charles) refuses to give Royal Assent to an act restricting the freedom of the press.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

..... PM Rel......

LEAKED: Fauci, NIH Head Planned 'Devastating Takedown' of Non-Compliant Physicians

Outgoing National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins lamented that the Great Barrington Declaration was getting “a lot of attention”. “There needs to be a quick and devastating takedown of its premises,” the NIH Leader told his colleagues Lawrence Tabak, Cliff Lane and Anthony Fauci in an email from October, 2020.

For those who are not familiar, the Great Barrington Declaration sought to end coronavirus lockdowns, opting for an approach they dubbed “Focused Protection,” which would aspire to achieve “herd immunity” while protecting the most vulnerable. Not unlike the Rome Declaration, the GB Declaration recognized that combatting the coronavirus needed a strategy that did not do more harm than good.

story continues ..... Sadly....

edit on 12202021 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Re MARKET CRASH.... is it habbening?

After my reporting of the 532 point drop (1.48%) last Thursday, today , in the first 15 minutes, the DOW JONES is down 604 points (1.71%):

Bigger

Market Insider

ETA- Within 5 minutes of posting this, it dropped further to reach -649 points!
edit on 20-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: RookQueen
GEN. FLYNN CHANNELED ELIZABETH CLARE PROPHET’S ASCENDED MASTERS AT HANK KUNNEMAN’S RELIGIOUS EVENT

On today’s edition of TruNews, Rick Wiles and Doc Burkhart walk the audience through the connection of General Michael Flynn’s prayer at this event, and its connection to cult leader Elizabeth Clare Prophet of the Church Universal and Triumphant.

Gen. Flynn Channeled Elizabeth Clare Prophet’s Ascended Masters at Hank Kunneman’s Religious Event (trunews.com)

"Be careful who you follow" may apply here. Flynn lied about the prayer and these people prove it from my perspective. The video is 55 minutes long I skipped quite a bit.

Link was broken for me initially...I found the source link on beforeitsnews; here
shrug

Not buying it.
🙏❤

MOD NOTE
Before Its News as a source

I've learned the hard way, Before It's News is pure lunacy. I've never found anything on it that turned out to be remotely credible or accurate.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, what did the wrappers on UK papers turn out to be?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Any follow up on this yet?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The Royal line needs to return to where it should be.

P
edited

Just a word from my individual American perspective.

In the US, there is a lot of talk about racism and, in particular, white supremacy or white privilege.

It occurs to me that “Royalty” is the most racist claim to supremacy in existence. They claim to be entitled to leadership above absolutely everyone not of their handful of supposedly sovereign bloodlines.

It amazes me that this concept of being superior by genetics still goes largely unquestioned in modern times.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not that I've seen yet... and the notice doesn't appear on the Menzies website

I'm starting to wonder if it applies to papers starting to come out this evening, like the Evening Standard or The Metro?

I've not been out so haven't seen any of the day's physical newspapers in town.

Could be deliberate disinformation?

However, in other news, BBC: Davos business leaders' event postponed over Omicron

edit on 20-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: RookQueen
GEN. FLYNN CHANNELED ELIZABETH CLARE PROPHET’S ASCENDED MASTERS AT HANK KUNNEMAN’S RELIGIOUS EVENT

On today’s edition of TruNews, Rick Wiles and Doc Burkhart walk the audience through the connection of General Michael Flynn’s prayer at this event, and its connection to cult leader Elizabeth Clare Prophet of the Church Universal and Triumphant.

Gen. Flynn Channeled Elizabeth Clare Prophet’s Ascended Masters at Hank Kunneman’s Religious Event (trunews.com)

"Be careful who you follow" may apply here. Flynn lied about the prayer and these people prove it from my perspective. The video is 55 minutes long I skipped quite a bit.

Link was broken for me initially...I found the source link on beforeitsnews; here
shrug

Not buying it.
🙏❤

MOD NOTE
Before Its News as a source

I've learned the hard way, Before It's News is pure lunacy. I've never found anything on it that turned out to be remotely credible or accurate.

BIN isn't where the article first surfaced, but without properly finding the why, they write about the how....or attempt to.
I don't care to understand the how if the why is not addressed.

What is accomplished by making Flynn look as if he's under mk parameters?
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Nothing to see, hereJust the former first lady staking her claim in the future draco-prison-matrix for humanity.

I would have disagree with you here. That prison matrix you are describing may have been the plan in the group behind Satoshi did not give the world the ability to build the blockchain.

NFT, Crypto and Blockchain are the keys to our freedom, Melania and Trump giving a nod to this is simply brilliant.

The end of the cabals control will be done through innovative tech in the peoples hands.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
That is still an interesting story:

www.valleynewslive.com...

“Mel says the neighborhood kids would all play with the family lost in the tragedy.”

“A lot of young neighbors and a lot of young kids. Lots of young kids around here,”

“Police say that there appears no trauma or violence was involved.”

Sooo…everyone just dropped dead in a house where all the neighborhood kids played at. And there are no details about who they are or how they died.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: pheonix358

Is William, Spencer's kid?

Also to a side note. What?
.msn.com

Police discovered four adults and three children dead in a home in South Moorhead, Minnesota, home Saturday night.

The relationship between the seven victims was not released, and police are still working to determine the circumstances surrounding the fatalities, the Moorhead Police Department said in a statement to CNN affiliate KVRR.

Have the deaths started?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Trump says get vaxxed and boostered.

www.businessinsider.com...

Trust Trump. Yes?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

From the link:

“A lot of young neighbors and a lot of young kids. Lots of young kids around here,” says Mel.

Authorities say autopsies are being done by Ramsey County to determine a cause of death.

Police say that there appears no trauma or violence was involved.

“I thought something bad happened to them like murder or something, but I learned it’s an accident. It’s just really heartbreaking,” says Josiah Kachuol.

Makes me wonder if more bodies were there than reported. Also it's an "accident"? seems weird. How would a neighbor know what happened? I guess we'll have to wait and see but my Spidey-senses are twitching.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The former president drew cheers from the crowd when he said that he was opposed to vaccine mandates, adding, "If you don't want to take it, you shouldn't be forced to take it, no mandates."

As long as he doesn't promote forcing vaccines on everyone...that's all that matters, wether Trump got vaxxed or not is irrelevant to me.

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump says get vaxxed and boostered.

www.businessinsider.com...

Trust Trump. Yes?

edit on 20-12-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You feel they are safe, then?

edit on 12/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
I have doubts about that. It appears to me that they're trying to create another closed system with a new crop of gatekeepers. I wouldn't trust any of their innovative tech to free us.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ho-ho-ho...🎅🤡

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join