It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
That's what I thought as well. I wonder why they didn't do that instead of requesting that he turn it over to them. Are they "testing" him to see how he would react? IMO it is bad optics to not hand the phone over.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
That's what I thought as well. I wonder why they didn't do that instead of requesting that he turn it over to them. Are they "testing" him to see how he would react? IMO it is bad optics to not hand the phone over.

Having the physical phone provides additional logging evidence that proves that whatever the servers think came from his phone, actually came from his phone.

Probably also an obstruction trap.

Feds used this successfully on a former NFL player in murder case with little actual evidence a while back.

Basically daring the suspect to perform a factory reset after the court order.

Criminals are stupid cowards.

Close cousins to most modern democrats.

Knowing that fact makes it pretty easy to identify and corner them with their own cowardly stupidity.

Either branch of that family tree.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I read back when it happened that someone said that the camera lady was having him do different things with the gun to get the shot she needed and that he became exasperated and on the last shot he pointed it at her and said "I outta shoot you". I have never been able to verify that so I had dismissed it but I can see his arrogant arse doing such a thing. Also I wonder if they were discussing the working conditions and maybe she was advocating for the crew while she was trying to get the shot she needed and that was what "exasperated" him.
I admit I have never cared for Baldwin even back when we were all younger and he was one of the popular leading men then after hearing what he said to his daughter I could not stand the bastard. He is an egotistical, arrogant, self-indulgent POS as far as I am concerned but I would not wish "accidentally" shooting another human on anyone. With all of that said, due to the characteristics that I just described, I do not put anything past this bloated toad!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I'd like to know this as well. Hopefully, someone who knows will answer this. One would think that if they found evidence of other crimes they could pursue investigating them but our legal system seems more and more skewed to protect criminals that it's ridiculous....

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Man gets kicked off United flight for wearing a woman’s thong on his face as a face mask

t.me...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

LMAO.....I like how you worked this in......
I think you are probably right about the trap. It seems as though they know something that they are not sharing because they are trying to flush something out.

Close cousins to most modern democrats.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Have you ever read The Synagogue of Satan by a man whose last name is Hitchcock? I cannot remember his first name but I read the book last night. I admit I scrolled past pages but it gets very interesting on pg, 25 when it starts with the history of the Satanist cabal in the U.S. during George Washington's presidency when they (a Rothchild I believe) infiltrated his cabinet.

it is a good read....

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Did the grifter just blabber some truth...

twitter.com...

He can't even get a Stalin quote right ! Jeezzze 🕳️🥥

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This = victim. So Joe is a victim, so praise him for being so. Why? Because DJT was a bully and Joe cannot be a champion, a victor, he must be the opposite of DJT = victim.

Jen "the reason everything is so bad is because DJT and what we inherited." = victims.

Watch this play out gang, it is going to get totally absurd shortly. Wait, for some of us it has been absurd.

Seems under reported to me...

edit on 17-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some are slow to realize that their lies have already lost their effectiveness.

Can be a little unnerving when the zombies suddenly start thinking for themselves.

Especially when their first free thought, every single one of them, is WTF !!!

edit on 17-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This joe tried his best.

But got all emotional about repeating the words of his idol.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

With that, the defense rested. Their portion of the case lasted just two days.

Thursday, defense lawyers called a renowned expert on false memory, Elizabeth Loftus, who told the jury that memory is not only infallible, but it can also be manipulated. It was more than ironic, then, when the defense called Andersson-Dubin, who admitted on cross-examination that she has health issues that have affected her ability to remember things.

More

Two days, they left off how she saved the oceans, how she was a champion for children, how she is friends with the Royals, how she's a socialite and philanthropist and that whole "getting girls for massages via cheap ads is just helping people."

Funny how all her accolades were left out entirely, as if none of them were real. While the trial wasn't the reveal we had hoped for, it does show how the mighty have fallen, and.......... how most of these trials are show trials, when they are not, it all has to be over quick.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I read back when it happened that someone said that the camera lady was having him do different things with the gun to get the shot she needed and that he became exasperated and on the last shot he pointed it at her and said "I outta shoot you". I have never been able to verify that so I had dismissed it but I can see his arrogant arse doing such a thing.
edited

I seem to recall Cranky saying with respect to the Baldwin shooting that every single thing we read at this point is trying to manipulate the narrative one way or another.

Everyone has an agenda, or, at the very least, an opinion. No one is just laying the facts out on the table and letting them sit there. No one knows what all the facts are. Or the ones that do aren’t talking.

And that applies to so much of what we discuss here.

Maybe it’s because so many people are pushing division, or because there is a spiritual war going on, or because events are so appalling that people who can’t agree on the basics have to be miles apart in their mind-sets. But there is no neutral ground. Trying to be neutral just means you get caught in the cross-fire of deception from both sides.

Sometimes I feel like I’m being played or getting BS from everyone, about everything. If I look outward from myself there is only illusion. If I look inward, there is truth, but it has nothing to do with the outside world.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

a reply to: Justoneman
If he did wipe it can't the po po get the records of who he called and texted?

LEO can get EVERYTHING with the search warrant.

Without any need for the device itself, and regardless of what has already been deleted.

They did exactly that after jussie's fake lynching.

Things like pictures and any draft documents though would not be able to obtained thru the provider unless they were on the cloud. I bet you will find he has pictures of the plans he made. Most folks probably use the cloud but not all. I have accounts that we have at work that use it automatically.

Everything ever sent to and from every device is logged.

Including gps data.

Not the same thing as what is available either on the device or customer cloud portal at any point in time.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Holocaust denier Pastor Andrew Carrington Hitchcock. Aware of his book, but no, never read it. George Washington was also very concerned with British Freemason spies infiltrating America. Bizarre times then and now...

The Wall of Spies Experience

Patriot, statesman & diplomat, John Jay’s foray into counterintelligence began in 1776, when he headed a NY State executive body called the Committee for Detecting and Defeating Conspiracies -- the nation’s first dedicated counterintelligence agency.

A number of George Washington’s elite bodyguards, the “Life Guards,” had allied themselves with the British and plotted to capture or kill Washington. John Jay and his Committee unraveled the plot and one of the guards was executed for his involvement.
twitter.com...

...and now we have a Gen. John W. "Jay" Raymond as the Chief of Space Operations, United States Space Force.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I never use any automatic cloud services, but I have a funny Cloud story... I recently visited Photobucket to harvest old pics I have hosted there. Since they went from a free to a pay site, the thumbnails are blurred out and inaccessible.

Feeling the full effect of my Scottish ancestry, I Iacked the fortitude to pay for something I could get for free (such as the leadership of the Crown)

So all I did was click GooGle Eye on the blurry image, and up from a state of ransom, popped up all of my personal treasures from deep within the bowels of the Borg Cloud.

edit on 17-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: It was sort of weird.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Hi Cimmerius!
I agree that everyone has an agenda now. I believe it is because so many stayed quiet for so long either out of fear of being calle: bigot, racist, religious zealot, cultist, homophobe,…the list goes on or because they were trying to be considerate of others or if it was a combination of things. Half or more of the nation finally got a can full because the other half stopped being considerate of the other half and became more entitled thinking due to indoctrination among other things, and when Trump came on the scene the half who have had enough garbage pushed down their throats found a voice. The division has been here regardless of the people pushing but I do agree people are pushing it. IMO the people who have had enough are now not willing to budge because we gave, and gave, and gave and now we have found ourselves being lead by uneducated fools that hold college degrees but cannot find their way out of a gazebo if it were on fire! Speaking for myself I want everyone to be happy I just don’t want to live in their world any longer. I deserve to live in the world I want to live in and so do they, therein lies the division. The people who have cried and whined for equality my entire life don’t really care about equality nor do they seem to understand what equality means when it comes to everyone being equal. They seem to think their wants and needs should be put first, above everyone else’s which is not equality it is superiority. Until they learn that I do not see how we can be united.
I think you are right about events being so appalling…..separating the wheat from the tares and no there is no neutral ground any longer. I think people are going to be forced to make a decision and the side that I seem to land on has decided they are no longer budging, they have budged enough……Didin’t mean to rant but this has been on my mind for a while and I draw my opinions not only from online sentiment but the real world as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Man gets kicked off United flight for wearing a woman’s thong on his face as a face mask

t.me...

These airlines sure seem to have a lot of power to deny paying customers who haven't broken any law...

Women wearing skimpy clothes...

Men wearing women's skimpy clothes...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yes that is him! You should give it a look when you have time. I liked the way it was written. Kinda matter of fact and to the point instead of telling a story if that makes sense. Like I said in the other post page 25 is where the history begins. I am going to try to read more when I get time because I did rush through it after a bit when I got to the late 1800's.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is it just me, or does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz look a dead ringer for Chelsea Clinton's older sister?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO, they both carry a dominant gene for hideousness.

LOL. Yeah, the ugly stick worked hard with those two.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join